Left or right? Why?

Left or right? Why?

Neither cause fuck you.

Right. Left is a bit cuter but looks too shy to approach. One on right looks fun and friendly... so thus trumps her slightly cuter friend.

neither. Both below mediocre.

Neither. Way too fat.

The last thing I want is to have to work a second job when I get off of work, trying to move a 200 lb sack of potatoes around my bed for an hour.

We want spinners because they are light and easy to pick up and move around in bed. Sex should be fun, not a chore.

/thread

"kek those grils are too fat for my standards"
>literally is a virgin

right has nicer boobs, but left has pretty eyes.
depends on how i'm feeling that day.

faggot replies to his own comment with "/thread" because the saw people doing it on the Sup Forums screencaps he saved on reddit and thought it was hilarious.

far right, left doesn't work

Actually, I'm happily married. Got 2 kids, you know... Hard to think of myself by kyour standards.
Anyway, fat one has this saint slut face expression, that I literally hate. Fucking entitled princess with low self esteem. Right one... I just don't like her.

get out of my thread and stop talking shit about my waifus before i beat your ass motherfucker

left. Thicker and cute.

what waifu shes just some fat cow

grete of course

i wont ever stop loving cum on her

me neither

that one is perfect

green cum, wtf?

Left or right?

i have a webm of this but too big, i will try to convert it. do you have moar tribute of her?

Where they from?

I choose left only if they are German.

Right if they are English.

Neither if they are neither.

not english or german

Nice trips

I have some on my tablet, but not here unfortunately

really looking forward to seeing the webm, maybe it can be uploaded somewhere if it doesnt fit here?

im trying, lkeep the thread alive

Right, the girl on the left looks like bit of a fatty!

i had to cut off the first spray

fucking awesome, she should see it

send it to her

too risky

do you know her name?
btw spread these cumtributes plz

Left no doubt. She remind me of some girl i met. She was cute, shy and and just a little body fat, not enough to be considered a chubby even. I met her at a party, we started talking and we had fun. Next time we met was at my place and we watched movies,suddenly we made out and that was the best sex i ever had. Now she has a boyfriend and a kid, misses her though

i do.. and what do you mean spread? ill post them in the future if you mean that

yeah i meant that
send these tributes to her or convience someone to send it. i did it with my own tributes, some user send it to my tributed friends

how did they react?

they didnt reply
i did it with 4 girls

anybody at least see it? grete might do the same

she did
i was jacking off to the thought that they see my dick and my cum on their picture

wow that's pretty hot actually

Left or right y

L or R

Left or right

1 or 2

Who does tributes? Message me mastermark123

Left or right why

2. Cute face + skinny. I like it.

more

Kari on the left and Chloe on the right

left every day of the week

i would choose the right one. would put my cock between her tits and fuck it till i cover her neck and face with cum

left every time

Kinda hard to say without seeing the rights face. But until then, I'll go with the left.

right for sure

chloe's body is fucking amazing

right's face

yes it is

Yeah not at all what I was expecting. Gonna have to change my choice to the right. Any bikini pics of them?

anything of the bottom o their feet?

that tight body...i bet she takes it well doggy

any nudes?

only bikini (and derpy smile) of right

no

left
she has cute eyes and smile

closest I have

Decent ass

Which and why?

right is hotter

fuck i wanna see those tits

and thighs. any nudes?

Nice, so none of left?
Also I'm gonna assume just FB so no nudes?

I wish

Left cause of chesticles

Gonna go with right. She's cute.

more of chesticles

heres right again

she would suck dick so well

Definitely right. She's just superior in every way, excluding her slightly too large nose.

Left. Right looks horrible, almost like a Kardashian sister. There's something about those eyebrows that is just nauseating.

>Right
Left looks too chunky

Left or right, Sup Forums?

i want her on her knees looking up at me with her arms crossed under her tits

Kek Lacy

What say you?

Right

Left. Looks better

right, because less fat

name?

right - lower self esteem