'Sup, Sup Forums?

'Sup, Sup Forums?

Ask a Snowtrooper anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEPazLTGceI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many inferior rebel scum have you ended?

Are snowtroopers just stormtroopers with different helmets? or do you have separate training and divisions and shit?

Why Rogue one was so shitty?

how was hoth?

Why are you here on Sup Forums, Trooper? Get back to work before I force choke you!!

At least twelve, more if you count their families. The women and kids are easier to get because you don't have to lead your shots as much.

What happens if you get an erection in your armor?

Kek

Different training due to the environment and equipment. Armor's not as good. Heated, though.

This...... is actually a fine question wtf

Damn savage dude, may the force be with you.

Off topic, but nice picture of Weiss

Space tits are the last thing you're thinking of when you're freezing your ass off on an ice planet become some fucking teenagers ran off to join a religious cult.

Keep fighting the good fight, winter warrior.

Why do you fight for evil space wizards when they only give you enough gear to protect half of your body from blasters? That white rubber looks pretty flimsy bro.

you're not the boss of me!

Do you serve the empire due too being brought up into it or another reason? Also do you have a designated name mr. Snowtrooper.

WHAT'S YOUR IDENTIFICATION NUMBER, TROOPER?

Force choke my codplate, you whiny baby.

Are there hailtroopers or tornadotroopers? Nicedaytroopers?

Where are you from originally?

as if you are better shooters than stormtroopers.

You think I'm stupid enough to hand that out? I may have been stupid enough to join the empire, but I'm not COMPLETELY retarded.

You underestimate my power!

How do you type with those thick ass gloves on?

>not understanding how hard it is to fire your blaster in the snow
Rebel scum detected

Are you a good shot?

Are you a nigger from the new movies?

Ever take a snowball from your gf?

Is that just a good photoshop or do you actually have Stormtrooper armour?

Oh put your helmet back on, before you get all wheezy. Your voice is more intimidating that way.

There is internet in the space? dont you need satellital support?

Would you rather fight two Wampas or a platoon of rebels?

The Empire came to my city and built infrastructure, helped the economy, and generally made everyone's lives much better. I felt I had to give back.

The whole image of the Empire being egotistical, selfish assholes is all just filthy rebel propaganda. Most of the guys I work with are awesome.

Yes, I have a question.
Oftentimes my household sponges accumulate an awful amount of buildup.
What can I do to prevent this?

I DINDU NUFFIN!!

WHO SHOT FIRST FAGGOT?

Darth Dindu? Why are you dressed like a storm trooper?

No dumbass, just storm troopers. I mean, that is if you're just asking about environments.

I'm going to bed, this Sith Lord needs his rest.

Put a dab of dishsoap in the middle, microwave 20- 30 seconds (depending on watts) and resume use.

penis size rank

I do.

Why don't they just put heated coils or razor edges on AT-AT legs to keep the ropes from entangling their legs up?

Are those not considered different environments?

May we see your weapon?

Han did, shitstain.

by "weapon" he means "penis"

Throw them out and get a new sponge, dumbass.

What the hell in going on here?

How did you get it? And where do you live

Check em

I don't have access to my E-11 when I'm off duty. It's in lockup.

ANSWER ME FAGGOT

could you S U C C

Nice suit m8 I'm jealous where did you get it

Thats never really been availible in our budget, do you not see how much shit the rebels blow up? You think we can just keep building? Its alot of man hours, not to mention the risks involved.

I don't fight for the emperor, I fight for the cause behind what the Empire does. We bring order.

As for the gear, we wear an undersuit that helps disperse blasts from energy weapons. We're more fucked with slugthrowers because they're kinetic, but the chest and helmet are sturdy enough to take a few hits.

Is your salary better than Stormtrooper due to bad environment?

White is right brother. Next chance you get cap that nigger vader in his ass. WhitePride!

I don't design 'em, I just ride 'em. Perhaps you should enlist and help out our engineers?

why are they tall anyway? The only function their height serves is intimidation. A tank is faster, harder to hit, etc.

Hazard pay is dope my man. Not always worth it because you freeze your dick off, but it's nice to have more credits at the end of the month.

How many friends did you lose on hoth :c

Cool, bro. I'm a teenager with a deathwish, where do I go to sign up?

My parents would hate me forever if I joined the rebels. Though I do enjoy their beheading holograms.

How do you feel about the genocide on the death star brought by those rebel scum?

I wasn't actually on the primary assault on the base. I went in after the main force to sweep up any remaining forces and secure intelligence left behind. I had one friend who went in ahead of me and was shot, but he was fine after a few days.

How do you know of dubs mr snowtrooper?

Serious questions for snow trooper.
1) do you make extra pay for the environment you're stationed i.e. Cold planets?
2) what are the individual benefits the Empire offers for their troopers? Do they offer mobility in rank, health insurance, 401k, disability?

If you approach any local troopers and ask they should be able to point you in the right direction. The locations of recruiting depots vary from system to system.

Nothing sir, just talk amongst the troops!

It was fucking pathetic. I'm not entirely convinced it wasn't an inside job, honestly. The temperatures created by a proton torpedo explosion are NOT hot enough to melt the beams around the reactor and cause a reaction. I think they had help on the inside.

Shop a storm trooper helm on him and I'll save it

What's the closest you have ever come to death OP?

Fucking kekd

good thread is good thanks mr snow trooper

1) Yes. Hazard pay, as mentioned previously.
2) We have good health insurance. If we get fucked up we're fixed, no cost to us. Basically the Empire keeps us in fighting condition no matter what. Only exception would be if you're repeatedly getting hurt because you're a dumbass. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

See the truth, trooper
youtube.com/watch?v=cEPazLTGceI

how fast does your speedbikes go? (in mph)

are there snow atst's?

Are you happy about the tk-15's becoming obsolete?

Okay, short story time.

I had just joined and was in training at the Academy. Most of the other guys were cool, and most understood what the hell was going on. But one recruit, let's call him Snarf, was special. Glue eating kind of special.
Nigger couldn't do anything right no matter how many times the instructors showed and corrected him, and got the rest of us in trouble because of it.
The tl;dr version is that the motherfucker didn't obey barrel discipline at the range, turned, jumped when an instructor yelled at him, and he shot me in the god damn leg. Never saw or heard from him again once I got back from medbay a week later.
Been smooth sailing since.

Dude, the problem is that it was an OUTSIDE job. Rebel fighters lack the accuracy to pull off an attack like that; their targeting computers are practically ancient.

Someone crashed an imperial cruiser into that star.

I guess unemployment gives you a lot of time to dick around on the holonet, doesn't it? I can only imagine your face when your battle station got blown to bits (TWICE [two times!]). Your engineers are literally the Samsung of the Empire.

Depends on what model we're talking about. The ones meant to haul cargo go much slower, but if we're talking about what Scouts ride, upwards of 210mph on open ground I believe. I never trained with them, so Im not sure.

Kek, gotta watch out for idiots

i see what you did there.

I was never actually stationed on the tardstar. Visited the first one once, but was never stationed there.

>Your engineers are literally the Samsung of the Empire.

I dunno who Samsung is, but if they're anything like the assholes who design for us, they're fucking idiots.

Vader did the Death Star!

Okay, Sup Forums. I've got 15 more minutes 'till I've gotta get rest before I pull duty tomorrow. Got something, ask now.

How good is the Internet in the shithole you're currently stationed at? Can't be too great with the constant blizzards and all.

As you wish

What planets, besides Hoth, are Snowtroopers stationed on?

Imerpial engineer here.

AT-AT stand for ALL TERRAIN Armored Transport.

Long legs gives it the ability to easily traverse more type of terrain.

Alright overall. Holonet ain't too bad in clear weather but we can't get much access in a storm. Means that when it's snowing out I can't rub one off to any hot Twi'leks. sucks.

You should come and join the Mandalorians. Our armor can withstand strikes from a jedi blade. Get rid of your stupid cuck suit and join the hunt!

Unfortunately I can't give you a solid answer because of OPSEC guidelines. I don't want to screw any of our guys over.

What are all the branches of the Empires armed forces?

>can withstand strikes from a jedi blade

Tell that to Jango. He went out like a pussy to a saber.