So I went on a book buying spree, how'd I do Sup Forums?

So I went on a book buying spree, how'd I do Sup Forums?

fukin nerd

You're obviously a psychopath who will become president of the world and nuke everybody.

>no stephen king
>no anne rice
>no tom clancy

You fail.

Not trying to be a pleb

generic/10

if you actually end up reading more than half of those i'll be surprised

>No Mein Kampf
Try again

>www.google.com
>"popular good books"
>"top 10 books reddit"

you bought some books and didn't die
good job

>"Not trying to be a pleb"
>gets I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell

I take it you're 18 or 19 and realized you don't read shit and you could better yourself from it, so you go out and try to cover all your bases with as few books as possible. I get it. This isn't a bad first attempt, but a couple of them aren't worth your time, IHTSBIH and Catcher in the Rye namely. The others are fine, but is right, there are better options. I second the Stephen King notion. I'd recommend either The Green Mile or Mr. Mercedes to get your feet wet.

I'd personally recommend Michael Crichton. Sphere and Pirate Latitudes are a couple of my favorites.

Jesus fucking Christ this couldn't be more accurate I'm 19 are you psychic yo.

That beer one is just something my friend gave me. It's definitely low priority.

what the fuck op?

read this

fuck stephen king

read some heinlien, philip k dick, herman heiss, george orwell, etc.

also zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance is gay

Yes. Stephen King is a libcuck.

I'll read it and determine that myself

Figured. I get your friend's recommendation. IHTSBIH IS actually funny, and if you're socially challenged I can see how it would help you understand women better, but it's just a raunchy laugh of a book. It's the equivalent of an Adam Sandler movie.

Here's a list of books I'd recommend to the new reader:

1)Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
2)Disclosure by Michael Crichton
3)The Firm by John Grisham

Go get em champ.

>Pessoa
Ha, ha! You fell for the /l/it meme.

WORST FUCKING BOOK I've read. Ever.

I'll look into them!
I don't even know what the fuck it is, - collection of poems I guess?

Not bad as a starter pack (with the exception of that steaming pile of shit by Tucker Max)

If you're trying to impress /lit/, by all means, read Pessoa. But if you want to enjoy what you're reading, why not the aforementioned PKD? Do Android Dream Electric Sheep has more to say than Book of Disquiet (and if you've seen Bladerunner, don't think you know what happens).

>mummy and daddy got me the Indian classics for Xmas
very pleased indeed

Bumped pr