>it's mid-summer now
>blockbusters right and left
>they've made two HitBs
Lazy frauds

He had plenty of Schlock (rare gold) to buy whatever he wanted

But user they're working hard to provide you with what you want

yes, more BotW episodes

>Blockbusters right and left
The fuck are you talking about? This summer has been pure shit. Name a "blockbuster" they didn't review.

Warcraft

Literally who the fuck cares about Warcraft?

Yeah I sure wish they would talk about more of the mediocre, uncreative "blockbusters" that have been coming out so they can unenthusiastically call them mediocre and uncreative.

Literally who the fuck cares about any of these shit movies they're """""""reviewing"""""""" JUST TALK SHIT ABOUT THEM

>OOYY VEEEYYY

RLM's demographic.

>please pander to me, RLM
you're the worst.

>blockbuster
no

What is there to gain by watching and reviewing the Warcraft movie if you don't play or care about Warcraft?

It's an enjoyable movie if you like Warcraft and a very mediocre one if you don't, we've been through this

These faggots just NEED to complain about RLM and will find any reason to do so. Just ignore them.

Does anybody else feel really bad for Jay? It seems like he's the only one who still gives a shit or tries anymore. On the last Pre Rec stream they talked about how Mike often shows up 2 hours late for BotW shoots. And it's not like he has a day job, so I guess Mike does it just to be a dick.

>I think jokes are real in order to substantiate my fanfic narrative
Kill yourself

They weren't kidding. Mike is chronically large for everything.

Remember how after this was mentioned, they all laughed because they're friends that like to give each other a hard time? You know, like friends often do.

You...do have friends, right user?

>I'm very invested in the imaginary personal lives I've created for my friend simulators
Jesus Christ, how embarrassing.

Whoops. Meant to say "late". But he's also chronically large, so I guess it still works.

They reviewed all three Hobbit movies and obviously did not give a shit about any of them. Hell, they could have done a Transformers 4-like 1-minute review

The only reason not to is if they didn't want to see it. Which is understandable

What they should do is come up with a show that doesn't require three cameras and extensive editing

>No matter what RLM works on, Sup Forums faggots complain about them being lazy
>suggest they start a new series that would be even lazier for them to produce

Nah, it's just something they could produce faster. The amount of editing and set up they have to do at some point becomes untenable

And yet they've been able to do it for six or so years now

It's less excuses. Nobody can say they got caught up in the third round of editing because a light was fucked up for to mins at one point and thats why no videos are out.

Laziness often manifests in big long processes where multiple people work on multiple things and feed off of each others delays and difficulties

Everybody knows Ghosbusters will suck and Civil War is safe generic fun Marvel blockbuster. But I would be really interesting in their opinion about Warcraft, whether is actually good movie, honorable failure, bad, or so bad its good. Jones didn't made movie just for players but for general audience and there wasn't such an ambitious fantasy since Hobbit. Plus Warcraft is the first one in the new wave of attempts to make successful movie based on videogame.

Yeah, but their production team have become part of the show

I wonder if they're in the position to hire a full-time editor

The best thing about RLM is Mike and Jay's creative editing. You can't just hire some random editor to recreate some of the bizarre stuff they do.

new hitb/botw/review today? they usually up on sundays

>The best thing

Really? The BEST thing is their editing?

Space Cop was really poorly edited imho way too fucking long for one thing. The damn thing is a horrible slog.

>they usually up on sundays
This is blatantly incorrect