This bat just visited my house!

This bat just visited my house!

Rabbies are a big thing with bats. Stay cleared from it, OP.

Cum on it

attempt to feed it peanut butter on a festive dinner plate

dubs has spoken

You are an idiot. Bats main diet consists of insects, maybe a spider now and again. They do not bite mammals, which carry rabies.

Put down your well worn breaking dawn book and read something that has actual information.

Do you have a toothbrush?

This.

Sorry, no way I'm getting close to it, still alive

It might have a vagina though...

Vampire bats are rabies carriers dumbass and they're common on many continents.

how nice of it

Bats can't take off from the ground, they have to be higher up. Unless you want it to crawl around until it finds something to climb up or just die on your floor you need to grab some thick gloves or a towel, gently pick it up without harming it, and go stand on something with your arms stretched up. It'll fly off on it's own.

Worked at a summer camp one year and a bat got stuck under some eaves because it couldn't get air so that's what I did. It's probably safe to handle unless you're deep in the woods or at like Yosemite park or something.

Yeah everybody thinks they are sick or something because they aren't flying.
We'd just scoop them up in a big cup or something and throw them in the air and they would go flying off.

This. Save the bat bro user.

step on it you pussy

Die

>common on many continents

Vampire bats originated in one continent. And have since traveled to another. Two is not many. Your argument is invalid.

its vermin

I'll slap your pencil dick into your own face. You're invalid.

You certainly are.

Do bats have puss puss?

bats are mammals einstein

Thanks for triggering me. Now I'm gonna step on bat.

You monster

Bats are dope, they eat mosquitoes and are excellent fliers. Also I think it is bad luck to remove it if it isn't hurting anyone.

By the way that bat is far too small to be a bloodsucker. if it bites you it's only cause your eying its bat junk.

aw, someone decided to act big and bad, and when proved wrong is now acting like a little bitch..

don't worry little bro, the sun will come up tomorrow, and some time during 4th period earth studies you will realize you shouldn't speak unless you know what your speaking about.

where in that post did i say they are not mammals?

focus.

Check'd by OP

you implied that only mammals carry rabies. if a bat is a mammal then it sure as fuck can have rabies. do some homework. go watch Cujo

Did you just take someone saying they'd slap your pencil dick into your own face seriously?

u dumb.

It largely depends on the animals diet whether or not it will be a rabies carrier. Like people think squirrels are rabies carriers but they don't prey on any rabies carriers...meaning they don't have it themselves. A raccoon is likely to have rabies as it is willing to feed on carrion that can potentially have rabies. Vampire bats feed on larger animals that carry it so it's common for them to be carriers. Rats can carry it because they're also carrion eaters and anything that preys on rats will in turn become carriers.

All depends on the diet when it comes to rabies.

bats get rabies less then most wild mammals but your more likely to get bit by a bat cause they sneak into houses more.

i never said bats cant have rabies. do some homework, read past posts.

you're making yourself look bad.

I've seen many bats flying off the ground... bats that don't fly are maybe too young to know how, or probably are wounded.

The thing is, bats don't fly in houses or some places because light makes them almost blind, and they can't see more than a few inches afar. They only perceive changes in illumination, that's why they can see dark spots to hide. Take them ouside in the night and you will see them jump from the ground and fly.

woke up one night and heard a screeching noise, then felt something poke me in the back of my thigh. jumped out of bed and slapped the back of my thigh and a bat fell out of my gym shorts. little fucker flew into my ceiling fan. luckily it was only his little hook thing on his wing that was poking me. had to have my roommate check my thigh/buttucks to make sure i wasnt bitten