ITT: Photos that are not really artistic but they are to you and could also be album covers

ITT: Photos that are not really artistic but they are to you and could also be album covers

second

Small dick sissy who loves to serve real men here. Kik me at PurpleMonkeyButler

What a cover it would be

the fat and the ugly EP

Bump

>]
sick

lol at the 76 i just rolled

this picture taken by the mars rover.

That's not fat. That's my balls.

Was taking some photos of my gf and we were messing around with camera filters.

pretty cool

treasured album in my collection

looks like something from little big.

Post without filter, spread ass

KEK

No filter

Fucking kek

i already have three album covers to my credit. your pic isnt making the cut so you should be cutting yourself

Without filter

Wikipedia random link to the rescue.

chill the fuck out with this thing its not ok wtf is the story behind this anyway

Life Finds A Way EP

This

What kind of luxury toilet paper is that?

Cover from a generic lullaby album. I think the title was
>Don't look at the eyes

>)

Thinking about using this to my new psy rock EP

That's the first thing I did rip :^(

name?

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers that smell like poop always want to be better then me and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly weak orge guy loser that smell like poop and get angry try to hurt me the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers get help from the ugly bitch that smell like poop and the ugly weak orge guy loser get angry cause think the ugly people losers are hot and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly bitch that smell like poop want to be better then me and the ugly people losers that smell like poop try to be better then me like the ugly people losers on the matrix and read me the lame way cause the ugly people losers keep hurting me the ugly jay for like the past last jeek and the ugly people losers smell like poop so the ugly people losers that smell like poop read me the lame jay and the ugly people losers smell like poop and cause the ugly people losers smell like poop and is pathatic and can read me the ugly jay cause the ugly people losers is pathatic and dont uant to look ugly in real life so i should pracetice ghen the ugly people losers read me the uame gay cause jmy heart is being squeezed cause the ugly people losers help the ugly bitch to hurt me the ugly fay so can read me

you should just make an imgur album.

Jet Ski Rapers and Eric

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers that smell like poop always want to be better then me and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly weak orge guy loser that smell like poop and get angry try to hurt me the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers get help from the ugly bitch that smell like poop and the ugly weak orge guy loser get angry cause think the ugly people losers are hot and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly bitch that smell like poop want to be better then me and the ugly people losers that smell like poop try to be better then me like the ugly people losers on the matrix and read me the lame way cause the ugly people losers keep hurting me the ugly jay for like the past last jeek and the ugly people losers smell like poop so the ugly people losers that smell like poop read me the lame jay and the ugly people losers smell like poop and cause the ugly people losers smell like poop and is pathatic and can read me the ugly jay cause the ugly people losers is pathatic and dont uant to look ugly in real life so i should pracetice ghen the ugly people losers read me the uame gay cause jmy heart is being squeezed cause the ugly people losers help the ugly bitch to hurt me the ugly fay so can read me and can knoh everything before i say it cause the ugly bitch got help from the ugly people losers that smell like poop and force everybody to like the ugly people losers that smell like poop

nice dubs but what is this

>Smaller kickers

bump