Eternal /got/ general

First for Lady Sandra of Winterhell

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10654728
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jon

Bastard thread.

>maceposting died within your lifetime

Joffrey/Sansa would have worked perfectly if Sansa was as cruel when they were betrothed as she is at this point in the series. He'd be aroused by her desire to feed people to dogs.

REMOVE SNOW remove snow you are worst basterd. you are the bastard idiot you are the bastard smell. return to dorne. to our dornish cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the crypts….ahahahaha ,dreadfort we will never forgeve you. the north remembers FUck but fuck accursed bastard stink dreadfort reek reek..southron genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead bastards..ahahahahahDREADFORT WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget red wedding .pyke we kill the ironborn , return to your precious islands….hahahahaha idiot bastards and boltons smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE SNOW FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. stannis+vale+nortth+tully=kill dreadfort…you will have reddist wedding/ stannis alive in winterfell, mance making ode of winterfell . fast jape bael the bard in winterfell. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of littlefinger… you are ppoor stink bastard… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live on a wall mance alive numbr one #1 in winterfell ….fuck the dreadfort ,..FUCKk oathbreakwr bastards no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur usurper and parentage. Stannis aliv and have real strong witch kill all the bastard farm aminal with red magic now we the winterfell rule .bastard of the wall lord commender jon snow fukc the great other and lay egg this egg hatch and bolton wa;s born. stupid babe form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of dornish. Winterfell greattst castle

Why didn't the Thenn warg check out Castle Black, and see that there were clearly not a 1000 men?

Threadly reminder that Summer's death was a travesty.

How old are you, /got/?

strawpoll.me/10654728

strawpoll.me/10654728

strawpoll.me/10654728

It was fun while it lasted.

that's a big truck

>sweetgirlposting died within a week

MADNUSS HAS HAD IT'S DAY

U U
U U

nth for Trump

hhhnnngggg

TRUCKED

So there are no more Mace kids in the show, so that line is ended, who is technically in charge of House Tyrell now?

Does Mace the ace have brothers/ sisters with kids?

So did Branposting.

House Stark's male line is now dead. Ned, Benjen, Robb and Rickon are dead and Bran is a cripple who can't produce a heir.

Choose either, you likely have both tabs open already. Please stay there.

>Ghost - Jon has ghost powers like phasing and possession
>Nymeria - Arya is a secret Targ
>Summer - Bran will warg into the weather and end winter
>Shaggydog - Rickon warged into Ramsays dogs, they wouldn't have killed him otherwise
>Grey Wind - Robb used air powers to help him in battle
>Lady - Sansa is a Lady

that speech, which was meant to be lame, was the best of the season

Meanwhile the Dany ones were the worst

Watching Season 6. I'm skipping through all scenes that involve Kelly C
unbearable stuff

HELLA
FUC*IN
EPIC
MEME
BRO!

i miss legend posting

What is dead may never die. Did what happen to Stannis stop Stannisposting? No. Maceposters would have to be shit to throw in the towel. As we Stannerman like to say, no body, no death.

cry harder

Dirk Bastardbane was too good for this world.

>Robert's kids look like Cersei and not Robert
>Therefore they aren't Robert's
>Ned's kids look like Catlyn and not Ned
???

Why do people think Jon is a good fighter?

Even Karl fookin Tanner, from Gin Alley, would have BTFO Jon if one of Craster's wiven hadn't stabbed him in the back.

Stannis isn't coming back

You didn't pay much attention did you?

He's alive offscreen.

He is described in the book as one of the best swordsman in westeros

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
THE LAST ADVENTURE OF THE MOST DEVOUT NUTELLA
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
>wakes up in a dark room tied to a table and poured with wine
>finally gets Cersei's confession but it's already too late to save her soul
>Cersei talks and talks and talks
>for Seven's sake kill me already I am ready since the day I was born
>"lol meet sir Rotten who is going to rape and torture you for the Seven know how long shame shame shame"
>gets really scared
>gets so sick of all this mundane shit
>gets inconsolable and extremely mad because of Smirkfu's woeful fate
>falls into Rage of the Warrior and breaks free of the fetters
>beats Mountain violently with The Seven-Pointed Star till he turns into a pile of forcemeat
>imposes punishment of the Seven upon Cersei so she is unable to drink wine ever again
>goes to what's left of the Great Sept of Baelor to mourn Young Rose
>starts praying but the pain of loss tears her soul into pieces, so she falls on her knees and breaks into silent weeping
>suddenly a divine afflatus comes upon her
>resurrects Lady Stonesmirk using power of the Seven
>slowly dies in the arms of her beloved Rose with a faint smile on her lips
>"I am ready to meet the Gods"
>finally
>becomes Nutella the Shadow and secretly watches her sweet little queen praying

I need to find a person who will fix it, I know

>Stannis isn't coming back

Enjoy watching two retards teleport and destroy the others effortlessly and marry each other cuz memes Stannis was too good for the shitpile of a show called GoT

why can't you ask your question here instead of creating another thread?

They are doing a poor job adaptating ASOIAF, but at least they are doing better job than the ones adaptating Dark Tower.

Did her character have a complete arc?

Yeah the show's shit, what of it?

Branposting will never die. Bran is best boy.

I would understand if you said he was one of the best in the show but in the books?

When did someone say he was one of the best?

Even those that look like Catelyn share some traits with Ned. Joffrey, Myrcella, and Tommen all have blond hair, green eyes, fair skin and in general share no genetic traits with Robert.

Because he's a faggot

>I want to be queen
>I am queen
>I am in prison
>I am a burned corpse

Yes, look at that rich arc

it's just a big fucking dog

What remained of her would have made a nice arc through the air

>no edris Elba Jon snow casting

Like it matters anyway. Who's on the Iron Throne has no effect on anything that happens outside King's Landing, so even if Stannis had won nothing would have changed

Based

What did you say about Summer you little bitch?

Sansa got Ramsay. Jon should get Littlefinger to kill.

I can't wait until they find out he had Ned killed. The scene where Jon lops off his head with Longclaw will be fantastic.

BTW Davos is a traitor. He let snuh send Melly away over going into a beserker rage cuzz SNUH SNUH SNUH

What's the best Preston theory?

>ASoIaF is sci-fi
>post-apocalyptic world
>R+L = D
>dragon and skin changer genes
>dornish master plan
>Jaqen H'gar has been hired to kill Bloodraven

>Unella about to be raped again
>Someone kills the Mountain
>"Who's there?"
>A man walks forward
>"Hello"
>"Who are you?"
>"I am the Seven"
>Euron gives her his big cock

a
fucking
dog

2 sisters with children and husbands from meh houses (Fossoway and Redwyne) in the show. In the books he has 2 more sons in Highgarden Garth and Garlan.

>This woman is evil! She's the mother of demons! She will destroy us all!

>I'm not asking the Lord of Light for help. I'm asking the woman who showed me miracles do exist.

Davos why

That doesn't make him a traitor you dumb namefag. End yourself you miserable pile of SHIT

Reminder that studios approached GRRM to make ASOIAF movies before D&D offered a tv series.

We complain about how rushed stuff is now...

>pyrokinesis

Cersei you fucking cunt why did I laugh at this

>how would you like your Davos character?
>just fuck my shit up dabid

LOTR is vastly superior to ASOIAF and it worked well as a series of movies. The problem would be that there'd have to be a conclusion to a series of movies, one which George hasn't written yet.

littlefinger = george soros

>she doesn't feel anything after the Mountain
Oops, not so big

>people unironically believe Tyrion is actually Tywin

>Euro gives her his big cock
>AND WHO....

Is there an official show confirmed family tree?

I thought it was a bit dumb that Olenna took control, although it makes sense from a narrative perspective

He's a better singer than an actor.

Would Daedric Prince Hircine transforming Bran into a werewolf fix his broken spine?

I'm pretty sure they don't care about family trees outside of the people that appear on screen

I'm not even kidding, they probably don't even care about that stuff

Why didn't George do any background check on them? Was he too blinded by HBO money?

LOTR is way more straightforward than ASOIAF though. It has the Frodo plot and the Aragorn plot.

Literally true; why else would Tyrion refuse free whore sex?

Checkmate, retard

>The moon acts as a satellite for sending dreams

I don't understand these laws of succession

If Robert usurper the throne, then how does Dany have any claim? Do you have to kill ALL the descendants to the throne to be the king? Or was Robert never the true king since Viserys, Dany, and Aegon in the books still alive?

Margaryan told Sandra about her aunts and cousins.

Na, the Mountain has a tiny little Westerman willy. In cock size it goes
Ironborn
Stormlanders
[ POWER GAP ]
Northmen
Valemen
Rivermen
Reachmen
Westermen
Dornishmen

Crownlanders have a wide diversity of sizes.

WE TTGL NOW

Roose > Stannis

What about Bran?

They literally convinced him over lunch

Dany has a strong claim after the Baratheons JUSTed themselves, as the new dynasty has been extinguished and she is pure targ.

he probably thought
>what could go wrong? these jews look alright

He turned them down because they wanted to make it the jon and dany show oh the irony lmao
Yes it does you piece of shit it breaks and goes against everything his character stands for
BUT MUUH SNUH /S

Jon is a budget Aragorn. Davos is like Sam, who was the main character of LotR (t. Tolkien).

Why do they look like such assholes? It's just perfect.

Because he's depressed and his dick is soft from the booze.

Why doesn't he think about the fact that he's actually Tywin in any of his chapters? Answer me that.

Oh wait, you can't.

Tywin > Roose

How is this baby alive?

The white walker probably rode hundreds of miles to the Lands of always winter.

Do they have stashes of milk and baby food?

Pretty much this.

Also explains why they have the sand snakes reigning on Dorne even though it makes no fucking sense from a story point of view. They just want to keep reusing the same characters.

Bran doesn't have a cock.