What does Sup Forums think of my gf?

what does Sup Forums think of my gf?

Nice would bang

she has the most perfect and tight pussy ever

last one. what do you guys think? what would you do?

How old is she

18-19 in these pics

She got a twitter?

5.8/10

naw, I had to convince her to get kik as it, she hates social media and wont even get a fb despite my suggestions

ohhh I see what's her kik then

not op here, really? shes got a banging pussy, like small tits but shes skinny and looks super fuckable.

i'd fuck her ass so gently

cant share as much fun as that'd be, that'd shoot a year down the drain, and id miss the fuck outta her, i just wana hear what people would do to her and what people think of her

haha ive only done anal with her twice, shes too tight for my dick, i have one pic of my cock in her pussy if you want it

i'd cum on her face so much and fuck her throat

you should learn to respect her bro, because at the end of the day all we need is love even if we aren`t in our best, take care and take care of here.

i'd love to see that

smh

u jelly?

her body is perfect op

ikr

her little pussy would be so easy to wreck

lucky son bitch

it is always so tight though. like i have a good sized cock, and even after smashing her as hard as possible, she still gets back to tight in like 30 min

agreed

i'd fill her with really big dildos

closest thing is something i made her in shop, its made out of silicone rubber with an aluminum core, about the same size as my dick, a little smaller, but she barely uses it cause she wants my dick and not a fake.

that's hot that she wants dick a lot.

you ever dp her?

nice. would love to see you work this cunt.

She was a virgin when i got together with her, i am somehow her first boyfriend, so my dick is the only one shes had, she was a "late bloomer" so now that shes had a taste of what its like, she wants it more often.

shes not super into anal, best i ever do is slip my thumb into her ass during doggy style, other than that no.

id destroy that

if she was presented to me like that i'd use her quite a few times

any of your cock getting sucked?

my girl is a good little sub and accepts all cocks equally. loves DP and getting stuffed.

i don't unfortunately. most of the time we fuck we usually just enjoy it. I have quite a few sex tapes but they are too long to post anywhere.

i'd love to fuck her face

shame, like to see that cock in action. like my little sub? any more thoughts of how'd you use?

nice. she does like being used. love to hear what you'd do.

i do enjoy her. no offence but i think she'd like my size a little better

i'm sure she would
not my cock, lent her out to a friend
he texted me pics as a bday gift

likes pics so far?

i'd love to eat her cunt and ass while she sucked my dick. i've never 69'd a chick that was tied down. i'd pound her pussy until she orgasmed then ease myself into her ass. i'd probably finish by ramming my dick down her throat.

i do. she's hot.

need to see pussy and asshole

you up for me watching. sounds pretty damned hot. she loves to be tied up and toys, teased and fucked.

they are nice and she enjoys having them filed.

watch? you could join in if you wanted.

she enjoys having as many holes filed as possible, toys or cocks

she sounds amazing

id rail her ass. show more asshole

i love sharing her.
she likes getting fucked.
she likes hearing stories about her getting shared and fucked.
she loves being told what to do.
she cums hard when fucked.
she cums harder when you DP her.

is she into sleep assault? because i'd love to fuck her awake.

I lick her asshole first! Then fuck it!

The face and unaesthetic lack of athleticism does it for me her body looks so meh

dunno. camping trip friend and i keep taking turns waking up and fucking her while we were half asleep (and half drunk). was an all night thing. she was literally dripping with juice and cum. that count?

that's so hot. i bet her hole was so sore.

a little. sober and fully awake she opted for bjs and ass play the following morning to give her cunt a break.

she sounds so fun. i'd want to make her cum over and over.

oh, it's fun and she responds well to cumming (makes her want to cum more).
shame i have a HD crash, lost my newer pics. only a few stories left.

not enough cum on her back ; )

I think you should finish inside her next time.

like in this story?

Precisely.

I would very much like to have a turn with her, she seems to be a lovely little plaything.

which, OP or the tied sub?

OP

Are both options?

the tied sub is my toy and i like hearing (watching and helping) how people want to fuck her.

Can we tie her wrists to her ankles, blijded and gagged, leave a vibrator in her pussy and have her shipped to me so I can fuck her the second she's here?

I wouldnt even pull her out of the box. Just feed her every now and then, food covered in cum, of course.

I'll send her back still dripping seed.

had her spread eagle bound once with some mates over for a match once. we took turns having her suck and fuck her. no joke she got fucked for nearly 4 straight hours. it was some awesome cum.

Awh thats beautiful.

I would love to partake in this, she's so well trained.

Any pics of her full of cum?

sadly no.
few i had i lost in a crash.
somewhere out there the pics are floating around the net. keep hoping to find them.

have a fav pic?

This

a fav as well.
where would you cum?

First time? I'd fill up ger little pussy for her next suitor to use as lube.

Then she'd suck me dry until she's gushing cum, then, finally I'd thrust all that sweet delicious cum into her cervix, cum inside her again, untie her, and drag her by her hair over to the spot her snatch was filled and make her lick the sheets clean. As well as any she drips on the way.

really wanna tie her and her sister up together and tease/fuck for awhile.

Finish bigger next time and you'll be good

These anons know whats up

Bang the hell out of her

So make a new one... Or 3. Kik actionchad if you get any more pics to share, willing to trade if needed

Sounds hot as hell god damn

Sounds perfect.