I went to a Swans show in early 97' (96'?) where they were playing their new stuff from Soundtracks for the Blind...

I went to a Swans show in early 97' (96'?) where they were playing their new stuff from Soundtracks for the Blind. Anyway, I managed to snag an after party pass with a friend of mine. The music was good, but what stood out the most to my friend and I was 'I was a Prisoner in Your Skull.' Everything in it was perfect to us, and we couldn't wait to go backstage to ask Gira about the album. So, the concert finished up and we went backstage, giggling like little girls, but all the noise stopped when we saw Gira. I'll have to admit we were a little starstruck, but we both clamoured to ask him a question first, and (unfortunately for him) my friend got there first. So he says to Gira: "What was the story behind the lyrics in 'Prisoner in Your Skull?" So Gira tells us the story everyone's heard before, Jarboe's dad, the FBI, etc. But after Gira finished, my friend made a dangerous mistake and (in an attempt to make banter) said to him: "Ha yeah right." This really set Gira off. As fast as I could realise, Gira had pulled a lamp out of the wall and smashed it over my friend's head, who was now looking dead-eyed up at the ceiling with a massive, gaping hole in his head, all while the band members were doing some sort of primal scream (?) egging Gira on to attack my friend further. Of course I ran away, but I heard the local sheriff was a fan of Swans, so he decided to help keep the murder quiet.

nice

very nice

very very nice

very very very nice

very very very very nice

I wonder how big Gira's schwanz is...

very very very very very nice

Small. Someone post the pecker picture.

he raped a chick and got away with it. i know plenty of so called feminists and social justice people who comment on rape culture and pretend to masquerade for peoples rights but still listen to swans even tho hes a rapist. disgusting even p4k still supports him

very very very very very very nice

noproof.jpeg

very very very very very very very nice

very very very very very very very very nice

very very very very very very very very very nice

very very very very very very very very very very nice

very very very very very very very very very very very nice

very very very very very very very very very very very very nice

you sure you didn't accidentally go to a burzum concert?

very very very very very very very very very very very very very nice

Ha yeah right