There is nothing "wrong" or "unhealthy" about this picture. prove me wrong...

there is nothing "wrong" or "unhealthy" about this picture. prove me wrong. wait you cant all you can do is through insults.

Well there is one thing wrong, she's clothed, and another thing wrong she's not sitting on my face!

let me tell you user, i really love having sex with "big" women. everything from their smells, to the sweat we work up drives me crazy.

Yeah you're right all I can do is "through".

I think this argument is over OP. Go get some self respect.

same fagging this bad

oh boy correcting my grammar makes you smarter than me there for you win the argument.
>inb4 /thread

Her ankles and feet can hardly support her fatass look at the rolls on those things.

Now try and do a better job of trolling next time

Whats wrong with this picture? I can't fap to this bitch because shes a fucking whale.
Cunt there is nothing attractive about a fat old beat up woman, who does nothing for herself.
Get a grip cunt, Its unhealthy and greedy to say the least. Kill it with fire IMO

>Its unhealthy and greedy to say the least.
hes is in now way greedy, you dont even know her, explain yourself cunt

I didn't correct your grammar. I just want you to know that all I can do is "through".

Why would you think this anyway? Don't you listen to ultra fat people talk about how much physical pain they're in? It's almost like you cherry picked google results.

Because she is ignoring her problems by stating that its natural to be unhealthily overweight, Hence the "No Body Shame" and realistically there is nothing natural about it at all, If she is ignoring her problem of weight then she obviously is ashamed of it and its pushing "No Body Shame" because shes unable to fix her problem. But the fact is, Treadmills exist, Surgery exists and I wouldn't touch that with my dick if there was a gun to my head. Ffs

Also greedy because she could have a family, And who would want to see there family in a position that poses a risk to there health? "No Body Shame" Promotes the idea of being unhealthy as OK and the truth is its not.
If she said "No Body Shame" and actually tried to be healthy and made sure her kids were not pigs then yeah sure. But until i see that go fuck yourself

When your T shirt slogan can't even get its message across because of your fat glob.

Heart remains the same size while amount of blood that needs to be pumped goes up, heart has to operate at a higher pressure to increase volumetric flowrate, heart dies quicker.
It's science, she's going to die because of her fat.

>Unhealthy

Excess weight increases your chances of developing problems linked to;
High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Stroke, Cancer,Sleep Apnea,Osteoarthritis, Fatty Liver Disease, Kidney Disease, Pregnancy Problems to name a few. A basic powerhouse of disease.

>Wrong

Billions of people starve everyday, yet obese people gorge to themselves to death. The cost on the health industry is staggering, it has cost more to the health service, money wise, than every war since 1990 combined which in turn makes all other health services more expensive. They make the cost of everything skyrocket in the consumer sector , because they are selfish and addicts.

This is very unhealthy, not in an insulting way, but from a medical standpoint. She's morbidly obese, she will most likely get diabetes, have back pain, foot pain, cluld have heart problems at some point. These are all most likely's and not 100% but highly likely.

> opinions

WWYD?

I name her the Shoe Punisher

Holy shit the stretched letters on the shirt

Whats the odds shes killed something by sitting on it.
100% or 100%

>The cost on the health industry is staggering, it has cost more to the health service, money wise, than every war since 1990 combined which in turn makes all other health services more expensive.

we have free health care right now "as long as trump doesnt fuck it up" so who cares how much it costs. that isnt even an argument

there is nothing "wrong" or "unhealthy" about this picture. prove me wrong. wait you cant all you can do is through insults.

We all know you can fake this in Chrome, dumbass.

She'd kill indians with those shit smells

hold my breath and dive in to her stank canyon

>we have free health care right now

No you don't. But even if you did the money allocated for medcare would be ironically consumed by mostly obese people, draining resources from every medical sector.

> that isnt even an argument

I know its an observation