Alright serious question, why the fuck does it matter if things are in greentext or not...

Alright serious question, why the fuck does it matter if things are in greentext or not? like its literally just a different color? i dont know how to tri force or do this green color and who the fuck cares? everyone pretends their from 2005 and we all know thats bullshit, runescape, sure but not Sup Forums you liars. ive been here since 09 and I think thats not bad but I still dont poke my head out to act like an "oldfag" and since when did fuxking ylyl threads just become bananas? like do you people think that were gonna lose our minds over this fucking banana everytime or something? it has ruined my favorite thread just so I could see this fucking banana? like did one day someone say "ya know whats funny? a smiling banana. forever" like wtf? and why does every rekt thread have the same 9 kills in it, guy eats a cat through a fence, guy gets put through a machine that spins, lady gets hit by a car, dude gets his throat chainsawed open, dude gets killed by isis, guy gets killed by isis, guy gets dance dance revoultioned in a cage by isis, two guys one hammer, ice pick faggot. like I have seen all you guys fucking have. and I think im finally done. prove me wonrg? prove to me that there is some magic and to never believe its not so?because im starting to believe it is so. Ill always have a place for you in my heart b, from a guy eating a mice shake to a guy naked jumping ontop of parked cars and staring their alarms. I will admit it was lit fam but the flame has died im afraid... the flame has died but ill always remember. "what once was will always be and what always be once was - Walt Whitman

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/4030583977001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No BS. I agree.

Newfag. Lurk moar or go to reddit. Its abit more to your speed

Normal
> green
Lurk moar

Is this fresh pasta?

>like its literally just a different color?
>i dont know how to tri force or do this green color and who the fuck cares?
>mfw

not fucking with you. i never cared to "greentext" things like who cares if its green or not? (see thread starting message) and ive never even been on reddit sir and you would be proud of someone like me being on this board, i have always posted funny things into a funny thread and I have always said uplifting things in time of need for others. I have always ignited thread far from the 404 i have always stuck up for the ones that were in need, I am the light in the darkness. I am A SUPER SAYIAN

yeah bro I just made it man be careful bro its hot

>MFW everyone pretends their from 2005 and we all know thats bullshit, runescape, sure but not Sup Forums you liars

heap of writing not in green text. NOT READING

looks like steve o if he was on celebrity deathmatch

Can someone post a link to "guy gets dance Dance revoluntionEd by isis"

these were the responses i knew id get but fuck it its how I feel, and for the first person to find my thread and instantly understand me: shows Im not the only one. what the fuck. I mean even a spider man thread every once in awhile is golden compared to a fucking banana with its stupid shit eating grin. my fucking god.

how original! a bait picture! its true Sup Forums I didn;t want to believe it but its true. and we were singing bye bye miss american pie drove my chevy to the levy but the levy was dry, and good ol boys were drinking whiskey and rye singing this ill be the day that Sup Forums dies...

OP is a grumpy boy

happy leverkikson's day

If you're OP, post a link to "guy gets dance Dance revolutioned by isis"

true story, bestfriend blew his head off with a shotgun. probably because he saw a fucking banana.

it was this video but during the scene where hes fucking burning to death a bunch of ddr arrows came on the screen like hes dancing. video.foxnews.com/v/4030583977001/

Cry some more. You won't change anything, bud.

not gonna lie though it was pretty fucking funny

It literally helps cut down on the amount of shit you have to read
>OP would rather read an essay
>instead of quick bullet points
>ITT kill yourself whiny bitch

your right, I guess it was more so just to see if anyone else felt the way I did or if maybe I just dont find fun in things ive seen a million times. I just want things to be more refreshing new like wtf we cant find anything new? for fucks sake there are more pictures taken in a single day then all of the black and white photos in the world combined so like where the fuck is the OC at? by the way this is OP

oh no it makes it easier to read! look at that he knows! he knows what its for ! go ahead shut me down, do you feel powerful? is that the monets your looking for on Sup Forums? people like you are the reason why shits so fucking gay.

Why do you whine man?
Are you sad? Are you upset with life? Do you feel the need to just complain to people about an image board site that give no literal fucks about your opinions or your life at all? Get over your self
>TLDR kill yourself

im not just whining to whine, it was a serious point and a conversation starter dude. why do people bitch about their co workers? why do people like to bitch about the weather? people just do, if anything you asking me why I "whine" is just so you can fight with me so you can whine about why I whine. fuck off bro

panda bears

big fat donkey dick

niggers niggers niggers niggers nigger