I am in a massive debt with my bank, I am and am not asking for help here... all I am asking for is a miracle...

I am in a massive debt with my bank, I am and am not asking for help here... all I am asking for is a miracle, I need to find $10000 aud or commit suicide by the end of the week.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/1Ew5s
youtube.com/watch?v=r1OEWgy27EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good luck with your suicide

or you could declare bankruptcy

consult a lawyer. merry christmas, cunt. and stop spending money you obv. don't have.

suicide?
Try drugs first
Amazing feeling before you die

Tell everyone why you have so much debt, so at least your life can be a warning to others.

I am bankrupt xD
God forgive

Lost job (workplace shut down), lost house, I have this week to sort my shit

Neither of those things should destroy you overnight.

>lost house

where was the last place you remember house?

holy shit fam, that's only 7000 burger dollars. Where do I send it?

what's the bank gonna do to you if you don't?
Just tell them you can't pay it and get a lawyer to discharge debt. Problem solved.

Suicide over $1000? Dude thats such a small amount in the grand scheme of the universe. Stop being a mellow dramatic bitch, sell your shit, donate plasma, be on the streets. Basically stop asking for a handout, we're all poor. Or move to a warm climate and be a bum. If you still want to kill yourself drink some bleach.

Paypal is [email protected]

Someone send me .80c so I can buy a tissue

I'll take 7000 burgers

I lost house..... losing home, gone... girlfriend lost

$10,000 default? Fuck. They might send you to Australia.

underrated

Hey man. i'm going through a bankruptcy right now. I'm not losing my house or my car or anything and it all goes away. Pretty fucking sweet actually.

how is 10k wallabydollars going to change anything?

>we're all poor
I'm not

the world needs less people like yourself anyway,im sure you wont be missed

australia is a huge country. how are they going to find your ass if you move to a cheap ass garbage hole in the middle of the continent where you get a job cleaning motel rooms and drink booze and cough medicine every night?

answer is they won't. australia is so god damn big it doesn't even make sense why there is nothing in it.

Just default idiot. Declare bankruptcy. They won't send you to jail. You just have to move into a shittier apartment and start over. Big fucking deal you will probably like your new life better anyways

>girlfriend lost

probably because she got tired of watching her loser boyfriend beg people for money instead of getting a job like the rest of us

Richest one in my family atm.
Gave out about $600 in gifts to friends and fam.
About 20 steam games to Sup Forums
And a few thousand dollars on myself.
No one asks me what I want.

What do you want, user.

I didn't even read, op. Fuck.
Kill your self in my opinion.
Or catch a flight to the middle east and kill hajis until they kill you, at least you'll have fun and die happy.

I remember I won a 4k pot gambling with csgo skins a few years ago, I gave knives to all my friends and till this day not one of them has ever given me anything in return. No birthday gifts, no steam games, nothing. People are selfish cunts.

What I really want is a long way off.
For the moment I'm very content.
Thanks for asking tho. I didn't mean it as I'm sad no one did, just a statement of fact.

My ex got me a couple Gundams for christmas.

Not that anyone asked but im very content too. I take care of my grandparents and work part time at a movie theater. I dont make very much but i dont have very many expeses either so i have the freedom to buy what i want within reason. Happiness>Money.

This is true.
But the act of giving is also selfish.
Either you expect something in return, or you just enjoy the feeling philanthropy gives you.
I have this friend I've been buying small thing for, for years. Ususally just a meal or something. But I do it cause I enjoy his company and it makes him happy.
I've never gotten anything in return but his respect and loyalty.

whatthe fuck do you want thats a long way off just asnwer it ya rich cunt

They say money doesn't buy happiness, but what I say is it buys the things that make you happy.
I heavily enjoy cars and working on them. But it's rather expensive. I'm never happier than when I'm wrenching on a car.

come to brazil and lie about your life

With your retarded 'murica accent you'll be a king here

A 240Z.
One that I can restore and customize to my liking.
I'm not rich, I'm just richer than some. I came into an influx of cash this month.

Why would you just kill yourself? Think about others who deserve to die.

This new Netflix show called The OA got me NOT feeling suicidal for once.

This a real thing? Didn't think American accents were worth shit anywhere, were a bunch of degenerates

We're*
And yes we run the world.

How the fuck is a 240z a long way off of you have money like that to throw around? Unless your a fucking retard and dont actually have a lot just came into a few grand and are going full retard.

OP here, If anyone could spare a few dollars for my next meal or something it would really help me out.

My bit-coin address is 1Ew5s8nR7wbyrd 38BWGRqZcvirKa2Y1uZt

Tell us the truth
Is it from or for gambling or drugs?

Full retard.
I just stopped caring.
I also get hard by throwing money away on people. It's an expensive.
Also by a long way I mean a couple years.
I have no patience, and there's more factors than just money involved.

An expensive fetish*
For real though, I love giving things to people.

Got you fam just transferred about $3500 worth hope it helps you man!

Maybe he should check his pockets

/bread

Well my advice is chill out save some, once you get that 240 you'll be happy. I finally got my wrx and it brings me so much joy. Gl user

That was kind of my plan, but I have low will power and making people happy makes me feel so good.
But other than the money, I don't have a space for it, then I need the tools.
It's not just the car itself, it working on it.

should have put a tileā„¢ on it

I know what you mean man i love working on my wrx its more fullfilling than making people happy, trust me.

Not OP

lel you didnt give him anything
blockchain.info/address/1Ew5s 8nR7wby rd38BWGRqZc virKa2Y1uZt

Fucking heroin man?!

No... Workplace shut down, then everything downhill from there, hold while I eat a bowl of cold soup

Robbing a place would accomplish that, but I don't advise it.
Either you're legit desperate and will
>have everything covered
>an hero in the coolest way possible
Or you're not that desperate and
>get nothing from Sup Forums
>don't an hero because you just need to vent

OP just get your handss on some diamonds here's a great place to start

youtube.com/watch?v=r1OEWgy27EE

retrace your last steps OP. it's sure to turn up