Why do japs get deny warcrimes but we can't?

Why do japs get deny warcrimes but we can't?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kategoria:Niemieckie_sieci_handlowe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get used to it, hans you have 930 years for that

Typical Pole: I hate all Germans but I love their money.

because jews are more important than random chinese peasants

you're the sucker here, not us

Typical Pole: I am a proud Christian and Jesus is the best guy but I don't want to help refugees. Jesus would certainly do the same.

Poles are fucking hypocrites.

maybe we dont want our country to turn into an islamic caliphate like germanistan

Hans BTFO

This.

Too much infamy.

>Poles are fucking hypocrites.

sure, enjoy your rapefugees

Jesus would be ashamed. It's heretical that you named him "king of Poland".

> Jews using Jesus to further their cause again

Fuck off

you're probably protestant anyways so you have no rights to say anything about our religiousness you dumb shit
and even if you are catholic then according to what you are saying you are following the post-vatican ii rhetoric and every pope after vatican ii is basically an antichrist

Hans also ignores the hundreds of thousands of Ukranian refugees Poland has taken in. Poland doesn't want Hajis blowing up in their streets, Islam can stay out of Eastern Europe.

>harmless king kike
Bad
>austrian fuhrer
good

Poles are fucking hypocrites.

who is a hypocrite now...?

Importing """refugees""" and letting them destroy your culture and welfare is not helping them. You can help them from refugee camps near their own country.

because Japanese make better quality cars than kraut losers

>Ukranian refugees
those are not refugees, they are economic migrants and most of ukrainians here are from the peaceful west which is also the most anti-polish region in ukraine, they have to go back

BTW Toyota owner here and wild never buy a german over a jap

I am catholic.

Because Jesus would only help people of a specific group and exclude others because they are of a different group wtf man.

>Syrians have it better in their war zone

None of you should name himself christian. I feel ashamed that we share the same confession.

> different group

It's called preserving your nation/culture/traditions. Poland for the Polish, Germany for the Muslims apparently.

Why deny it?
You don't hear Portuguese denying that they created the transatlantic slave trade, the burning of the Jew's and the sloughter of the mudslims.
Every Portuguese is (and if not should) be a little proud of it.

Please switch your religion.

Please cut off your balls. Your way of looking at the world is going to cause the Saracens to overrun Europe.

Why do you think they have civil wars in the first place, and we don't, and why do you insist on importing people who will inevitably initiate civil wars in Europe as well?

Have fun in hell. (Although you're most likely Protestant, so you go to hell anyway)

Because Germans keep trying to destroy Europe.

Because they are oppressed by a regime that would do anything to stay in power. The only other powerful player is a radical "religious" group of murderers. Wouldn't stay in that country either. Also they don't bring the government with them.

If you're such a Catholic why didn't you stop Hitler? Checkmate.

Japan is the country apologized the most.

List of war apology statements issued by Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan

1. I wasn't alive at this time
2. Catholics in Germany never really supported Hitler instead they always voted for the catholic party.

>pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kategoria:Niemieckie_sieci_handlowe
Typical German: I hate all Poles but I love their money.
>Typical Pole: I am a proud Christian
>implying average Pole gives a fuck about religion

Why didn't your ancestors stop Hitler then?

Japanese emperor and empress visited China in 1992.
Chinese welcomed them, thanks.

i bet they were tring to pray him away XD

Why wouldn't they, it's not like the Emperor or his family had anything to due with the war. He's like our Queen, powerless but a popular symbol.

but did His Highness say "i'm sorry for all that shit"? ;)

They bring their attitude with them, and that's what you see in the muslim ghettos in Sweden, Germany, UK, Belgium and France, while you can still keep the lid on. It will boil over at some point, and then you will have your countries in ruins.

Dunno if there's an English word for it, but in Norwegian we have the word "dumsnill" (roughly translates to "dumb-kind"), which means someone, in this case a country, being too kind/generous/gentle for their own good, as in they are being taken advantage of. Don't be that.

GERKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Because Germany is in the middle of Europe. You were forced to reconcile with your neighbours and integrate your economy with them.

Japan is an archipelago. When CCP won in China and Korea was impoverished and divided by the war Japan wasn't under equivalent pressure to face up to its history. The US traded with and protected Japan.

What country is in a better situation today? Germany from all sides surrounded by allies or Japan in a tense and hostile neighborhood and completely dependent on America?