So MTV just posted a hate video saying all white men are racist. No joke. It was even implied...

So MTV just posted a hate video saying all white men are racist. No joke. It was even implied, they flat out said white men are racist scumbags and need to change their ways next year.
Here's the vid:
mobile.twitter.com/MTVNews/status/810960588973035520
I'm a total liberal but what the fuck is this bullshit? How the fuck is this not racist and sexist?

why do you care? this video changes nothing so why does it matter?

Found the cuck

Bump

Another video targeting white males only makes minorities' and pussies' insecurities stand out

>Laughs to self.

It's great to be a white male, bitches.

just another day in liberal america

Fucking niggers.

I wish I could vote MORE Trumps in.

I don't undertstand comments like this. America just nominated a racist, sexist, fascist white dude as their president. On top of that, conservatives own basically all of your media platforms. How exactly is America liberal?

Not racist, I hate everyone equally. Niggers come in all colors.

liberal spotted

I hope you guys are trolling. Liberals vs. conservatives is a classic technique the owns use to control you.

I like how they sneak in "some of you guys are good at this" like they think it somehow excuses the generalization.

Kind of reminds me of all the shit they give Trump about the whole "and some of them are good people, I'm sure" shit he went on when he was trying to pretend he's not racist towards Latino people.

who the fuck cares about mtv's twitter or mtv at all? what are you, 13 years old?

Exactly. I like how they conveniently forget that crime statistics are overly represented by black people. But I suppose thats white peoples fault too just because?

hahahahahaha
seriously lol'd
>being this young

Was that a buzzfeed video?

Because MTV is popular amongst young people and most young people would rely on them for their news and entertainment. They are basically brainwashing people into thinking it's ok to discriminate againt white men ffs. How it this not a problem?

Nice rebuttal.
>hurr durr I have nothing constructive to say I'll just be a spaz LOLOLOLHAHAHAHHA

first off, KILL YOURSELF MOBILE FAG NORMIE

secondly, this is the twitches of the dying carcuss of liberalism in the western, don't pay it mine and it will stop faster

< Is why. Watch videos, we still bringing them down.

You probably shouldn't do their work for them and spread their message of bigotry then, eh?

kiddo got steamed, lol

fucking racist assholes

We also nominated a black dude... oh, and Hillary won the popular vote. Oh, and the majority of the media is incontrovertibly liberal. Oh, and you should kill yourself.

I reported this video for offensive&abusive content, my account was instantly suspended.

They literally say "some of you guys are doing great... some of you aren't." They clearly aren't saying all men are sexist or racist.
It's exaggerated white guilt bullshit, but it's pretty much on par with any other sjw video.
Move along.

You found nothing. You just spout buzzwords you read here like a mentally challenged parrot.

Sort yourself out.

Cuck found

Fuck off with your samefagging. Oh yeah, 'lol'. Now die ok?

Literally flood their shit with statistics.

The leftist media is bigoted as fuck.
Have you been living under a rock?

> Taking the marketing bait this hard

woah, woah, kid, don't murder your family or anything, it'll be ok
>lol

This cuck is a fucking cuck.

This. I don't know how Sup Forums is okay with this. We've raided for much less.

And unless this is bait, wtf Sup Forums? What've you become?

/sarcasm

This video is the end of western civilization and somehow also the white man.

/sarcasmoff

>has an mtv account

Cuck-doodle-doo

. . . twitter account, dumbfuck.

Soros has a shill army here Sup Forumsro.

See

I didn't think I could ever cringe this hard until I watched this. I feel embarrassed for these pawns.

I rest my case.

Cuck located.

there is no more liberals you fool, there is progressives and Nazis, no in between with these people

I rest my penis inside your old lady while you watch, cuck.

I too reported it.

Lol y tho

Jesus Christ these comments. Sup Forums, what the fuck has this place become? You fags should feel ashamed. I'd say go back to Tumblr but I'm pretty sure you are already there.

Just another reason to be proud of your white maleness

Cuck

>we came up for

learn english you fucking subhumans no wonder no one takes you seriously

Our army is more powerful than his when we come together :/

I'm offended.

Not the guy you're responding to, but that insult carries no weight in this context.

I havent watched anything on or by mtv in years and im not starting now.

As am I. I don't know whether I'm more offended with the whole 'white men are racist and sexist narrative' or the condescending 'some of you are ok' bullshit.

Teenage status: confirmed

It carries about as much weight as your fat ass you tubby cunt.

Calm down autismo

god, as a white male her stupid, smug face makes me want to slap the shit out of her and then hold her down and fart on her

BRAAAAP

Is it?
China is currently banning free speech on the normie sites and no one is doing anything as far as I can see.
This guy's a cuck and he's not killed himself yet.
What have we Sup Forumsecome?

You don't even think that being racist is a bad thing tho. Why are you pretending to be offended?

Fuck you man. Racism is a crime and crime is for black people.

I'd rather be a cuck than a normie. You dont belong here newfag

Take this conversation to Sup Forums

Sup Forums is full of 12 year olds

>I'd rather be a cuck
Well that was evident based on your choice to become a cuck.

this is what i hate about the liberals controlling every facet of the media, there is no countering opinion so they just shovel this shit out thinking that it is "cool" because the small amount of Americans that waste every second of their lives on social media just rake this shit into their faces and want more because their "friends" are doing the same thing. FUCK MAINSTREAM AMERICA...
sorry i lost my cool there, i have not vented about this to someone for a while now.

CUCK FAGGOT

Oi
You're all fucked in the head
Their language is a little real but they're all like, relevant issues that america just does a cunt shit job at addressing

So very little. That's what I said originally

u lol'd wow fuck ur amazing

Le epic troll

American millenials are the purest form of cancer the world has ever seen.

BECAUSE LIBERALS ARE OUT TO GET OUR WAY OF LIFE!!1!

No problem man. Getting pretty sick of civ as well

>laughs to self
???
Oh my god. How's your anarchist mlp fanfic coming along dude?

This. Facts speak for themselves.

MTV is literally a social justice warrior outlet. MTV has been dead for over a decade and now, the corpse has florished with foul organisms living off the carcass of what once was. If you check MTV News youtube channel, they are doing real horrible for a media stand point.

I wasn't racist, but this video makes me want to be more racist.

>people who didn't vote for Hillary are cancer
Fuck off cuck.

Lol so you pissed off because of racism and to combat that you'll be racist. Nice plan.

>MTV
this shitty little TV station hasn't been even remotely relevant since the early 2000's. Who cares what these liberal SJW retards think.

Also I'm Korean, so in theory I'm not a racist

Damn I completely missed that. Thankfully I haven't come across mtv in years

Who else is old enough to remember Estranged by GnR at #1 on the top 10 video countdown?

Which one are you?

What's your plan user?

Jesus more? Chubby Emilia Clarke makes my dick hard

How about we just treat people the way we want to be treated?

who cares? when was the last time MTV was relivent? i thought youtube killed it off.

> This is news to him
They've been doing this for like 2 year solid you blind faggot.
Stay silent then. Since your voice does nothing. Insect.
If this is a thing you take humor out of you should consider killing yourself.
> conservatives own basically all your media platforms
Stop lying to yourself fag. And the election results wouldn't have been what they were without the help of Vids like this from MTV. Wanna thank someone for trump? how about francessca ramsey or laci green? Those two bimbos did more for trump than /r/thedonald ever did.

I was gonna scroll this whole thread but it's too long are you're faggots.
Bleach cocktails all around.

Because that would make sense, and we all know there's no room for that in this day and age

Because niggers will still want to fight and steal.

I don't even think I get MTV nowdays. Just shows how much they've gone downhill

I hate you and everyone like you.

Conservatives do own the media platforms and that's not even debatable. Wiki a guy called Rupert Murdoch.

>blatant clickbait
>HEY EVERYBODY PLS CLICK THIS!
nah