Just ordered my first fleshlight ever. What am I in for, Sup Forums? What do you use?

Just ordered my first fleshlight ever. What am I in for, Sup Forums? What do you use?

Also general masturbators thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Utimi-Male-Masturbation-Masturbator-Black/dp/B017B5LLNG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on what your ordered but in general a good time

I always thought they felt too tight

I ordered pic related in the OP. It was only like $20 and I'm probably getting what I paid for, but overall it seems good quality.

tried using one and when i came it was real weird and my dick felt like real sensitive, almost hurt, thats not normal right?

Pro tip.
Put it in hot water for 10 minutes before using it. It is soo much better

You're in for a sad life of loneliness and crippling depression, driven home every time you realize you just fucked and came inside a piece of silicone.

rolling

try a tenga air tech too OP. they're nice.

also, don't do as me - put mineral oil in a fleshlight, thats a horrible idea, it really fucked up the material.

use water based oil instead

ive gotten this one, its actually really good. but use lube and soak in hot water b4 and clean it out trela good

>Be OP
>Know theres billions of women out there
>Fuck a piece of plaster

I swear you guys are ridiculous. Just go out and get some poon.

Fleshlight story time Sup Forums

>Be 20
>Bored on the web
>See an add for fleshlight
>hmm.png
>Order one
>Come home one day
>See package on couch
>In an inconspicuous box
>Phone rings, so I leave to answer.
>Friends car broke down, I leave to give a ride
>Leave box on couch because I thought nothing of it
>Sister and her obnoxious son come over while I'm away, visiting with my parents
>Come home 20 minutes later
>Stupid nephew opened box and is running around with fleshlight
>Parents see
>Ohshit.imfukd

Now they all look at me weird. It's been 3 years.

I actually do have a girlfriend, but I recently saw a video of a guy using a fleshlight and I thought it was really hot. So I decided to get one! I still jerk off all the time but I'm sure this will be a lot better than using my hand.

Thanks for the advice. Although I already thought ahead and ordered some water based lube along with this fleshlight. :)

kek

Holy shit kek. If that were me I definitely would've put that box somewhere user. Shit happens.

Hindsight, 20/20. Friendo. Seriously though who opens a fucking package that isnt yours? I wanted to slap the shit out of that little fuck

Totally normal for that quality. Almost like something so intense it isnt enjoyable right?

kinda like when you cum but she keeps suckin

I know that feeling user. One time my family opened a collector's edition game (big as fuck box, probably like 3 feet tall), and they texted me a recording of it happening while I was at work. Like what the fuck? I don't ever go into their houses and fuck with their shit. Needless to say, I was super pissed.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel better about being so pathetically lonely.

k

That shit fucking tickles. Makes my large harry ass giggle

Very rude, where are your manners?

I ordered one before I left the military. Was on a dry sex streak. Ordered the STU training unit or something.

1st time I used it, busted in like 2 minutes. I threw it away before I moved.

But some tips would be to soak the inside in hot water for a few minutes before using also the lube bottle as well.

Lemme guess: Mommy and Daddy issues, probably got bullied a little bit in highschool?

More trouble than its worth. Cleaning them sucks.

That shit fucking tickles. Makes my large harry ass giggle

takes like 3 minutes
use hotwater and soap
dry them with a towel, hang them upside down
ez pz
e-z pz

I don't like it. It hurts to cum inside, it's too tight for me. Feels like if I was squeezing my dick really hard preventing my from cumming. I also hate cleaning up afterwards...and you have to do it. After I'm done masturbating, the last thing I want to do is spend 10 minutes cleaning up after myself.

I've been wondering, how is it hard to clean these out exactly? Soaking it in water/prepping it doesn't seem like it would bother me. What all do you have to do to clean it?

Fail

Friendo. I really, really like that word.

Easiest way to clean one is to take it out of its case, then run hot bathwater through it by holding it to the spigot.
Then you essentially fistfuck it with soap and let it dry by setting it vertically.

I bought two a few month ago and to be honest the first time felt amazing, but now it's not that good , i don't even use it every time i have to jerk off ( wich is several times a day ) but i made a mistake and order in my country and apparently its not like in the US , the texture inside is different so i'll probably buy one in the us to have it delivered here . Anyways point is , for me its worth it , one thing that you will notice is the orgasm are 5-10 time better , not kidding , even if you jerk off with your hand , just fuck your fleshlight for like 15 min before cumming , you'll thanks me later , also cumming inside is really hot but its really sensitive and you can't even stimulate .

I'd recommend filling it with icy-hot before use

I usually only fap at night before bed. The last thing I want to do is get my hands wet cleaning it.

Got that feeling fucking my wife the other night but she hadn't cum yet so I kept fucking despite already having cum, multiple orgasm.

I for one, love using mine in addition to my anal vibrators. Feels amazing. Id do it more often but cleanup is a chore. And lube is expensive.

>water based oil

JJ is so hot.

Is that from No Country for Old Men?

whered you get it? send me a link?

Hope this isnt bait. Yes it is, one of the best movies I've ever watched.

I .. agree

hnnnngggg stop it bro. I'd give every single dollar in my savings and checkings to get with her for a night

Hmmm oh i'm not .. , you want to put it inside that tight little pussy huh ?

This is the main reason I don't own a fleshlight, honestly. There's not really anything else good to spice things up, though.

I use a neck massager sometimes.

I love her

It's not bait. Honestly I love this movie, I just asked because I don't remember hearing him say that. But then again it's been a long time since I've watched it.

yup .. , lots of user's get crazy when j.j is posted

I have several different Tenga 3D's and a Fleshlight Succu Dry.

The Tengas are by far my fave. The most natural-feeling is the Polygon--feels almost like a nice blowjob. The Spiral is great too--makes me cum faster, but feels less realistic.

Here ya go
amazon.com/Utimi-Male-Masturbation-Masturbator-Black/dp/B017B5LLNG

Has anyone had experience with a dick vibrator? I really want to try one.

Has anyone tried the Tenga Flip? I've been looking for something compact and discreet, and it seems to have good reviews. But if there's something better out there, it would be good to know.

It looks like one of those beer hats only it's for your dick

> 56 posts
> No Bad Dragon masturbator
I thought Sup Forums was more degenerate than this

amen

Its fine if you clean it up in the morning
just make sure to be extra thorough

>greentext

use a condom for that though.

I own one. It's nice. Annoying to clean but not terribly difficult, just time consuming. Heavy and well made, but has certain areas that wear quickly with rough use.
I'd recommend it for the design in terms of visual appeal, but that's about it. I don't regret buying it, at least.

Hopefully that satisfies (you)

kek