youtube.com/watch?v=4Y5GtaTrPHM
youtube.com/watch?v=PmoFfjTg8xU
youtu.be/kaDMYqUbOPU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9G0-4TWwew
youtube.com/watch?v=RC48HidfXfs
youtube.com/watch?v=hXYjhu4u7N4
youtube.com/watch?v=hmXzmVe44Zs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's your name OP? I see you around quite often, calling you user just doesn't feel right. I love your threads.

drank my last can of carlsberg OP

a light lager, 3.8 % from denmark you may have sampled it

Name's nickel, friend. How the hell are ya?

You sure drink a lot.

But I'm always high.

So.

I'm doing great, how about you?

whats your living situation it seems a bit .. boring.. but i can only see so much out o your glasses

oho, that is some excellent stuff, lovely when it's damn hot out and you have some shade to sit in

nothin' wrong with either, when its done at no one's expense~ cheers!
ohh, it is great! day off tomorrow, christmas spirits are kicking in nicely.. time for Perry Como holiday songs and some snow
I live simply, possibly all on my own soon too.

Your threads always renew my faith in Sup Forums

I always think whoever posts this pic is just a dumb kid trying to start a drinking thread by posting somebody they think looks like a grown up. Are you really you OP?

I'm workin' on the human race too, but that's a rougher job. Thanks, friend!

let's get the music goin'
youtube.com/watch?v=ajGKWk0auOc

as real as a can of spam or a cement parking divider!

Can you show me your feet plz. All i want for Christmas is you!

Why all on your own? Good or bad?

I'll hit myself in the back with my butt if I lean back for that, sorry~
a bit of both, roommates are dividing the team, but perhaps its time for me to go solo again, I miss the solitude.

Good taste in music Op

I like music that feels.. cold and warm at the same time, reminds me of this time of year, the hush of winter's comfy chill
here's another favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=Co8ERF2QLCc

>solitude

My cruel mistress...

Might I suggest
youtube.com/watch?v=dd_461ZrJb8

there's a topic, what's everyone's favorite thing about this time of year? if holidays like christmas, chanukkah, kwanzaa, ramadan, festivus, winter solstice or the birth of switzerland ain't your style, what else is?

I'm drinking cheap rum along with one of New Belgium's winter seasonals, Accumulation, it's a white IPA. Ever heard of it Op?

Guess I won't get anything for Christmas

what is your absolute favorite type of alcohol, Nickel?

heya man great to see ya around!
pic saver here if you remember

The hope that next year will be better than the one before

Nickel-sama are you ready to make America white again?

can you point the middle finger and wish me a happy xmas and a happy new year, plese?

My gf brought me back a six pack of that stuff from when she visited the region, can confirm, it is decent beer

The weather drops below 80 degrees for more than six hours a day (night).

excellent choice, felt like a cold walk home to warmer hearths after a bad time.
tasty combo, bra! I've seen those, come in a gray box, haven't tasted a white IPA though.. sounds good!
buck up, buddy! I might get real hammered tonite and go for it, you'll get to see my spine go bananas!

I've been miserable as shit all day until I saw this thread. Something about you makes me want to smile. Thanks friend. My next bowl is for you.

gin, preferably new amsterdam, delicious on its own, even better as a fizzy.
certainly! gave me a few good ones back when
there is a certain outro air about this time of year, closing out and heading home to wake up anew.
hopefully, anyways~
FALSE THRONE! I am a sworn brother to no one but the true God-Emperor of the Imperium.. not sure who that is, though
check next pic, brother~
cripes man, where do you live?

I'm drinking some left over captain morgan from a party I was at.

The white IPAs are great. If you like belgian whits (blue moon is the most common example) but want something darker and stronger, try it.

Hey Nickel! Nice to see you again. Makes me always so comfortable to see another person than me getting drunk in front of their computer.

happy xmas and a happy new year, you resplendent piece of fuck!

youtube.com/watch?v=RGQxI0G6mKk

Sunny Florida

i can see kings of tokyo in the background, nice game tried it ths month actually.
are you into the board games?

sweet post-party rums!
always down, but never dumb
Cheers!

Sup Nickel, Whats your new years resolution? Hopefully...

Smoking a backwood chillin i dont work tomorrow thank fuck.

33155 myself. AC on 71 deg. right now...

Also man cool thread. Chill guy op is.

All you had to do was following tge damn train, CJ!

Wut..

Have you stopped to consider you're nothing but a depressed alcholholic who has nothing better to do than converse with strangers?

OP is a fat ugly neckbeard alcoholic typical American white trash faggot. Also nice glasses. Future too bright you gotta wear shades?

Hey hey, it's nearly christmas, cheer the fuck up.

holy mother of invention, that's fuckin' cold for Florida!
hm? oh, those are one of the roomies'. I'm more of a Cards Against Humanity girl, but I hate when they're like, scheduled as a party favor, makes me feel my age..

FUCK, it's kickin' in~ who doesn't wanna fight??
youtube.com/watch?v=4Y5GtaTrPHM
I love ya, Missus.. quit yelling at me

why are you always posting threads of your face faggot?

Hew da fook is dat goi?!

begin using my powers not only for good, but perhaps to pay the bills. That's gonna be either doing more open mic nites or, heaven help me, starting a gaming channel with my charming repartee.
cheers to THAT shit, wowie.
damn, yo
twice in this thread, felt wrong somehow~
nah, just got boring eyes.

Exactly. Outro is a good word for it. It may be a happy end, it may be depressing as fuck. The true solace on both sides is that this crazy human experiment we take part in is starting another cycle around the sun and has escaped extinction for one more year and maybe, just maybe, we can con one more out of that old bastard father time.

Start a gaming channel and I'll watch every single video you upload, we love you dude.

Once in my lifetime has it dropped below 28 degrees, here. There was still no snow where I lived.

Nickel do those glasses have a story? They look almost steampunk

cards against humanity is good too, that game created alot of internal jokes in my group it's always fun.

Cheers mate, i wasn't going to drink but the night is still young, grabbing me some pepsi and vodka since i don't have anythng else at home to drink.

It's bake my dude! Glad to see a thread up!

Faggot

I thought this too

for fun!
well said indeed, however it is we endure, it's a fine madness we've carved out for ourselves. Just gotta.. keep walking that razor's edge
I gotta spend some dough first, but I guarantee entertainment and none of that constant AAA stuff you usually see. Think of it as a combination of Ron White and Jacksepticeye
I went to Ft. Lauderdale one year for a friend visit, was downright humid this time of year.
these? just.. got 'em at a Spirits of Halloween store, 8 bucks, just looked cool and fit on my giant head~

more tunes!!
youtube.com/watch?v=PmoFfjTg8xU

I used to have 300+ dollar energy bills during the Summer.
To be fair, we're practically shut ins and I was running some fancy computer shit alongside some consoles 18 hours a day.
>pic related my wallet

Vodka. Gonna smoke soon. Plenty of both. Bought some lobster tails today, for xmas eve. Been busy, but its been one of the better xmas seasons I've had in a long while. Cheers.

Every Monday you drunk ass motherfucker. I love you.

What do you think of this?
youtu.be/kaDMYqUbOPU

I love it, but going to specific events for Cards feels kind of annoying, don't know why. We got Geeks that Drink here in Dallas at the AD, never felt more forced to be a vibe of 'let's drink and do improv games, guys!'
maybe I'm just an asshole, I'unno
get it while it's hot, brotha! congrats on beating another semester

I cant get a buzz off Guinness. Its like trying to get high on clam chowder.

Hell yeah! Soon I'll be outta here with a job!
Drinkin some rum!

got that banana i demanded last week faggot ? LOL

oucho marx..
YOUR GAME OF RISK IS AN EPIC FAIL, SIR!
Mmm, that there is a fine idea! Saludos, bro, hope they boil well
KAHAHA! I love it

i dunno, i guess it's for the idea of going to a place to play? i'm much more confortable with being with a group before hand and someone strikes the idea of playing, cards is a good midgame between starting to drink and really feeling the buzz

I like it in a Irish Car Bomb, plus it kinda tastes like smoked gouda
cheers, brother. You're gonna go far~
I TURNED IT INTO A COOKIE AND STARTED EATING IT, FUCKFACE~!

Cheers! I got myself a bottle of Glen Garioch this night. What is your favorite Whisky?

absolutely, plus the Drafthouse's prices on their annoyingly diverse beers is irritating. Give me a ratty apartment, cigarette haze, crumpled cans and a band of monsters every time~
Favorite I've ever had is the Old Grand-dad, I can enjoy it anytime and packs a punch. BEST I've had is either the Delmar 15 or the Johnny Walker Blue.

this one's for you, pops! love ya, and thanks for the lessons.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9G0-4TWwew

please start a youtube where you answer chan questions live or some shit. Like a boogie, but way less edgy.

ratty apartment drunk games man, it's the shit.

question, what's the worst drink you've ever had?

i second this, and the gamin channel, would love to see you more but not by chance. although like this is also a fun experience.

I'd love to, but I gotta up my tech and get some logistics figured out. Answering everyone would rule, but I've seen those twitch stream chat windows, even a robot could read every comment
..have to find some more intimate way

I went to a snob bar in Seattle last month, asked the dude for an IPA that was "Normal". It was 9.50

reminds me of playing the Penis game in grade school~
Hell, I wouldn't mind having even a few subscribers I could chum with on the reg, it'd be about the entertainment factor first. I don't need that youtube partner stuff, I work for a living..
then again, wouldn't be too bad either

All you have to do is get drunk, set up webcam and window capture, and start reading questions. Though then you edit it when you wake up or some shit. But I do want you to also have a youtube channel.

I like the Old Grand-Dad as well but that`s a typical bourbon to mix with coke not something for the upcoming holidays. You meant Dalmore? Had it twice and didn`t regret it. Is the blue Johnny really worth it? I mean if it`s just like the black label in smoother than there are a lot of better whiskys in this price class.

If you're name is actually Nickel, just call your channel '5 Cents Worth' and just do what said

jeepers, that's a lot! fuckin' sud-snobs..
I was at OKC for the Gold State game this february, was also for my 30th birthday.
We belly up to the bar after the game, order two of the best they got, Prairie Bomb. 24 bucks total, but you never saw a thicker stout that tasted of chocolate, pepper, vanilla and coffee bean
..almost worth it
Now, the Ihops we got when we stumbled home to the hyatt we were at?
worth it~

yeah dude, these are all great ideas, you have our support that's for certain

I've seen popular youtubers and with the exception of jackaboy (whose optimistic innocence and loud irishness are entertaining as hell), most of 'em would be easy to beat in terms of commentary.. all I need to do is start.
I love a versatile, simple whiskey at the best of times, but yes, the Blue is amazing.. tastes of expertly tailored leather and fine cigar, with a bit of round sweetness.
I got plans for names and all, mister trips, but I can't say too much.
enemies could be watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=RC48HidfXfs

Don't even know you irl Nickel but you're a great guy.

Been going through a rough time, serving out probation on a crime I didn't even commit. Plus every girl I've been friends with has become f to m tranny, kinds killing my morale.

Do you like rap at all Op?

>:( !@!@!@!#$@$%

thanks for the kudos, brother~
I treat every step into the day like a final boss with killer music. Don't let fear and defeat stop you, gotta grab life by the throat and either kiss it tenderly with a bit of tongue or strangle the FUCK out of it.

but don't hurt anyone, that wouldn't be fun~
youtube.com/watch?v=hXYjhu4u7N4

Tommy from the Bronx?

Ha. I stumbled into a rock show VIP area once, and didn't know it. It was fuckin nice, with a perfect balcony view, leather couches. This chick comes up and says "would you like a beer?" and she's sweet-hot. I still don't comprendo its a VIP area, I'm like "Sure!"

This goes on for about five songs, and they break for intermission, and I go for a piss. I come back,and theres some dude that looks like The Rock blocking the door, I'm like I'm sitting in there, hes like "No".

Then, I understood.

dude what crime? please tell more. im in a similar situation

I guess I trust you, I`ll get myself a bottle before christmas. The other option would be a bottle of Big Peat.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmXzmVe44Zs

OP's son here, what's up?

Disturbing the peace
some asshat came up to me on the street and punched me in the face randomly. He went to the police after I called him faggot and knocked him down

he got off with out a charge

sucks mane, hope u feel better

The wall that it looked when your and saved the nickels?

'ey, close there, ya motherfucka!
YARGH! why do they make places so easy to wander into, but so hard to return to? Shoulda just whizzed off the balcony
"Hey open wide, fig-nuts! How about a little Shiner for ya?"
Both terrific options, friend. Merry tune you've picked there.
EVERYONE, FINISH YOUR DRINKS!!