Is it as bad as people say it is?

Is it as bad as people say it is?

Yes, but still worth seeing. It's awesomely bad.

Pure slutkino

I watched it and I remember enjoying it. I was pretty drunk though. I remember it had lots of memey dialogue and a guy with a scar said "suck my dick"

It's directed by Paul Verhoven AKA Paul "RoboCop, Basic Instinct, Total Recall, Starship Troopers" Verhoven.

What do you think?

It's bad in the way an exploitation movie - which is what it is - is bad, i.e. it is a part of the general program/aesthetic.

No, it's actually really good. See it. It's fuckin awesome.

It's fun as fuck

It's great, just a little bit smarter than it's audience which is why plebs hate it

Yes. Mainly because none of it makes any sense.

One of the main characters willing wants to have sex with a male character, and then the male character gangrapes her for no reason at all. It's GoT-tier levels of nonsensical psychopathy.

It's really, REALLY, not.

Do not trust those who question the God Verhoeven

It has the only pussy wobble I've ever seen, which immediately elevates it to 10/10. That's a hard shot to get yo.

I liked it.

It's a tad too long and Elizabeth Berkley just cannot carry the material. But it certainly has it's moments and there's a good supporting cast in there to pick things up whenever Berkley falls flat.

No. It's an asinine, somewhat pretentious and childish "joke", targeted at Hollywood. It's not genius, it's not horrible, just an average film, that ends up looking as rediculous as it does due to the fact that everyone except the lead knew that it was a silly joke and the director was to much of a jaded fuck to tell her.

Charlize Theron was the first choice for Nomi

It's basically All About Eve with strippers.

Dat pussy wobble was legend

This

The movie isn't bad, it's camp and trashy and over-the-top.

Easily the most hilariously insane sex scene ever put to film

It's pretty terrible. I do like the girl from Killer Joe, though she is better (and sluttier) in Killer Joe.

>that entire sex scene under the waterfall
>at no point did anyone on set say how ridiculous this will look