Sup Forums, my girlfriend attempted suicide today...

Sup Forums, my girlfriend attempted suicide today, the only thing that stopped her was my text message while she had the rope around her neck, I need to feel better. Anything could help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4swRQ0cZaA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dUbtKfqR2HM
collegehumor.com/video/7036477/the-girl-who-makes-every-disaster-about-her
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tell her that suicide will not make the pain stop, it will just pass it to someone else. That's what stopped me a few years ago.

If this is true then you saved a life and should feel good about that.

Obviously everyone is different but that literally did nothing to slow my spiral. I actually got a job that I worked 12-16 hours a day and I was too exhausted to even think about it until I got better.

Shit man i hope you and her are okay OP...been there done that...heres a image that might make you laugh.

Thank you user, it does help :)

Can't talk to anyone else even my wife but I'm on the edge I can't take much more the agony of life is just to much maybe not today but soon not wanting help just had to tell someone

Normal people on Sup Forums. I must savour this moment.

Don't do it. It will only make things worse.

She's honestly growing more and more suicidal, and I don't know what to do. Thank you for the picture, it got me a smile :)

Well then she didn't attempt suicide you dumb fuck

Dying is awful, nothing can compare to you life violently ceasing to be.

But death is truly a release into the unknown, whether it be heaven or hell or nothing at all this is what suicidal people yearn for, to end their pain, however to end their current pain they must endure the ultimate one, this is were they falter.

user if you truly care for her you would encourage her death.

I know it may not seem like the best choice now man, but please try to get help. Anything, talk to a friend, anybody.

Ooh the edge

too bad she didn't die honestly

>I need to feel better.
Yeah... YOU.

That one got me a chuckle, fair point.

>he thinks he isn't a normie just because he browses Sup Forums
lurk for 3 more years, faggot.

Meme garbage aside, please.

here, have a cheese meme
hope this makes you laugh a bit

Just be there for her dude thats all you can do, like i said ive been in very similar situations so i know exactly what your going through just relax, everything will be alright just do what us guys are meant to do and take care of her. :)

women rarely hang themself ITT OP is a sad attention whore

Pretty much this. Gotta wait for my mom to die before I can off myself. It's funny after wanting to end it for so long, you don't even have drama about it anymore. It's more of a sense of longing for me now.

I can't everybody sees a complete different side of me happy laughing all the time what they don't know is I'm trapped in prison in my own mind I have lost my parents and both kids in the past 2 years I ruin everything I touch and my wife hates me she don't have the heart to tell me but I can tell all I know is pain and this time of year is the worst time for me I'm not even 30 yet man

cheer up

youtube.com/watch?v=o4swRQ0cZaA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dUbtKfqR2HM

All i need is to watch this and it easily makes me kek everytime.

WHAT A BUNCH OF BUBBLE-WRAPPED HOMOS!!!

Soo... your text message interupted her suicide?

Typical! Can't do anything without checking the phone every few seconds. Our future is dim.

collegehumor.com/video/7036477/the-girl-who-makes-every-disaster-about-her

What has her so upset and depressed?

How old is she? Did she make any confirmed, legit previous attempts? Anu reason for her to want to end it?

Also, girls usually rarely hang themselves. They usually go for the blade, or pills if it's their first attempt. Can't say about bullet to the head though, I'm European, but I think it would be too messy. They still want to make a pretty corpse.
T. Firefighter who has seen way too much suicides.

Mostly school, she believes she'll amount to nothing, based off bulling and what not.

trips went unchecked for almost 10 minutes.

What is she going to school to get a degree in? Or is she in High School still?

Bullying makes me think high school. High school is shit, and the other thing that matters is scholarships based on good grades. Once you leave high school everyone goes away except 1 or 2 really good friends.

If you want to feel really powerful, push her over the edge and have her an hero over you. You will feel like a million bucks and you won't be stuck with that bitch anymore

We're both in highschool.

She's 17. and yes there have been.

You saved a life today OP. I am proud.

Ahh, some bullying does go on in college as well though.

Does she have plans for after High School? As in go to University, Community College, Trade School, join the military?

Most likely not true OP. She was probably feeling emo, got a text from you while contemplating suicide, then told you "oh user! I had the rope around my throat and everything you saved my life".

Highschool is stage, isn't it?

Aha I was right. Didn't even see that.

Kek. You and your girlfriend are faggots. Grow up.

stop making up stories fag

She wants to go to college for networking, but is convinced she can't make it based on her grades and what not.

I really wish I was

Thank you for the kind words, they mean a lot :)

Thank you much trips, you are ever helpful. :)

Well, if can't get into a 4 year university based upon grades, do they have two year community colleges in the country you are in?

She could always start there, and get a degree in computers of some sort, and start working, get some experience and money saved up, then go get a 4 year degree.

That's an interesting idea user, thank ya kindly. I'll mention it next time she isn't having a mental breakdown lol.