What, no Secrets Thread?

What, no Secrets Thread?

What's yours?

Me: I want to fuck a 38 year old from Kansas who just had The (sexual) Awakening

i am strongly sexually attracted to girls in the 8-12 range

ever do anything about it? got your eye on one?

Fucked this milf in front of her 1 year old.

No, officer, never have, never will. thanks for comin by

I'm 26 and talk to a ton of 15 / 16 year old boys, it's never sexual but I find myself attracted to them.

that's how serial killers are made

>track them and you may be pleasantly surprised one day

gril or faggot?

>what am I thinking? of coruse faggot. there are no grils on Sup Forums

Probably, I feel bad about it too. She was nice, but the sex just wasn't good. I actually played league of legends with her before we fucked.

cool
faggot
Even bigger faggot for indulging if not the same faggot
douse yourself in acetone or isopropyl alcohol and then light a match
even bigger faggot for continuing this dumbass conversation
You're the scum of the earth and I hope they do you like Al Capone, dying from Syphilis.
Fuck you.
Correct.
If it wasn't good, it was because you're the type of person to do it in front of her 1 year old.
>That'll put any bitch off, kill yourself now so you save yourself a whole lot of effort in life for nothin.

dude : /
but ya IoI

In all seriousness, no, I wouldn't do anything now, but this whole crazy thing actually started because I boinked a nine year old girl when I was about seventeen. That was a good many years ago, but here's about what happened.

I have a tiny dick. Well, it's not TINY, but it's about four inches long and maybe thick as a quarter. It's a pathetic dick, that's the truth of it right there. And I was super insecure about it in high school.

I was a virgin, because I was worried about my tiny dick and not being able to get a girl off and all that silly shit kids worry about. Plus I was nerdy as fuck. Well, came around to the holidays one year, we had a big family get together.

My sister is adopted, and her biological sister came to the event, and she brought her daughter along with her. She clung to me since she thought I was cool for some reason, and so we spent the first week just hanging around each other while all the adults had their little annual cock contest.

A week in, goes around she's been talking to her mom about how she has this big crush on me. "Aww, how cute!" Never until that moment had I thought about banging a kid, but as soon as I heard about the crush, I realized there was a girl interested in me who wouldn't mind my bite-size dick.

I won't get into the specifics, but came around to banging her, and it fit nice and just right, and that's about when I developed my thing for little girls. Girls I can bang with this useless dick. Did her a good several times, whenever the opportunity came about. Her mother was single so she was much more interested in sleazing her way about trying to land a man than paying attention to her daughter.

It's all just fantasy now, of course. That was the only girl I actually banged. After that, I never touched on another underage girl. Or any girl for that matter. But the fantasy alone keeps me satisfied now, for better or worse.

is she on the pole now? that way you can see her all naked and drink beer at the same time.

i have a girlfriend of over 4 years, but i would dump her in a second for a girl with naturally blonde hair

i am fucking obsessed with natural blondes
i would do anything to be with one, to have children with one
a platinum blonde girl would be worth dying for, if you ask me

i love my girlfriend, but i would easily get rid of her if i knew i could have just one naturally platinum blonde woman for the rest of my life

is that terrible?

my friend molested me when i passed out at his home

That's why i fucked your bitch.

You moved because you're a pussy.

You think I was fool enough to stay involved with her? Son, fuck all that noise. When her and her family went back to their home state, that was the end of it. I spent the next many years in a state of constant fear that she might tell someone what all took place, but nothing ever came about.

Could have ruined my life, but at the time I was just thinking with my dick like any other teenager.

I'm an all around normal college guy.
Except I love little girls. 11-15 is my wheelhouse.
Still fuck girls my age though.

I'M COMIN FOR DA BADGES :O

yeah, kinda. If it's so important why did you ask her out in the first place?

yeah, pretty sure she's on the pole now

badgers, we don't need no stinking badgers

I wouldn't care if she is. Her mother was a loser and a druggie, she wasn't going anywhere fast to begin with.

it's clearly a camel

exactly. =====> pole

>camel

poor pupper

I'd put her back on this pole, but the poor thing's probably outgrown it.

>might as well
I have a 3 inch dick and act like I don't care about my size when I really would like just a couple more inches.

>be youngfag
>pretty outgoing
>pretty smart
>pretty athletic
>parents beat me at home because I spend too much time on my computer
>homework is on computer
>start developing some depression
>mom overhears me talking about personal stuff with online friend
>tells me I should go into therapy
>head into therapy with optimism
>my parents want to be in the room the whole thing
>therapy doesn't do anything for me because no progress is made without opening up about parents
>stop therapy because parents thought it was useless
>fight every night with parents
>dad is constantly stressed and angry
>mom just psycho
>they divorce
>blame it on me
>well fuck
>just hide away and hope things sort themselves out
>they don't
>parents still argue over phone, text and meeting irl
>more depressed than ever because of insane guilt trip
>quiet irl too
>kind of just sad/mad/depressed all the time
>decide I should open up to somebody privately so I can get some help
>old friend that still goes to same school as me
>friend went through depression so should understand
>open up online to her
>seem to have some closure
>makes fun of me the next day at school
>don't talk to anyone ever again about depression
>not sure if depression is slowing down or just building up deep down
>only way I feel good is if I make people laugh
>I can be good at that
>really though, it's just to mask my depression
>beat by parents
>blamed for divorce
>bullied when I open up about emotions
>sucks to be a dude in this time
>help?

>camel

>camel2

Imbecile here
What the fuck is this 'Awakening' thing

cars finger tried to mother me in the back of my friend

>me 23 at the time
>local pool at 8 every morning in my fitness routine
>like clockwork tues and thurs a girls school would unload their kids right when I am finished
>go to change rooms
>notice one day some genius designed the change room with a huge hedge near the back in between the showers
>go a bit further down and there is this huge gouge out of the hedge
>peek around and see all of the girls getting changed for their swim
>after a few months I pluck up the courage
>psssst
>four girls come over
>play with this?
>pull towel off full boner
>okay
>they have a little twizzle, jerk it, play with the balls a little bit
>every tuesday and thurs you make me cum
>for next three months routine is go to pool, swim, dry off, get jerked off by the girls and spit my nuts into their side of the change room
>after a couple of months got massive paranoia and never went back there
>went back to home town a few months ago and drove past where the pool was it is now a huge mall complex

bmp

Honestly talk to your school councilor or find a teacher you have common interests with and tell them. They can organize things where parents aren't involved

> me 31
> wife 29
> married 3 years
> for the past 7, I've been having an affair with her younger sister
> she's 24
> no strings attached, no emotion, no guilt
> just pure fun sex
> wife has no idea

I'm both disgusted and excited about how easy it is to get underage cumthirsters to get naked on omegle.

You and me both dude. You just go in moderated while clothed, and then get someones attention, then ask if they wanna have some fun haha

gtfo

I was part of fast and furious and found out coyotes were funneling rag heads across the Arizona boarder just before we got shut down. Nobody believed me, and all cash and weapons I had disappeared. I returned home broke and disowned by the country I vowed to serve.

Fucked a 75 year old and dated a 62 year old. I'm 22.

I'm only attracted to women over 40 and fortunately they often like me.

did you meet Vin Diesel??

I bleieve this more than anythign else I've ever seen on /b

ever

I committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.

me too!

I have Jon Benet Ramsey in a bunker on my farm.

ewww too old

A secret I've been holding since last week, and it's weird as fuck messing with my brain.... i'm going to greentext it

>4 years ago, go through nasty breakup with gf
>heartbroken as fuck, so in love with her, she wants nothing to do with me anymore
>retreat into solitude, start playing lots of vidya
>after a while suddenly make a new online friend to play with
>their avatar is a cartoon of a grill, but somehow i find it really cute, all of my favorite qualities
>we get to know each other a bit, seems like it's really a girl even though we never cam or spoke
>try not to get TOO attached, i have my suspicions it could always be a fat neckbeard
>i love playing with her, she's always being really encouraging and complimenting me and telling me how well i play
>over the years, every now and then I try to get back into contact with ex, say i miss her, she tells me to fuck off everytime
>oh well at least i still have my online friend
>tell her about all about my exgf
>we talk and cry and laugh with eachother for hours
>she always makes me feel better
>tells me how she's falling for me, starts saying she loves me everyday
>want to tell her the same thing, but even though i'm pretty deep into this weird online thing, beat around the bush because it could be a dude
>fast forward to last week, we're chatting, sending eachother funny pictures of doggos
>she screenshots something she wanted to show me
>notice she has a tab in the background of a gmail account
>JACKPOT

1/2 cont'd

2/2

>now i can figure out who this person really is
>use my cyber police skills to backtrack her email
>a lot of accounts return
>lots of resources and walkthroughs for the games we play
>online journals like tumblr filled with girly shit
>might actually be a real girl
>finally my heart dropped
>going through a site I found a picture of myself and my ex
>wtf.webm
>realize that her email is an abbreviation of my exs dogs names
>on a whim, try getting into that email with the password my ex used for everything
>it signed in
>still in shock as i'm writing this
>don't snoop around, just search for one thing, the game that me and my "online friend" play together
>sure enough, there's the account
>brain doesn't want to believe it
>go back to inbox, about to log out
>notice the unexpected sign in email that I caused, oh well i'll leave it, i'm behind 7 proxies
>notice all the emails under it are from facebook and recognize all the names in the subject are friends of my ex
>brain finally believes it, go vomit
>haven't been online to play with her ever since

all this fucking time it's been my ex i've been spending all my time with, yet every chance i tried to reconnect with her over the years, she's turned me away.

i really don't know how to proceed with this secret, i'm sick.

>how to proceed

there's always St. Patrick's Day user

Story?

>only way I feel good is if I make people laugh
>I can be good at that
>really though, it's just to mask my depression

You're way more than half way to becoming a great stand-up comedian. Go check out some books at the library to learn how to write jokes and get on that shit.

its not really your secret rather, it's her secret. Kind of toy with her, and slowly ask her more personal q's. Also ask for a picture

don't know what that means, what does a mick holiday have to do with anything?

Hi my name is Tiffany I like getting naked on the Internet my nudes are everywhere. :) I also change my appearance a lot because of this

hah always did think about that

if you have to ask.....

you sound hot lol i totally would take you out lol

are you 12?

shes using you for emotional support. her real life self has needs grater than what you could provide, so she assumed a new identity to get her need for emotional support filled. you're right to feel disgust because that's a shity behavior. she's shown that she doesn't care for your needs but then needs your attention to feel better about herself. she probably rationalizes it as "helping you for your own good" so that you move on and maybe you can be "just friends" in gaming.

thats sneaky, sick behavior. don't tolerate it. dont contact her. if she contacts you, just break it off.

"its been nice but its over."

I'm actually 21

when was the last time you cut yourself?

>no timestamp
mods

just go ahead and show us your cock

>we all know it's coming

i'm thinking of doing that but i've seen too much and don't know what to say at this point.
reread it, still don't get the joke. oh well
you're probably right. i just don't understand how if she needs my emotional support, why i can't do that in person? i'm the same person who could give that to her. this shit makes no sense

I am evil.

>your cock ogtfo

cock

Using mascara doesn't automatically make you pass as a female you know

its a thing called "Revealed preferences". people say they want a better battery life on phones but then the market buys the thinnest phones on the market. likewise, girls want the nice boy but when the opportunity for a bad boy comes along, they follow that one. she wants your kind of familiar friendship but she's living a life without you _except_ in gaming. there she has attention and support for her emotional needs. Your needs are secondary to hers; they are a means to an end.

This way she has the type of man she really wants subconsciously for her daily physical life and her emotional needs are being filled by you.

bmnpp

Yeah but can any rando trap have this kinda makeup on fleek? I'm just a gender fluid girl I have girl parts lol ok

sure you do, buddy. sure ya do.

10/10 would breed

fuck man. that stings to hear. i'm not even feeling sad though, i feel brainfucked and really fucking angry now

I have nipples too. Doesn't mean i have girl parts.

Show cervix or gtfo

after family holiday party took sis in law home, was really drunk
i was pretty drunk
she and hubs having difficult time getting pregnant
helped get her into bed
took off her dress, pantyhose
she grabs my package and says not fair and unzips me and plays with me
nailed her bareback, cummed in her
they had a september baby
we never talked about it

Had my way with my athletic half sister when I was 14 yrs - I also pulled a heist at my old electronic store Oceans 11 style and got away with it

she lied and decieved you, you should be angry.

she'll deny at first, then she'll have a million great sounding rationalizations about how shes actually helping you be better or have a happier life or something. when she realizes you're hurt she'll throw some shit about how you should be happy to have even this little bit of attention from her busy life w someone better for her.

truth is she just sees you as a "friend" at best and only being nice out of pity and familiarity. my recommendation would to be civil to this "identity" of hers (as she might be playing some conflicted feelings out), but don't continue the relationship unless the truth is established.

heist story pl0x

Nothing wrong with this as long a you don't do anything user. Just don't go around telling people what you love obviously.

>furiousest
riddickulous keks

Meanwhile I'm just reading you guys that literally care too much I mean do you think I really want to meet my next relationship on Sup Forums.. Something to think about lol

I've thought about beastiality since I was pretty young

>assuming you're up to the task of dating all of Sup Forums
that's some serious narcissism

Addicted to speaking to women online... it gets the best of me... in person I'm successful and married... online I'm single and runchy.

m or f? what do you think about doing ? do you ever cum when thinking about it?

Whoa buddy that's a stretch

Why not, let's date. :3

HookerChan are you here???? It's me!!!!

That pretty face wouldn't last long

You're cute... from married guy

Like you could do any better than somebody on Sup Forums

I miss fingerchan

Oh god there was this plat blonde girl who came into my work... fucking hottest shit I've ever seen in my life, I would have had no chance with her. I regret not stealth taking a picture or something cause fuck man. I would have had no chance with her but still, shit.

Blonde women are amazing unless they're butterfaces. But typically they're not, in my experience.

dun have a secret just wanted to share.

fuck off creep neckbeard

Just got an amazon credit card to buy girly clothes and dildo. I love to feel girly and want to be fucked desperately in the ass