Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=2auIa8d_ckI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Right one is a horse

>Swedish """men""" can't handle real women
No surprise there, Sven, you beta cuck

Imagine the alpha children she would breed

Well both are subhumans, just she looks very much like a horse.

Are you a 5'11 manlet?

>5'11
>manlet

fuck this

>he isn't apart of the 6'2+ master race
How does it feel knowing your children will be manlets, my high school gf was 6'1 and we both used to laugh at manlets

they are both brown

they are both ugly as fuck

>tfw 5'10"

>How does it feel knowing your children will be manlets

I-i had a 6'4 grandfather

if I impregnate a tall girl there's still a chance

t. manlets

>The colossuses can't see me eating their girl friends pussies because their heads are above the cloud line

just because shes tall doesn't mean shes pretty

>88898
So close, typical Kiwi, you fuck anything and everything up.

5'10 is perfect height for being arse to mouth with a sheep though

Alpha fucks, beta bucks

Remember that, you will be the one raising my genetic offspring. Manlet.

I'm 5'11''
Is it better to have a small gf so i look better, but i fuck my potential child. or go for a taller one and live in shame?

Yeah well if there is an asteroid you will die first since your body requires more calories than mine so take that!

Tall girls never date guys shorter than them though, they literally always aim higher.

I'm an Anglo/Slav, on my fathers side they're all typical Anglo, then on my mothers side, they're from the Dinaric Alps, all the men in my family are 6'1+, truly blessed with superior slavic genetics tbqh

Manlets will never learn

I need a short gf for my short dicc desu

Don't worry amigo, there's no need to breed, Brazil is overpopulated desu

>Tall girls never date guys shorter than them though

maybe in your autistic country, lel

Always aim for the best girl who will produce the best offspring lad, my last gf was Dutch (she was about 5'8) which is about cut off for girls i will date, any girls shorter than that, and the propensity to have manlet children significantly goes up

lmaoo thats probably why you're a manlet hahahahaha

ihahah I can still flat the earth with your face, twink

>gf was 6'1
This limits her partner pool significantly

5,2 manlet here. You have no idea how many farts I have sniffed from taller women who have past by me. It is the best privelege to ever be had.

Asian?

>5'2

do your parents have no mercy ?

I have a low centre of gravity, I can move fast, much faster than you kid, watch out

>This limits her partner pool significantly
Yes, to ABOVE AVERAGE men

Manlets need not apply.

Puerto Rican

>tfw 5'11" ultra turbo manlet
People laugh at me every day for being short. 99% of women are taller than me. Should I off myself?

I'll fucking shank you mate

your taekwondo classes won't help you in the real world

youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA

Shut the fuck up Brazil! Go back to making half assed sporting events.

Pls be my gf (male)

being tall is pretty shit for a women

>being a bitter dwarf

Both are hideous though

I'm terribly Sorry...

t. achmed

did you fall for the "white women love brown cock" meme?

You strike me as a manlet who is projecting, are you intimidated by Alpha women? Some of us non-manlets prefer taller women, as i said before, do you fucking want manlet children? Do you literally want to be a genetic dead end?

>b-b-b-b-b-but one of them is tall

???
wtf are you talking.
I said for WOMEN being tall is kind of shit, because when you want an even taller man you have very limited choices

>ou strike me as a manlet who is projecting, are you intimidated by Alpha women? Some of us non-manlets prefer taller women, as i said before, do you fucking want manlet children? Do you literally want to be a genetic dead end?
ou strike me as a manlet who is projecting, are you intimidated by Alpha women? Some of us non-manlets prefer taller women, as i said before, do you fucking want manlet children? Do you literally want to be a genetic dead end?

>implying the taller the better

being above average is better, not being Lanklet

Women love being tall, it's about fashion. All the girls I've talked with wished they were 180cm or more.

>he gets intimidated rather than hard near tall women

Italian women look cute.

the 'italian' girl looks indian

italians are literally arabs

youtube.com/watch?v=2auIa8d_ckI

this

I find short girls hot unless they are midget tier.

>inb4 manlet
I'm 186 cm.

>inb4 muh genes
Im not looking to breed the bitch just smash. And if I fell in love with some 155cm girl I'd totally shoot a baby in her

this made me depressed, but then i remembered that I'm well above average for my cunt

I'm 1.85 and my ex wife is 1.50. My daughter is 10 yo and she's already taller than her mom. Don't worry, weon.

same but my great grandson is 1.82 at 38 years old and significantly shorter than other members of the family

>174cm
pleas fucking kill me

>approaching someone in the street
lol he looks short
>as he gets closer I realise he is taller than me
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw 50% Italian and 6'1"
>dad is 100% Italian and 6'3"
Northern Italian master race

>my great grandson

what are you doing awake, grandpa?

Leaf

What happened australia, you used to try.

Day of the rake soon

we be germano-slav N SHIEEEET

Australian culture has changed since 2007
10 years ago they were a unique culture with killer bantz that no other nation could compete with
In the age of social media, young aussies all like british fb pages like ladbible
Because of this, aussies have been losing their old culture and bantz, and adopting pathetic pommie """"""""""""humour""""""""""""""
If you meet aussies who grew up before social media and the britification of aussie culture, you will know why aussies used to be crowned as the king of bantz
The young generation in australia is unfunny and has shitty humour and losing their true blue aussie culture

They look Turkic

Mediterranean vs Slavic, clear graphic definition

No matter what, on any side of the political spectrum, kids will always choose the minority/the one from the culture they don't belong to to be the one they identify as or feel is the "better" one. Really gets you thinking.

I am Greek.

Really gets the neurons firing...