Well done slytherin!

Well done slytherin!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090703213010AAGVipY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have to be a serious fucking dead end loser to own a snake. Serious only the bottom of society would think a pet snake would be cool

me on the left

r u ok? u look qt.

not every snake is dangerous like that
Pythons are friendly and calm as fuck for example

Yeah just like in the this webm

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Dangerous to people, they kill by constriction, don't put them around your fucking neck

omg did he died?

HOWEVER

Is it legal to feed a dog to a snake?

No. He got well fed with that dog, luckily.

AMAZING! REAL LIFE POKEMON BATTLES YOUTUBE WATCH 1080p

Every time I see this webm it just blows my mind. Seriously how quick is that motherfucker goddamn.

thats enough Sup Forums for today.

that's a golden python, a very rare and expensive species of snake. it costs around 500,000 USD to own one.

that vid was recorded in china and the owner was probably some rich gook scum who doesn't give a shit about dogs, that probably wasn't the first time he did it and i doubt it was the last.

lol fuckers

Is that some dolphine trolling a seal just for giggles?

I was curious so I googled it. answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090703213010AAGVipY

"Animal cruelty can be subjective" is probably the answer in real life though. You'd be charged by retards and no one would object.

I refuse to watch OP's webm though.

>white people will get triggered by this

Orcas looking for a feed mang

Albino snakes can't hunt in the wild, they can't camo, that's why it has to be feed like this

lel

But the op is not an albino

Why are the ignorant so completely unable to wrap their head around other cultures not caring about the same animals they do?

>dude look at me i swear because im cool xDDD
really? REALLY?!

they looked too small for orcas but I guess they could be

Chinese aint human though

>muh multiculturalism

yea bruvv enjoy that 21st century cultural enrichment cock

you have to be a serious fucking dead end loser to own a dog. Seriously only the bottom of society would think a pet dog would be cool

I understand it's a different culture, but it is still upsetting to us. How can you not understand that, you autistic multicultural faggot.

kill yourself you underage faggot

nice b8 m8

do you think it's common for jungle carnivores to have those colors? It's an albino Ball Python, google both names with and without the albino word

They are Orcas clear as day.

there's nothing multicultural about china

HOWEVER