What keeps you going Sup Forums? Like what are you doing what you're doing now and why are you still alive?

What keeps you going Sup Forums? Like what are you doing what you're doing now and why are you still alive?

runescape, pretty girls, fear of death, dank memes, drugs.. something like that

my girlfriend is literal 10/10 especially mentally emotionally, im young enough to make something happen. other than that i think of dying/death daily.

Any pics you feel like sharing?

Revenge. I'll die when I'm done.

I actually had a kinda depressing 2016 and now I really want to improve myself

to expand on this: drugs, mainly benzos/stims. also memes

nope. yeah im a faggot but even the one picture i have without her face would give it away to the few people ive shown. i respect her too much. ive posted exes on here plenty but this girl's different. so far

Story?

basically working a full time job at $13 an hour, do cool stuff on the weekends with friends, play video games after work. have enough money saved to dip to a different country when the inevitable existentialist crisis sets in. hoping to just live long enough to see cool technology and scientific breakthrus. i'd say im pretty fulfilled

Same except I've been saying it for about 4 years now

seconded. ive waited years for 2 seperate unrelated people. ill try and not get pinned for it. but if i do, fuck it

godspeed

same to you

Damn nice, I need to get gud

working full time $13 an hour.
do fun shit with friends on the weekends.
play video games after work.
sex girlfriend when i feel like it.
enough money saved to move to a cheap country and live comfortably for a long while when the inevitable existential crisis sets in.
hoping to live long enough to see all the cool new tech and science breakthroughs .
i'd say i'm pretty fulfilled.

I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself so I just keep on going. I also feel like at this point I'm starting to enjoy being miserable.

Alcohol guess, unfortunately for me it's just kina fun. Found shed to live in and get drunk for months. Done it b4 except that time I paid for motel 6. Figured out camping in 15 weather. Money getting low tho. Had 5 figures saved up, but it goes away

The idea that I'll one day become an engineer and in the mean time I'll just play bloodborne and work a $10/hr job.

i don't know what to do with my life. 35. want to move to LA and be rich. have no plan to do so. wouldn't even know where to begin.

wish I was a girl with big tits. fucking easy life.

Couple battery packs, 4100mah lg boost exclusive lg x power that lasts 14 plus hours

Just to see what happens next, it doesn't matter either way though.

Shitposting/the now very occasional crazy shit that happens, my devotion and reverence to beautiful tender breasts to fill the void when my gf is away, and my good prospects to succeed in life.

I dont have any reason, should probably think of one quick...