What are you bros watching/eating today? About to take my girl for a nice big breakfast then go see Swiss Army Man

What are you bros watching/eating today? About to take my girl for a nice big breakfast then go see Swiss Army Man

>beans and mushrooms for breakfast
was this picture taken in Mexico?

You're black aren't you?

whiter than you are.

>yuropeen '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''food'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
you people are literal animals

more like breakfast casket amiright

>occasional comfort food is the worst thing ever

How fucking boring are you?

I had a vegan porkroll, egg and cheese for breakfast and still have a chocolate cannoli donut in the pantry. Gonna conintue to finish Larry Sanders s6 rewatch, maybe Whatever Happened to Baby Jane which just came on TCM app. I've been stalled out on my Cassavetes box set because I can't bring myself to watch A Woman Under the Influence again, it's a great but exhausting film, maybe that, or skip that and go on to Opening Night for now.

>Toast
>Sausages
>Mushrooms
>Grilled Tomatoes
>Black Pudding
>Hash Browns
>Bacon
>Beans
>Chips

I don't care what anybody says, that is a tasty meal and if you wouldn't eat the whole damn thing you're probably a crybaby sissy ass queen who only eats rice and celery.

I can understand that. Last week I went out and bought a small order of mac n cheese bites from White Castle because I craved them. but that's all: just one small bag. eating something like OP's picture in one sitting is fucking nasty.

I'll be watching teh footeh later. Might watch a DePalma later. Been meaning to rewatch Body Double for a really long time. It's my favourite from him.

L I M E R I C K
I
M
E
R
I
C
K

>Donner meat

Eating it drunk is one thing, but eating that putrid shit sober is outright shameful.

Where the fuck can you get chips for breakfast?

That's not a breakfast, that's a lunch.

I have a soft spot for Shadows. Lelia has a beautiful and captivating face. Also I was vegetarian for the last year until yesterday when I had Chik FilA. I'm debating if I should make it a one time thing or just stick to occasionally eating chicken but no other meats.

stupid pleb

>literally gay

Fucking disgusting.

See

dude alchohol lmao

those aren't mushrooms, it's black pudding and this guy is clearly a scot

>I have a soft spot for Shadows. Lelia has a beautiful and captivating face.

Agreed, she's really endearing and it's got an incredible youthful energy to it.

Irish actually and beside the beans they are mushrooms