Dactah Cahvey's easy shave BUDDAA

Dactah Cahvey's easy shave BUDDAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEtD0p6BIic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>are you tired of old people trying to mail a peanut better sandwich? I know I am
>visit STAHMPS DOT KOWM

Mode-Al? Mow-duhl?

>you are now aware than Bill charges $67k for a private gig

I can't respect him after he married an annoying banshee after all his talk about horrible women.

he still trashes women, sometimes in front of Nia

That changes nothing

club dubya

AAAAAAAHM JUST CHECKININON YAH

Nothing wrong with that.

there's a little wrong with it if you then come home to whine about evil rich people

yeah and immediately bends the knee to the Nia that eternally lives in his brain and goes "OHHH GOD IM SUCH A FUCKIN IDIOT"

He's not a liberal hippy cry baby.

His criticism of evil rich people are stupid rich people that use laws to fuck over the little guy and buy governments.

>ME UNDIES ME UNDIES
>NO MOAH SWEDDY BAWLS BUH-DO DOO DOO

Rip

DUDE IT'S FUCKIN BRUTAL

ZIP...

SO I WUZ TAWLKIN' TA JIM VERZI AND JOE BARTNIK AND...

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................recruita

oh it is brutal remember roofing in july

SCIII AAAAA TI CAAA
SCIII AAAA TI CAAA UHH UHH UHH UGH UHHH

oh shit look who's back...it's me undies everybody!

youtube.com/watch?v=BEtD0p6BIic

Ba doop doop

That's a fee he has to set, or else some NEET faggot who has been saving up his disability bucks will hire him to preform in fron of his brain dead mom, who he's cashing her disability checks from, all alone in some roach infested hellhole in Jersey.
67k is a reasonable fee for a comedian as big as he is and it's private event and not something you can sell tickets to.

This great. I hope Bill has seen this.

Beyonce doesn't have a set fee, I wonder if she gets pestered by neckbeards offering her a gig for 500 bucks

bill burr doesn't have the best stand up (brian regan) but he might be the most naturally funny person on the planet

he literally says that after saying anything. Fuck off Sup Forums

yeah what's wrong with that? these older comedians didn't start last month. they've been laboring on material for years. why not eat the fruit?

bullshit

are you too stupid to check for yourself?