Electoral College...

Electoral College? More like America you DONE FUCKED UP AGAIN YOU HAD ONE JOB TO AVOID DONALD TRUMP BECOMING PRESIDENT NOW YOU FUCKED UP EVEN MORE FURTHER GG

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/19/bill-clinton-bashes-trump-blames-angry-white-men-and-comey-for-wifes-loss.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My job was the avoid the guy I voted for...?

my job was be a parasite to society like the ones who didnt want donald trump?

Yeah...I'm gonna marry a cabbage...

Wana be Sup Forums fag get out of here

Carrot.

Git gud, faggot.

does no one lurk anymore?

Nah, we never fucked up. Time to stir your jimmies even more faggot.

Op was wrong. Why can't I be wrong?

>this again
Please explain the electoral college, why it exists, and why it shouldn't, you fucking crybaby dumbass.

You do realize that if they didnt elect Trump there would be major civil unrest, right?

if every single one voted for hillary trump would still be the president faggot

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

>t. someone who doesn't understand the electoral college and wants to be spoonfed

>career criminals protecting their careers instead of their country

What did you expect?

Oops, meant career politicians. Damn autocorrect.

>wat is democracy??
>wat is Dnc?

Its pretty much the same thing.

OK. I've had to explain this to so many people who are uneducated on the US voting system.

Let's just say that all the electoral voters said fuck it and voted for hillary. It then goes to the house of reps to decide, which is now republican. How do you think that would turn out?

You can't expect the modern left to follow logic.

He's pointing out Dems hypocrisy for the 1,000th time this election

3 weeks ago you dumbasses were saying the EC was useless and needed to be abolished. This week, a bunch of D-grade actors/actresses got on TV and rattled off one tiny portion of the Constitution to talk about how important and honorable the EC was....

Make up your fucking mind faggots. This is the type of shit that people are tired of and the exact reason Trump got elected in the first place. You want things when YOU want them and fuck everybody else. Your "tolerance" is only tolerant if somebody thinks exactly like you and holds the exact same opinions. Before, it was just red-pilled motherfuckers seeing through your bullshit, now it's the average citizen. Liberalism shot itself in the head and the rest of us are moving on to a better future.

That's kinda funny, because two weeks before the election Trump said that the electoral college was dated and should be changed, two days after the election he said that it was a sacred institution from our forefathers.

It's funny because he said a few words, meanwhile Dems have dumped millions of dollars showing off how hypocritical they are.

Which is worse?

They're not even comparable but you crybabies will continue to try and make some connection when it's obvious to even the average person just how two-faced the left is.

a few words vs. 5 million+ double-down

riiiiight. RIP liberalism.:^)

There was no fuck up. The electoral college did it's job. It prevented America from electing a totally unqualified candidate from taking office. It was put in place for exactly this, so the popular opinion vote would not win. It didn't. It worked exactly as it should. How those fuckers from the 1700's called it I'll never know, but call it they did.

nice deflection.

I don't think you know the definition of that word.

Cry some more, but after you wipe your tears explain the Dem's train of thought between rioting to abolish the EC one week then dumping millions into a commercial talking about how sacred it is?

There's literally no explanation for it. Just pure hypocrisy. Canada's still accepting you dipshits but, like everything else, you faggots don't have the balls to move like you said anyway. Bunch of hot air and nothing else.

wow bro.

wow.

i'm not "crying" about anything. i'm just saying that you deflected from my post about trump switching views on the electoral college.

you need to settle down brah :p

Funny how it worked just fine when it benefited the libtards...

um, both times in the last 20 years it worked for the republicans, where they got the electoral college and not the popular...

i... i literally can't even...

"It's not rigged, you're just losing." -eternal words of a random liberal faggot, 2016.

cry moar

I think either way we are fucked. I think with trump though we are not as fuck. Hillary is too corrupt. Also bill Clinton is a rapist

>i... i literally can't even...
this is bait right?

lol no.

user's post was so stupid i didn't know what to say.

Dude. Get off Sup Forums, this dude tells you figures, facts and logic, and you give him adjectives, figures no one cares about, and SJW lines like

"Wow"

"Wow really"

And fucking "nice deflection"

What the fuck is that supposed to mean. Personally i dont reay care about american politics, its a bunch of complaining abd trivial shit shows. But this. Was bad

We trolled America, I think we did Greaatt

>it was the russians!....

i just said that trump flip flopped on the electoral college. and that how him, and now you, are just acting aggressive about it.

liberals don't like trump

the truest true that was ever trued

trump doesnt america

Oh look. Another thread full of faggots who aren't happy with the results of a contest they participated in.
Shit happens, get the fuck over yourself. Grow the fuck up and learn to work with other people who have different opinions than you do. You'll look less of a cunt.

grow a fucking pair you fucking pussy. ull just have to get off your baby mamas couch and get a job. no more welfare for you lazy niggers

What are you some kind of nigger?

Yeah no, I'm not particularly fond of working with the mentally handicapped.

bro chill, first I will start with that it is bullshit that bernie wasn't the democratic main event because bernie had way more votes in the primary then hillary (fishy as fuck) and then all of a sudden hilary is the main democrat and everyones like "shes gonna be the first woman president " in b4 "but she had good ideas" nah nigga she is an old bag that thinks that the wolrd works like it did when bill was president pre 9/11 pre the fucking millienium so she thought she could grab us by the nostalgia nuts but it didnt work. then we see a man. A man not afraid to grab the wolrd by the pussy (in b4 thats fucked up he said this.. etc. keep in mind he said that in 2005 and he was more like a media star, not a politician, people don't talk shit on mark wahlberg almost beating an asian guy to death, its the same thing, people apologize people change its in the past) a man that isn;t afraid to not be a robot on tv, baby bpoomers see this and they get moist over the thought of someone like this, someone who meets with kanye west to bullshit about whats going on, not meeting with stephen hawking just so ou go" oh good hes with ""smart people""" no, we have a man thats going to learn how to deal with things with his own non robotic charismatic ways of doing things and the understandings and order of being a president. although its just the begininng it is the begining of a new start, a start to make america GREAT AGAIN!

I'm not either. But it earns brownie points with some since eugenics isn't a thing in western society.

You seem upset friend.

my fucking 6 digit same numbered post

you all fell for the b8

yes

fucking witnessed

what do you fucking call double trips? your a god damn eternal legend

You're retarded. Stop existing.

WHAT

b8? more like b888888?!! amirite???!

sextuples of truth

fucken checked

worst get ever.

Fairly certain as long as he doesn't lose his shit, we'll be okay for the most part. I didn't vote for him. Then again, I didn't vote Dem either.
I'm cautiously optimistic about the next four years

check and mate

OUR LORD AND SAVIOR

/Sup Forums

THOSE ARE SEXTAS SON
WE FUCKING WITNESSED THEM

no, we kept out all the migrants and stopped a criminal from taking office. id say we did pretty good. go post on pol faggot

Check'd

>Muh Master race

Fucking Russian hackers.

how can we serve you new emperor???? (sorry god-emperor is reserved for Trump)

God damnit

Im about to cum

Glad i could be of service today

>t. roastie

sex in numbers. literally.

This is meta wonderfuk

shove a scooter down my cock are those sexes

:D

I don't know what just happened. RIp giga nigga?

I lost the game

>I came

if ya'll saw a shooting star, that was my jizz entering orbit

230+ years ago the Founding Fathers saved us from you libcuck crybabies. They made Trump possible. Your tyranny is about to get raped in the ass.

Even more hypocrisy from the Dems:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/19/bill-clinton-bashes-trump-blames-angry-white-men-and-comey-for-wifes-loss.html

So when disgruntled black men are tired of the way the country's run, go out, and vote en masse for obama two elections in a row it's "honorable, impressive, etc.", but when white men do the exact same thing it's somehow "evil, bad, etc."

Come on, man. The double standards reached critical mass and you faggots imploded.

neat...

this was me but i dont even care anymore..... just this...

This. Just stop trying to shame Trump, it just makes the your side look like a bunch of whiny pussies. If you really think he's that bad, just let him fuck up on his own, don't just jump at every little thing he does. I'm pretty sure he can fuck up his own image, he doesn't need SJW yelling online.

Yes because if there was no electoral college, the less populous states wouldn't be part of the union. There'd be no USA.

Sorry toots but the hordes of gender studies graduates from ny don't get to determine the political fate of the nation

Kekd and checked

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This

>I literally can't even
I know it's a bit of a meme to say go back to tumblr... But seriously, go back to tumblr. They're missing you.

i wanna see that pooper

*their

Kek. Nice bait.