Anyone else planning on making a Ghostbusters "It was actually pretty good" thread just to get (You)s?

Anyone else planning on making a Ghostbusters "It was actually pretty good" thread just to get (You)s?

Nice digits my lad

does the negative attention you get from being an insufferable shitposter offset the attention you never got as a child or in school?

I'm not really into psychology but there's something wrong with people like you.

No but I'll probably watch it just to catch up with the memes

Same could be said for being a namefag. Whats YOUR problem? You know what, I dont even want to know. Wish I had a filter on my work computer.

Dumb frogposter.

Based desu

But it was.

why are you so fucking mean

No, but I'm planning to tank the IMDB ratings as soon as it releases.

I'll just respond to you without giving you a (You)

I'm glad my life isn't this sad

With no survivors

I predict there will be one of these threads every day for a year after the film is released. Fuck you Sony, you just had to make it about cancerous gender politics.

I was thinking about flooding it with 10s.
May the best man win :^)

>tfw haven't had a (You) in hours.

I'll wait to see what the consensus is, both on Sup Forums and the real world, so I can craft a perfectly contrarian opinion.

>Implying you don't meme

>le reddit armchair psychologist attack
kill yoursel

Does anyone else get a reddit vibe from this post?

I just had one like 5 mins ago, after days without one. Felt pretty good

Doing God's work

How many high speed proxies you got?

And why would you do that? I get trolling and all, but this movie succeeding would incentivize Sony and others into making movies as a SJW political statement. It's like shitting where you eat, user.

This is by far the ugliest thing I've ever seen from this site

lmao at ur life

Can someone give me a (You)? I'll pay you back.

KYS trip

Thanks.

>no one will ever explain to me what a (You) is

Welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay.

I wouldn't know I've never been to reddit

A tripfag complaining aboutaattention whores

Top kek

>tfw someone says (You) and you get excited that they're replying to your post but then see it isn't actually to yours.

I miss when Sup Forums wasn't full of this shit.

Sup Forums is dead. Bury it.

I won't watch it, but I'll be the first to post that it was good.

What's your end game?

>just to get (You)s
>(You)s

Is this how redditors say 'replies'? Jesus fucking Christ you meme loving faggots are retarded.

THERE'S YOUR REPLY FAGGOT.

Here's yours :^)

Feels bad man.

>Anyone else planning on making a thread just to get (You)s?

when the redditor comes to Sup Forums and realizes there are no upboats ladies and gentlemen

I 100% agree with you and think it's hilarious how many butthurt shitposters you triggered with that post.

Too bad you're a tripfag and threw out any credibility you have. Don't you see the irony? What sick joy do you get from having a name on a largely anonymous website? Does it make up for the attention you didn't get as a kid etc.

BTFO

Tripwanker on suicide watch. (Do it faggot.)

Leak when?

do people genuinely care about (You)s this much or am i getting memed on
or am i memeing on you
really makes (You) think

There's a Sup Forums cellular telephone android application that gives a notification every time someone reply to your post, this makes you feel like a normie who has friends and a social life.

Can I have a (You)? Just one would be fine.

Anyone else planning on making a Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice "It was actually pretty good" thread just to get (You)s?

Anyone else planning on making a Warcraft "It was actually pretty good" thread just to get (You)s?

ok, just one

sure buddy.

Here you go user.

Here you go lad
Please be safe

>post a relevant reply to the thread
>0 (You)'s
>post whatever the fuck is the latest hot meme
>get like 10 (You)'s
Explain this shit to me Sup Forums

STFU or my wife's boyfriend Tyrone will beat you up.

People don't really care about relevant replies. I make a lot of posts that are longer and I consider well thought out, but most people don't care. They look for things and ignore posts that don't match what they're looking for. Post anything insulting or contrary and people will start flooding in because they want to fight, they want to argue, and they don't want substance.

Already doing this with BvS when I'm bored.

Thank (You)

Look at this guy.

does the negative attention you get from being an insufferable nameposter offset the attention you never got as a child or in school?

I'm not really into psychology but there's something wrong with people like you.

>Already

Uhhh, user....

>I make a lot of posts that are longer and I consider well thought out, but most people don't care

That's because you're a faggot who doesn't know how to write for an audience. I get replies on long posts all the time, and they're mostly positive. You should hang yourself from a wooden beam.

This

Ill never understand why anons namefag

Does the negative attention you get for painting on a Mesopotamian patch of land offset the attention you never got as a child or in school?

>I get replies on long posts all the time, and they're mostly positive
Yeah no, fuck you.

>they're mostly positive.
kys my man

Give me a (you) and you will have a gf.

That sounds fun

Thanks for replying, butthurt faggots. You don't know the response I typically get, only the response you see right now. Doesn't that make you angry? Doesn't that upset you to no end that I'm better than you and couldn't possibly be taken down a peg by you, especially on something as worthless as an anonymous forum? Doesn't it make you mad that you're wrong and no armchair psychology, insult, or personal opinion en masse could change reality?

Start replying now :^)

>I want some (You)s too but i can't do the same thing as you

>gets BTFO
>has nothing else to say

Your a friend in my book

h-hey

>You don't know the response I typically get
You sound like a typical faggot to me.