Hey Sup Forums whats your talent?

hey Sup Forums whats your talent?
or just something your good at

I'm good at making art!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0auwpvAU2YA&t=137s
youtube.com/watch?v=Epdo4Xyr9t4&list=PLlJteyWmOnC5gGEXxb1SRr49nhD1yO-zw&index=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im good at making intimate relations with your female parental.

nice art, i'm jealous, you'll be able to easily get a nice, white, alt GF.

those of us who have nothing going for ourselves jack off alone.

im good at being average at things really quickly. i struggle to get beyond that though

"good" lul

Music

>www.reverbnation.com/sundreamgun

Not bad, OP. Just one question: why is her tongue attached to the inside of her bottom lip?

>good

Kek

Back to deviantART with you, kiddo

there's a saying for that,
isn't called the "jack of all traits ace of nothing"?

Skilled at all master of none, gotta stop being so lazy bro

cus i'm just good at art!!
i still have much to learn!

And sometimes I draw.

I guess it seems kind of depressing to call it a talent, but I'm good at lying/manipulation people. Ask me anything.

>www.reverbnation.com/sundreamgun
i like it
good job

Thats really good, I can't draw buildings for shit.
i gotta stop being lazy

Hey thanks

Im good at digital art, struggling to get back on traditional though.

i kinda get what your coming from, its not depressing calling at a talent because knowing how to play people and what buttons to push is a skill

I'm good at getting girls and getting them to fall deeply in love with me so that they literally do everything i want them to.
Gotten them to do everything from take nudes of their moms and sisters to being my human toilet.

woah thats waaay better than what i can do on anything honestly

I tried my hand on digital for sometime but i was a complete joke when it came down to it I stooped trying after sometime

cartoons is the only thing i can do

I like being able to do this to be honest, really, knowing how to mess with someone is really amuzing, but I'm currently dealing with some issues because, instead of telling the truth, I've lied my ass off.

I'm good at getting dubs

there's an anime about girls who get bad grades get turn in to human toilets forgot the name

happens to all of us, digital took years for me to understand it, but you get used to ctrl z, so traditional is a no no for me atm,

You are not that far from being good at it, you should give it a chance, i feel you could do wonders if you try.

sans x reader in a nutshell

Cartoons are good man, dont understimate them, i can do cartoons too, hyper realism can only get you so far, but cartoons/anime or however you want to call them have a grater audience than hyper realism.

did you learn on your own ?
may i see more of your art?

I'd guitar.

Ripping off the cover of Sacorfago's best album

I'm good at Grafitti art, I neglect to keep photo's because of obvious reasons, but I have my fun and have heard many compliments from people who've stopped to talk about my pieces while I passed haha!

thank you will keep in mind,
its just that people turn their heads as soon as you show them anime or cartoons around where i study saying is children's play that's why i'm fighting and trying to do realism as much as possible, but honestly i draw anime and a few romance comics whenever i feel like it, i'm a sucker for those things

mind showing me your art?

Yes, browsing on the internet, forums and youtube, i've been on it for a while, artschools are not good imo.

This is something im working atm

shitposting

that sounds like fun,

don't get cough now!

Dont mind those peoples, i avoided cartoonish for the same reason, now i find it really fun, just do what you like.

another wip

that is excellent,
I specially like how you shade, and your anatomy is flawless! good job!
i respect your opinion but i am currently studying art to become a teacher

WOW you're really good!

could draw the one on the right with her penis peaking out?

Thank you, well i mostly think of schools as knowledge you can now learn on the internet if you cant pay it, so i also respect those who want to go to artschool too. everyone learns different

Oh where I live you can get work done on legal walls / get paid to do some work. I'm hoping to GET to that level like my idol Txemy, but til then it's 3 am guerilla missions with the crew. Hahaha!

Here's some Txemy

sorry mate im not taking requests right now. its really late im just too tired to draw anything.

I suppose im 'good' at writing, won a few amateur awards for it. Writing my first novel atm.

i actually don't have a lot of money but where i live education is easier and less expensive
and yes i agree we all learn different

Good at being depressed !

Amazing! please keep on making the streets more beautiful

Someone that gets why we do what we do!
I adore you.

Definetly i rather see this on the streets that stick (no volume) bad written words

i used to write poems and short stories won a few awards for my school its been a while tho

writing takes a special skill that few can have, i don't have it!
so you're special

I'm good at being humble. Like really good. And when I say really good, that's actually just me being humble again because really I'm fucking awesomely humble. Maybe the most humble person who has ever walked the face of this planet. In fact, if life were a contest in humility it would end with everyone else on their knees worshiping me and my supreme humility.

But I really don't want to go on about myself.

"But I really don't want to go on about myself."
Based user!

no youre not

How is being humble a talent? Like, you only need to say what is deemed acceptable.

I hate how you can't state some truths without consequeces.
You can't stay something is thanks to you, even thought it might be, because you're being arrogant.
You can't talk about people who have died or terrible accidents because everyone gets so fucking emotional.
You can't say some people have it worse than you because you have it better.
You can't say some people have it better than you because you only need to care about yourself.

This is fucking bullshit.

I don't think that I'm especially talented at anything, but I try things and practice if I like it when I'm not too lazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=0auwpvAU2YA&t=137s

i'm trying my best everyday :) learning every time i can

I'm okay at drawing. These are some tattoos I'm working on for myself

This for me really.

But I'm really good at nigger rigging shit.
Oh, that's not working and we only have the limited material to fix it.
Once fixed a fuel line that came off the fuel pump with just a shop towel. Held for over 6 months before I got around to actually fixing it.
Recently whittled a part for a model car that was missing out of a chopstick, but that's pretty simple.

generic af

Running heavy equipment....it pays the bills.

Thats not bad man thats not bad
that tiger looks amazing

Oh, it's a talent alright. Like Irony. But it would be arrogant indeed for me to just go on and on about how humble I am. About how jealous everybody I know is of my supreme humility. While I appreciate their honesty, I'm not comfortable being the center of attention. Being worshiped. Deserved or not, I just don't like it. I prefer to sit back and enjoy the little things in life such as the humor in your comment. I'm just a simple person when it comes right down to it. So I do appreciate your words of admiration but, please, just give someone else the spotlight for a change. Just glad I could be here for you guys and give you a little inspiration, even if I wasn't really trying.

Thanks! Here's a single picture of it. I was pretty happy with it too

its always good to have motivation.
also the patterns on the eye look dope

I swear that looks exactly like the tiger and waves my dad has tattooed on his arm.
His look better, but japanese artists a best.

Post some ?

Yeah, I just rarely have any.
And thanks! That took about two hours to do, mostly because of the size.

spirograph!

Drawing, sculpting, and assembly programming. That's about it.

can we see some of what you do?

Nah, it ain't spirograph. Maybe I should do that one day, it looks like fun.

about it? Swiss Army knife!!

That makes sense, I just have some issues with "being humble" overall.

I mean, as long as you aren't bragging about this and that, I see no problem in stating the truth when asked. Why do you have to pretend that you didn't do as good or as admirable as you did?

In my opinion, being humble is stupid, because it seems like something that society, overall, as deemed "correct" to do, when, most likely, it's just because people don't like to hear how great someone else is, because they themselves aren't like that, and so, you need to be humble, so it doesn't seem like others aren't doing as good as you, and guess what, that's the most normal thing ever, because people aren't all the same.

Nothing I have trouble concentrating on anything, i want to die

>Talents...
Not sure about your definition but I will list everything Im much better than the average being.
Dancing.
Stick (Art) fighting in combination with larp
Hypnosis.
Playing the guitar.
Philosophy
You r free to ask anything

I'm good at pointing out shit art.

Yours is alright I guess.

It'll crank out the kind of stuff like what's in the pic you posted.

Here's something I'm working on.

I can play any intrument poorly (as in playing a few basic songs)

Awesome, is it soap? do you have any finished work you can show?

What kind of instrument? Please let it be the harmonica.

i'm sorry to hear that,
but sometimes some people tend to cling to something they like as a way of fighting the urges of feeling like dying and before they know it they develop a certain skill and become really good at what they do.

don't feel discouraged you just haven't found that that makes you want to do, that something that is really worthwhile for you.

i took a psychology course in school that told us about hypnosis and how only people that consented you to do so can be hypnotized and that a hypnotized person will not tell their secrets Is this true?

also i want to take philosophy is it worth it?

thank you

Awesome

It's polymer clay. I have a few other sculptures, but I haven't bothered taking pics of them. Most of my drawings are traditional, and I mostly mess with 6502 (NES) programming. Have I also mentioned that my major talent is procrastination?

Wow, thanks for the words of praise. Thanks also for recognizing that it's not as if I "pretend I'm not better than everyone else" because I'm not a good enough actor to pull that off. I just try not to mention it all the time. Sometimes it's a burden being so great (at humility). Actually, if you're just going to pull the facts from me, I'm also the smartest person I've ever been around too. And the best looking. Some say that I'm wickedly clever and creative but I don't know about all that. As far as they need to know, I'm just one of them. That's probably why they love me so much! I'm just one humble, brilliant, clever and handsome son of a bitch that likes to keep it real and maintain my ability to hang with those poor, dim and unthinking creatures.

Ohhhhh, I'm also super kind and charitable with nothing but good things to say about others. That includes the assholes I hate for no reason but never say it out loud. To their face at least...unless they need to hear it for their own personal growth. In that case I'll do it as an act of supreme sacrifice and a gift from one "regular guy" to another.

Man you should really get your shit together, you could have so many pieces if you wanted to, you could even work at the movie industry if you try.

But here I am looking at YLYL, traps, etc threads. This is where we all come to waste our lives. But, thanks for the pick me up, man. That actually helped. I don't often show my work.

Nah, you're mediocre. Your images tell me nothing.

That's actually really good.

Wilma?

Nope, you're not good at making art.

>i surround myself with stupid people to feel superior
ok user

Let's just take the personal stuff out of the way and, objectively, talk about being humble as a concept.

I couldn't be less bothered about what you, or any other person, can or can't do. My problem is that, even though you clearly are/did better than most, or even if it was just one single occasion, people get upset if you simply state me > you.

Not because it's not true, not because you don't deserve the credit, you can't say it, because it's not "polite". Fuck being polite if the the truth get's the axe for it.

shit like this...

youtube.com/watch?v=Epdo4Xyr9t4&list=PLlJteyWmOnC5gGEXxb1SRr49nhD1yO-zw&index=6

Actually, most of my friends are doing way better than me, they're just naive in my opinion.

I make vidya. Started off teaching myself 3d modeling years ago and just did it as a hobby. Met a friend who does programming, and pitched him an idea I had based off of an old user made map I made for the first starcraft game called Observer madness/lovely. He liked it and we started working on it. .gif related. He dropped out a bit into it though, lost motivation. So I taught myself how to program and do sound and all that stuff, scaled the game down so I could do it myself, put it on Android instead of the PC, and voila, months later I released it ("Dega Madness" incase anyone was wondering, it's free).

Barely got any downloads though, but I didn't market it at all so I don't know why I was so surprised.

Working on my second one now though, for the PC. Intend to actually sell it this time. Wish I had more time to develop but I also have a shitty fulltime job I need to live.

This looks Unity-tier. Learn to shader please.