youtu.be/16FAPzgcwSY
youtu.be/JeKPIRopsAQ
youtu.be/Gw8bimAc6i0
youtu.be/onLVwfm6sEs
vocaroo.com/i/s0qCkxj1HHbH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're not from zaporozhie you're rus or tatar or pole

Ukraine is a good country that I like

what about the Romanians and the few Hungarians?

sew me a hohlushky with big tits, thanks

send*

I have 350 гpн (10usd)

my rent is 35 usd. all i do is drink. my country is going to shit. we dont even get credit for our culture. we get called hohol.

They're just jealous

Donbass is Russian, but actual Ukraine (west) is Ukrainian.

come home white man

NO!

but not like you would know any better. you elect putins puppet. we will get more land annexed by the end of the year. no sanctions against russia. more and more of my friends are moving out of this place

i am watching my country die. it is a terrible feeling...you have no idea

AXAXAXAXAXAA HOHOL

Why is Russia invading Ukraine and not Belarus?

The Ukrainian nationalists are all neo-Nazis anyway so I don't really give a shit if Russia annexes the whole country

enjoy independence

>Churches have been burned down in Western Ukraine

What did they mean by this / wtf I love Ukraine now

troll them back u pussy

come home Russian man

too many things happen here. groups appear for communism/facism and everything. it keeps everyone confused about who to support and we look like a banana-republic while we get destabilized by putin/usa.

and retards like this guydoesn't like nazis so he reads about that. he doesn't read about the other 20+ groups emerging tearing us apart and making other less sympathetic to an independent ukr

>literally jewish-backed neo-nazis

I love these ironies

Belarus is good friend. Ukraine is not good friend and wants to sell out to western pigs (EU)

we are a joke at this point... we may not even have a flag here in 4 years

I actually get kind of sad every time I see a Ukrainian flag. Just give in, Russia has won. Stop fighting it, you will never be a part of the EU.

>Right sector and Azov have the same leaders

You're literally retarded. Pravy Sector are the Jew backed memers.

>my rent is 35 usd

lmao go eat more salo stupid hohol

Zionists love fascist political parties

> vsepropalshici

it doesn't matter if they have the same leaders, they are all backed by jews (deliberately)

it's mind blowing irony

generally that's not the case, but I won't get into that discussion now

But they're not though.

European fascism incentivizes aliyah by promoting antisemitism and also shifts the overton window further right, providing cover for Israel's settler colonialism. Why wouldn't Zionists love fascism?

why dont u begin to play online poker or get any online job, even with 500-600$ you would live like a boss on ukraine

Don't listen to those fat fuck retards.
In 2-3 years comrade Tяцмp will be gone and we will turn Moscow into ashes, and you will be free to join the E.U.

Just hold it together a little longer, friend.
Glory to Ukraine!
Glory to the heroes!

>Drumpf is le Russkie spy meme

lol

you underestimate fsb power of influence. trump is useful idiot to annex more land. just like gwb and georgia ossetia. if putin took crimea under obama...what exactly do you think he will do under trump?

you can like the guy and all. since what he does is not THAT noticeable to you. but over here trump is in putins pocket and the usa/UN WAS the only thing to deter ryssia

>tfw rent here is $65.
Feels rich man

It is of no hope
Yuo might as well start packking bag for trip to /x/ :(

>2016
>putin is powerless

>2017
>putin is the illuminati

It's better to be a poor non-country than a country full of gays and "diversity" lol

Ukrainians more like Nobrainians haha

it's okay, I like you. I consider you to basically be Russians who have rejected most negative aspects of Russian culture. I think that's enough to warrant you being a separate country from Poland and Russia.

how would you feel if you bordered the most powerful country in your region and they slowly destabilized your country and annexed shit over the years?

and btw
the baltics/suomi and countries that border ryssia have never said putin is powerless you trannyfaggot. YOU guys (the west) are the ones who neglected this cancer of a country and YOU are just now starting to realize it is spreading.

fuck you
fuck the west
and fuck you monkey fucks. go huff some gas you retarded fuck

I would like to fight with Ukraine and kill Russian pigs.

>$35 rent
WTF? Is it like actually a livable place?

Come home my son

you had just one job stay in Poland and you cried about muh independence now look what you have

myf riend

I feel bad for Ukraine. But why the fuck did you let those fuckers invade your soil without a fight? If same thing happened here those fuckers would be have been shot on sight before they could say word "cat".
youtu.be/9Vmei823XaU

>If same thing happened here those fuckers would be have been shot on sight before they could say word "cat".

we do not have the same resources as you

very poor

How can we fix this?

partition

Not one Russian would have survived the same attack like in Ukraine.

I always suspect this is true, plus the fact the left hates Israel much more than the right, plenty of reason for an under the table type of deal between Israel and the main fascist parties as right now we have the same enemy, the mudslimes. Of course the montenigger wont get it, he's one of those pol fags that simplifies everything to "the Jews" and doesn't realize the dozens of competing groups Israel has, let alone Jews worldwide.

But they were not attacking at first. Moreover you greatly overestimate your country ability

What about that group of skinheads in Israel a few years ago?

the only lands Russian Federation has ever annexed was Crimea

fuck off retard

Overestimating your country's ability must be familiar to you.
youtu.be/QEJ-RPOgS1E

Ukrain and Russia are literally same shit. I've lived in both. You people are so brainwashed you think a corrupt drunk Russian is somehow better then a corrupt Ukrainian drunk nazi. So if Russia annexed Ukraine, you really think things will get worse? It'll be the same shit no matter what and has been since the fall of the Soviet Union. Just move out and stop pretending you were even anything other then one of the many other mini Russia's

GLORY TO FINLAND

I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO

>TFW Finnish girl soldiers will never shoot me

why even live?

tanks are cute and all but it will be a proxy war

GLORY TO MOTHERLAND

+15 rubles

Hehe :D

Good series about how it will happen
youtu.be/16FAPzgcwSY

What about them? Israel has plenty of anti Semitic or even nazi sympathetic people. You see middle eastern Jews are fucking shit and so are religious Jews. Israel also has this law of return that you only need to be 1/4 Jewish. If a quarter Jew is married to a none Jew they both qualify and so does their 1/8 Jew kid. This means there's a lot of half, quarter, or 1/8 Jews in Israel, many of which are Christian at this point and have nothing to do with Jewish culture. These people are then exposed to the most nasty and extremist kikes around from the ultra orthodox to the mizrahim Jews who are basically just Arabs. This leads to a lot of frustrated young people who become anti Semitic. So this skinheads aren't the first or the last. My uncle is a 1/2 jew who moved to Israel and started hating Jews so much he moved out within a year and converted to Christianity. He's a big fan of that brother Nathaniel guy pol loves so much

Ukraine is a very nice country, and it makes me sad to hear this.
How can I help?

A reminder that Finland and China has signed defense agreements so China is obligated to defend us if we're attacked and vice versa.

>those squinty Genghis Khan eyes

nuke moscow

Get on our level
youtu.be/JeKPIRopsAQ

Interesting

wow. you've essentially becomes victims of your own success.

I guess the self hating jew is real.

I would recommend more urban training. Plus artillery and how to defend yourself against it

>Tyatsmr

>Tyatsmr

How embarassing

You think I should move to Israel?
I am not a practicing jew though.

Could you tell me about israel a little?

>success

Israel is not a success at all. It's a complete disorganized mess and that's what it's falling victim too. It's a tiny piece of land with way too many different groups who hate each other. Also a majority of Israel, something like 90% is my guess, are from third world countries even shittier than Israel. It's not that people are self hating per se, it's the fact all the cultures here are so different they can sometimes hate each other. You have an atheist 1/4 Jew Russian Christian, he now shares a country with religious Muslim Arabs, crazy backwards Jews from Yemen and Ethiopia, communist Jews from the Soviet Union, ultra Orthodox Jews from Europe, a rich American Jew who isn't religious, and some weird Indians that say they're Jewish. These people now all share a county smaller than most states in America. You think that will be successful? In 100 years Israel will either be majority religious Jews, mizrahi jews, or Arabs. None will end good. As always the ines who will suffer most will be the middle class secular white Jews.

I think we have better artillery than you
youtu.be/Gw8bimAc6i0
Don't worry about our urban readiness, fact is you will never reach our main cities.
youtu.be/onLVwfm6sEs

vocaroo.com/i/s0qCkxj1HHbH

how much do you earn a month?

do you have any tips for me if I were to move to israel?

It's more about territory and civilian control. It's basically hamas strategy where you occupy some small city and people there and start to use artillery. You opponent can't do shit because there are journalists who basically are waiting for this to show the world modern genocide

Move to Ireland and I'll pay you 50 euro a day to turn my good Russian native

Yes, it's better than Ukraine but still shit. Do what I'm doing. Escape Ukraine to Israel and then start working in getting a US or Canadian citizenship.

Everything here is expensive and wages are low in comparison. Many insane and religious people too. Decent jobs are hard to find and most streets are pretty dirty. However the county is relatively safe, the food is good, there's beaches all over, and a big variety of fun things to do here. Only place those small where you can skii in the mountains, ride camels in the desert, swim with dolphins in the south, see and old historically city like Jerusalem and then take mdma in a modern club in Tel Aviv filled with sexy women. Most my family from Ukraine came here in the 90's and left a few years ago. This is what most the non bydlo or millionaire Jews do. Israel sucks for the middle class but is a great temporary stopping point.

Don't worry, we have all cases sorted up.

Well i hope so

>and then start working in getting a US or Canadian citizenship.

lmao.

Israel is a better country than Canada, don't bother coming here.

Hahaha.

what jobs pay the best for a poorjew?

not really, they live surrounded by muslims who want to kill them.

Besides, Canada is filled with Ukrainians already. I can literally walk five minutes to an art store and buy Pysanky supplies.

There's not many Ukrainians near me desu, only a bunch of Russian mobsters at my gym.

If you're under 30 you get free education here. So no matter how hard it is to find get an apartment far from religious or mostly non white people, other wise it will be very loud and dirty. Use this time to get that free education and that way you can leave somewhere better afterwards. Don't trust any mountain Jews ever. Don't live around niggers whether Jew or not. Stay out of religious neighborhoods or they'll throw shit at you. Stay out of Muslim areas or they'll murder you. Most of all understand Israel isn't where the rich stereotype Jews live, it's mostly Jews who were on their last resort and had no other choices. Lots of refugees, criminals, and insane people. Careful who you trust, take advantage of all government programs, and find other people who understand these things. The good Jews are really great and the bad Jews are really bad, Israel is a land of extremes.

>Don't trust any mountain Jews ever. Don't live around niggers whether Jew or not. Stay out of religious neighborhoods or they'll throw shit at you. Stay out of Muslim areas or they'll murder you

what the heck

>no sanctions against russia
But there are sanctions against Russia.
Dmowski was 100% correct in this case.
Balcerowicz, our own post-gommie ex-minister of finances that everyone hates here moved to Ukraine and apparently he's some sort of authority there now.