Are there any good clothing optional hot springs around here? + General Washington nudes are welcome too

Are there any good clothing optional hot springs around here? + General Washington nudes are welcome too

Anyone recognize where she works?

bham bump

Go Cougs!

timestamp? what area code?

The olympic hot springs are pretty good

More!

Just make sure your not gong expecting to see a bunch off hotties, you'll mostly just see a bunch of old man dicks

any CWU wins?

More?

Haha when I went to cougar springs in Oregon there was this old dude with a dick that hung lower than his knees.

Moar

Always the same pictures, I imagine it's the same anons. We should have codenames so we can grow these threads.

That good?

More? lol

Non-nude bumps inbound

Anyone recognize her? she just became a bikini barista but not sure where she works..

Anyone know what bikini barista stands to go to if you tryna see some titty?

Most around here show most of their titty with just a little pastie

I used to regularly go to Maxim espresso and tip pretty good. They would always remove their pasties while making my coffee. It's in Olympia

What's your general area? I'm in the Everett area. Nothing spectacular

Thanks for the info. I'll see when I'm free and can't make a day of sight-seeing Washington and the twin peaks

Grays Harbor believe it or not

How do you approach the subject of them showing their tits without coming off as beta or overbearing

Some people like old people dicks

Never asked. I just regularly went and gave $10 tips and eventually they just started removing them when I would pull up. Its only a one window stand so you have them to yourself while your coffee is being made

Yeah I guess you're right.

Shit, I know the gimmick is the tits but how's the coffee for a $10 tip? Also how frequent

I went to the Y with my in-laws and we went swimming so I had to go to the locker rooms with my wifes father. For an older dude(about 50ish) his dick put mine to shame. Easily one of the biggest softies I've ever seen.

4 days a week. I actually only gave the first tip because she through in a free muffin when I asked about them haha. The coffee is ok. Not the best but way better than something like Starbucks

Damn son, the muffin bit is either a ploy to keep you coming back or she thinks you're attractive. That's cool though, sounds like fun.

Worst eye brows ever but good body

It's weird I'm a pedo but I really like sucking big dicks from guys twice my age

the tiny stand in the Shell parking lot?

Yep

Moar?