youtu.be/McFzWzwtmmU
youtube.com/watch?v=AVp9IDgkor0
youtube.com/watch?v=UVx56VwLUlU
youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZF_R_j0OY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVCS_eOkA9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Love how no one replies

>POST FUNNY FEMALE COMEDIANS

I cannot post something that does not exist.

Ugly people should be outlawed on tv and film. They are literally the reason you watch entertainment media, to fucking escape them irl. This whole pro-fat pro-ugly trend in media needs to stop.

cant we have ONE single thread about funny women without virgin butthurt neckbeards sourposting?

you guys are pathetic desu

youtube.com/watch?v=dldFWuPt5OM

here's one

youtube.com/watch?v=lNKZ9ycIdlY

My African friend from work says she is really funny, but i will never know

wow shes annoying

yeah and im sure youre a top notch comedian right? f*ck off

Literally a racist caricature

>Literally a racist

i feel so sorry for her desu

>f*ck
You know that everytime you faggots do this you bring in lurkers from tumblr who are stupid enough to believe they're in good company right?

I don't understand how someone so ugly, with zero talent can become successful. She looks like a fucking silverback in clothing.

Pic related.

Because she is black

The jew council decided she was the new big thing, so they uplifted her

the problem with most female comedians is that they're just ripping off joan rivers

Try harder mang. If youre gonna make a b8 thread, dont make it so obvious.

Jesus, is she literally mentally retarded? The only context in which I can imagine all these people laughing (especially the guy on the couch laughing THAT HARD) is if they're all laughing AT her flailing around and shouting and singing like a retarded child thinking that she's funny in any way.

I am in too much pain to feel empathy

lorne michaels hired her as a joke because he was getting a bunch of shit personally for not having a cast member who was both black and a woman due to a social media campaign against the show that the black cast members started supporting and making on screen jokes about

it was literally: "you want a black woman cast member? fine I'll hire sasheer zamata but you also get the blackest ugliest most untalented woman I can find, congratulations" but he underestimated white guilt internet journalists who praised everything she did no matter how hacky or how many times she fucked up and forgot her lines or froze up mid sketch.

If they ripped off Joan Rivers they would be funny though.

dumb ghettoposter

Don't. She has an army of white knights on twitter who defend that set.

what?

I honestly can never finish this one.

yes, they do rip her off, but they all half-ass it so it just comes across as unfunny

if you don't laugh at this you're a racist and a sexist and a sizist

Women are only funny when they are unintentional. i wish they would fucking understand this.

I could post a few German ones. But the context will be lost on you guys.

Fuck off Klaus

By far not the most common German name. Try again.

I've been binging american dad and I read your post in his voice.

See how far you can make it into this.

youtube.com/watch?v=nfG30wN714Y

Poop and dick ticks lmao xDxD

You're right.

Fuck off Muhammad.

Skip to 1:30 for the funny feminist story where she gets her independence!

She's cute though

>oh its gonna be that standup video that starts with her screaming
>haha thats pretty funny im sure this wont be like that
>HA HAAAAA

That's not even the most stereotypical name for a Kanacke. You're slipping, try harder.

The gorilla is manlier than that fag.

WARNING : THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL CONTAINS GRAPHIC FOOTAGE VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

youtu.be/McFzWzwtmmU

Her new Netflix show was great

Amy Sedaris, Julia Louise-Dreyfus, that tall chick from broad city... umm.. Yeah that's it

Iliza Shlesinger
youtube.com/watch?v=AVp9IDgkor0

Bamford

>that fast, frantic way of talking leaving no time to process the joke
>those manish ways
>*scratches balls

jesus..........

Ugh, that awful Jew harpy voice. She's the worst.

she's pretty decent, she nails the aggressiveness males put into comedy

I always thought her show was funny, but how much of it was written by her? I know she did some great improvising and performances, but did she write it too? If so that's really impressive.

>she nails the aggressiveness males put into comedy
thats the whole point thought
>the only way to be a "decent" female comedian is to "nail" the ways males do it

i want to give her a hug and then fuck her, but under the condition she doesn't talk for awhile

If she grew her hair long, would that make her stop looking so much like a she-boon?

its not her looks that make her unbearable

I've met butt-ugly people with really nice ways and mannerisms which made them attractive to a certain point....this bitch literally ACTS like a racist caricature, THATS what makes her insufferable

but I guess being a loud-mouthed obnoxious person is A-OK if you a "sassy black woman"

fucking hell black women are really repulsive

I enjoyed majority of her routine. The bit in the middle with the girlfriend routine was dire

You have to go back

>fucked up and forgot her lines or froze up mid sketch
It's funny, I've only ever seen like 3 sketches with her in them and she did this in each of them

youtube.com/watch?v=UVx56VwLUlU

I've never seen a female comedian as funny as Phyllis Diller.

>actually tells jokes
>likeable comedic persona
>not afraid to laugh at herself

She's a better comic than most men.

That's the cringiest, unfunniest shit I have watched in a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=j8ZF_R_j0OY

Actually tells jokes

>Dat sexual revolution joke

Where are other comedians like this?

Yo I'm like 3 minutes into this and she hasn't said anything funny. I'm not being hyperbolic, like there's barely anything she has said so far that could be construed as a joke. Holy shit

Sarah Silverman

>funny one liners

why are modern comedians so shit?

Kate Winslet

f

Yeah 99% of female comics aren't funny and 100% of women aren't funny but male comics are pretty terrible too. Even the "professional" ones with tv shows and movie gigs are just not fucking funny.

This fact should give anyone who wants to get into comedy alot of confidence. You can make it big by not being funny at all.

This is what a real comedy routine looks like
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVCS_eOkA9M

he said funny

why the fuck hasn't anyone told her to stop this career yet

Bamford isn't funny at all, people just like saying her name

This so much. Wonen can be really funny but they have their own type of way about it. Female comedians fail because they try so hard to copy male humor.

>Funny Dubs
>Chek'd

Should Ricky Gervais start his own TV Network

Commedia

Havin a Laugh, it's all in good taste.

Women are funny when they act like Dee in its always sunny. It's believable

If you saw a long haired baboon would you find it harder to identify as a baboon?

women can be as funny as men by approaching it in their own way

tina fey is pretty good at what she does because her style isn't just le awkward humour like you see in most modern comedies

and its always hilarious to be self-deprecating. the best comedians often are.

George Lopez could have a show called Funny Food

Was gonna post her. I used to watch Mrs Merton growing up but haven't gone back to it since.
The Royle Family is one of the more underrated sit-coms to come out of the UK.

Jessica Hynes was great as a part of Spaced but I can't remember if she's a comedienne as well.

Seems to me women can be excellent comedy writers and actresses but I can't recall really laughing while watching a stand up comedienne. It's just a loud exhale at most.

With the date night segment Condiment Corner

Best sitcom in ages tbqhfam.

Sad thing is no one will watch it cos the Netflix plebs are too busy watching Sandler films and fuller house

i need to watch the rest of their videos. they are actually funny not to mention have really good songs too

>white people be like
>if I laugh they can't call me a racist... eh..he.hehe..
>oh what a progressive feeling

brooklyn 99's redeeming quality

>captcha was soup

huh...this was actually funnier than I expected it to be. Leslie is OK after all

SAVAGE

BURNED

that hard breathing really distresses me

>that wheezing from a minute in onwards

thats not santiagos ass

It's weird. It feels like I outgrew stand up comedy when I hit my twenties.

I was caught off guard by the absurdities in the first couple minutes because i thought it would be relatively normal but after the steel toed boots i was pretty into it