Vent thread, because under that sadistic smile, there are genuine problems you have with the world

Vent thread, because under that sadistic smile, there are genuine problems you have with the world.

I hate how fat is hot now. . . But it only applies to girls. it used to be that fat people got paired together, and skinny people got paired together, but now all the skinny dudes are sick of skinny girls, so they step in on our fucking territory and take our women. And since there are no fat women left, we start trying for the skinny qts, and get turned down because they are still thirsty for the skinny guys. Fuck skinnyfags, those fatties are supposed to be ours, not yours. I blame the niggers, and their big booty talk. Because who has the biggest booty? Fucking fatties.

In Short, skinny fucks have effectively made it harder for fat fucks like me to get a girl

if you're skinny, fuck you.

Go tell your dad you're gay not us.

My dad's been dead for 15 years. . .

Stay mad fatty.

im 5'5 125 lbs and i love my fat bitches, so fuck you sad boy

for me, im pissed off about trump. Im from nyc and the other day i had some nigger bum attack me, and i blame trump for putting an even shittier stigma on white people, making guys like me a target.

All I ask is the skeletons keep away from our blueberries, is that too much?
I live in California. . . Im White. . . Just imagine my life right now.

You're 5'5. . . Maybe that's why you get fat bitches, that 125 pounds would not balance right. . . You're fucking fat m8.

Dude its your own fault you ain't got game.
Trump rules, hes the only New Yorker that isn't total garbage. Go Sox!

I would have game if ya stayed off the fat bitches.

I live in California, and weed has pretty much been legal since the 90's, with everyone smokin it.

But anyway, I was smokin some weed, and a cop came to my house, pulled out his gun, and took me weed. he said he wouldn't arrest me because I just provided him a nice night

>TFW it was a whole ounce
>TFW I saved up for almost a year to buy a whole ounce.

If the rules change you change. You can complain like a faggot, your still a fuckin loser. Like bitches don't owe you pussy, you gotta earn that shit. Guys like you is why we have these crazy fuckin feminists.

How are you that poor you have to save all year to get an ounce. I'm on welfare and i could save for an oz in two months.

job at Mcdonalds and rent, dare I say more?

I'm down 10 pounds, Im trying to change bro.

But what's the point when by the time I arrive on the dating scene, some even more crazy shit happens? Like fat guys are the new hawt, if I worked on my bod more and that shit happens, I'll seriously kms.

Damm, i mean you might as well become a crim and steal shit. You could save money on weed if you grow your own. I mean your probably young right? You'll have more money some day.

Fat guys will never be hot. Try or die user thats just life nigga.

Well, it's only two years until I can legally grow my own. . .

Is selling it gonna be legal too? Or will you need a vendors license?

Honestly, should I try to lose the fat, or should I just try to morph it into muscle?

hatcha! fuck u wit u skinny snake, fuck em, hahahah ah hah hah hah haaa.

I wouldn't worry about the law, it not like that cop did. I still have to buy from dealers where i live.

Both, start now and don't stop until you are fit

Lifting helps with weight loss, in my experience its better than cardio. Especially when you start out.

Go Belemic, despite being bad for you, it DOES work.

Or you could eat nothing but bread and water for a couple years and see how that turns out. By the time I got out of college, I weighed 115 pounds at 6'3. Was not a good time.

Antifa crybabies are making me want to start hanging out with skinheads just to kick the shit out of them if they ever get the balls to roll around looking for the fights they keep posting about.

Thanks Sup Forumsros, will try.

I'm skinny but I'm ok because I don't try to fuck fat girls

How does that work though? Doesn't it add muscle, and put more weight on you?

I guess it burns fat to some degree, but won't you eventually end up weighing even more than before?

I guess it comes down to this:

Would you rather way 250 in fat
Or would you rather weigh 250 in muscle?