According to leftists all Trump supporters are racists, so wouldn't that make all Muslims pedophiles? Explain

According to leftists all Trump supporters are racists, so wouldn't that make all Muslims pedophiles? Explain

Bump

That's some grade A logic m80. Good on you for spotting a correlation between things that aren't even remotely related.

If I support trump, I am automatically a racist that supports racism. So if you support Allah, who's a pedophile, why arent you a pedophile that supports pedophilia?

>liberals are right even when they're wrong

because saying anything bad about muslims is racist and not very tolerant of you, saying anything bad about PoC is racist and sexist and very non-progressive/tolerant of you.

the boarders should be opened because mexicans have a right to be here and anything else is racist and untolerant of you, even though mexicos boarder is like the DMZ but thats okay because brown people can't be racist, sexist or bad in general, their culture is just misunderstood just like the muslims.

#feminist #BLM #notallmuslims #freedom #cutforequaility

>leftists

US education...

why do you make stupid threads like this?

Why can't you answer the question?

>all liberals say this
>therefore all trump supporters are that
>which means all muslims are something else
excellent thread OP

because its too stupid of a question and doesn't deserve an answer

you're not racist for voting trump. You're racist for asuming that just because i say that your argument is illogical that i am a muslim while that could not be further from the truth. But yeah when you support someone who talks of wanting to deport people with a different cultural background based on the assumption that most of them are criminals, avoiding white crime all together, you know someone with an exclusive policy instead of inclusive. that might be a reason why people view trump and his followers as racists

Allah wasn't a pedo, muhamed was. And islam started around like the year 700. You know how much kings and nobility were fucking kids back than. I mean in ancient greek and the roman culture it was considered normal. You can't judge something that happened 1300 years ago by todays standard. I mean the birth of christ is based on mary being an adulturous lying hoe and nobody is using that as an argument to bitch about some radical christians.

>generalizes to counter a generalization with another generalization.
This is some meta shit right here

this place feels like reddit

U know it Boiiiii

>> ______________¶___
>>|Deus Vult faggots ||l “”|””\_,__
>>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@) >-|o > kekek lololol!

No one says all of Trump's supporters are racists, though some of them are such as Neo-Nazis, oh wait I'm sorry I think the PC term is Alt-Right now, just that you're supporting a racist.

>Implying spics are human

>implying whites are human

user, everything you say isn't going to change their mind, just kys

Wtf i hate Muslims noe

>implying meme magic is real

The trouble being, one of those people that was fucking children in around 700 AD, is considered by his followers as the perfect example of a human, who aspire to be just like him. Saying otherwise is blasphemy and punishable by death.

How many kings and nobility of the era are held as perfect examples of humans these days?

Jesus.
>king of jews
>condones slavery
>condones stoning people to death
>condones the killing of women and children if they are not virgins
>tells people to hate their families for if they don't they can not be his disciple
>commits the sin of vanity by proclaiming peoole ought to love him more than their fathers, mothers, sons and daughters

You don't know any leftists obviously, so how the fuck would you know what ''all leftists'' think? Explain

>according to all leftists

To add on thisNot every christian supports these personal views of jesus right? So what makes you think every muslim supports muhamad's pedofilic tendencies?