How much does a Beretta M9 on the dark web costs?

How much does a Beretta M9 on the dark web costs?

Wouldn't know because i'm an upstanding citizen who would rather use glorious melee weapons.

Damn then how do you defend yourself against long range weapons?

The cost isnt prohibitive but the fact that it's prolly going to be a law enforcement agent bugs me

He is one with the Force. Or at least that's probably what his autistic, neck-bearded lard ass believes.

I don't know. Let me ask my lawn guy, since he's black, he'll know what the hell that is and where I can get a 'decent used one for cheap', but I'll just buy it off Amazon since I'm a Prime member.

its totally safe if you use a fake name or better yet put "current resident". they cant build a case against you if your name isnt tied to the transaction

I may be the whitest guy on the internet.

Dunno, but I've been pig shooting and once pissed on a kangaroo. And seeing as I'm kinda literate it means I'm not an Abo. By process of elimination I'm white.

i personally recommend that you instead use sticks of dynamites as they're cheap yet effective

i have a job.... any more to say?

Confirmed for white, pudgy, and transracial to Japanese.

I'm an engineer and nothing i designed has blown up. Oh, wait, that just proves i'm not russian. I have no criminal record.

It's DEEP WEB, not dark web you retard.

Whats the difference?

I got a 4 inch penis and like to golf

>yfw group of russians get lucky on phishing mail and beat their chests
>yfw you've been jacking and wiping russian gov't datasystems in the last 8 years

Trying to come up with indiana jones reference

Not sure but i could tell you the price of a decent one in the store... Did i win?!

Yes, tell me the price. There are no gun stores where I live so I really don't know.

>Non-American detected
GTFO YOU FUCKING EUROCUCK!!!! RRREEEEEEEEEE

No you nigger, I live in NYC

Lel

Found one for $150. Probably means it was used in a crime somewhere and the guy wants to get rid of it.

The reason you buy guns from legal stores is that you can be sure they haven't been used in a violent crime. It's always awesome when you register your weapon only to have it taken by the authorities. Or when you use it in a legitimate self defense scenario and end up in jail for a crime some nigger committed 10 years ago in some armed robbery.

Your attempt at damage control is claiming you live in Jew York? Pitiful. Your Eurotrash status is showing. You have to go back, Pierre.

You live in NYC? You could LITERALLY walk into the BERETTA GALLERY and pick one out.

Have you thought about asking the weapons board?

even americans think americans are retarded

can i talk to the manager

Just buy an $800 glock 21 you cuck

Not much.

Just buy from armslist if you're not a felon.

i have a wife, kids and a 401k.

I'm white, i don't have to prove anything...

Darkwebs pretty much just any unlisted website. Shit that you can't find on a search engine or through links on other websites. Unless you explicitly type the FQDN you won't find the site.