>30 minutes later i hear door knocking
>check peep hole, it's him
>he starts walking away, i grab kitchen knife and open the door
>i whistle to him
>he looks back at me, puts his hood on and keeps walking
>call the cops because he's sketch as fuck
>cops are currently searching the area

Schizo or a burglar casing a joint?

Pic related: Guy was the white version of you gon get raped.

You need to have a gun you fucking pussy

I've been spamming F5 on my local CCW website for the last 2 months. They're booked solid.

I don't know man, sounds more likely to be a burglar. Hope you have a gun.

Sounnds like casing to me, see who's around at what time.

Go get a shotgun. A 90$ single barrel 12 gauge from Walmart to hold you over. You'll be amazed at how much better you sleep at night knowing you have that kinda security. I'm serious.

Based user thank you. I literally had no idea you could get a Shotgun in Commiefornia without a license. Holy shit I'm buying one today.

>random homeless knocks on your door
>he looks wierd, therefore he's a schizo
>he's gonna rob/rape/muder me, no other option
>getter grab a weapon to fuck him up

what if this guy actually wanted to ask you someting? jeez calm the fuck dow americunts, not surprising that you guys have the higest gun murder rate in the world if all of your first reaction on seeing someone knocking on your door is "grab muh gun for homedefence"

even without opening the door you could just ask what he wants. and even if he turns violent, are you that beta fag that can't defend himself against a 50 y/o bum?

Yup. Cheers and hope everything goes smoothly. Peace I'm going to bed. Get some #4 or 00 buckshot btw.

Will keep those in mind during my research. Again gracias.

>needs a gun to feel safe
>calls other people a pussy

De nada.

>Be Jehova's Witness
>Making rounds through apartment complex at 2am
>Shining my flashlight on doors looking for place to put pamphlet
>30 minutes later, almost done spreading my faith for the night
>Hear door open behind me followed by a whistle
>Turn around only to see a fedora-wearing hamplanet waving a plastic katana at me
>Put up my hood and try to act like I didn't notice
>I think he called the cops on me

Pic related: Guy was the white version of Fat Albert

>ROFL +10 internets user

Kek

Can you really buy a gun for $90? -

You win.

>fedora-wearing hamplanet waving a plastic katana at me

>living in israel
>arabs stabbing people in the street all the time
>can't get a gun without a ridiculously long process
I guess america really is great.

The cheapest in my area I could find was $180. Walmarts around here dont sell guns so I'm forced to get it from a gunstore/outdoorstore

You can buy hi-points almost anywhere in America used for 50$ range, ive seen stolen/crime related ones go for 20$ but stay away from those. Cause legal shit obviously

Pawnshop my sir. 12 GA single barrel will run you MAYBE. 100$ and that's a not so great deal even. I wouldn't give more then 60$ for a topper model shotgun, tips for buying, make sure it has the firing pin ( open the barrel as if you were gonna load your weapon but look at the part of the gun that the ass of the amuntion would face ) silver pin down inside a little hole is a good sign, if it doesn't have one it won't work. Then look down the barrel ( from the back of the barrel break it open and look down it like its a scope cause if you point it choke end at your face you will be told to get the fuck out ) and if it's smooth and shines good to go. If it looks rusty or rough or has big nicks yet again no go, then check the part the projectile exits the firearm from. Make sure it's a nice edge and not razored down or bent and doesn't look like someone used it as a cane ) then last step system check the weapon. dry firing is bad but really and genuinely only in massive amounts so don't run around playing imaginairy cops dry firing your weapon or else you will end up with a broken firing pin, if you cock the firearm and then pull the trigger you should get a nice loud CLICK, all that checks out you are okay.

Gee whizz that's cheap. I'd rather spend an extra $100 for the brand new one though.

It's really not worth it, plus gunshow loophole if you can obtain a firearm and not have to fill out a 4473 form and register it under your name, big brother won't have a record of you purchasing a firearm, when it comes to a higher quality weapon then by all means splurge for a new one, but base model home defense guns, cheep. Check out the mossberg mavrick 88, it's a 20ga and VERY. Cheep and a decent weapon. But a cheep break barrel shotgun is a glorified pipe gun honestly. Not many parts

It's not a loop hole, it's a right.

Dude lmao I already had the Maverick 88 bookmarked. Planning on buying it today for $200. Overpriced I know. But the ease of mind is worth $100 imo. And the gunshow loophole seems kind of sketchy. How do you know the gun isn't stolen, dirty, etc?

Right to bear arms vs ability to possess a firearm not under your name is totally different man. With out infringing any constitunial rights they are able to not only make it to where a firearm is a non transferable but even to where every round of ammunition you obtain or discharge would have to be recorded documented and submitted.

call your local non emergency police line and tell them you would like the serial number ran, tracking a gun stolen gun is VERY. Hard ( I work in the firearm industry ) or just buy it and pay cash and give no info about who you are and they can't really get you there,

> I work in the firearm industry
I had a fucking feeling. Anyways I thank you for the advice, kind gun-wizard. I'm out.

Depending on what state you live in, you can dabble in this company, Benelli is a very very high end company. And stoeger is a company owned by them. Stoegers are made in the same factory with the same parts minus some luxury upgrades ( typically for skeet guns ) the parts at interchangeable on these firearms to, very close quality at a great great price reduction. The stoeger m2000 is a semi automatic 4+1 12ga with one of my favorite bolts in it ever it's such a nice operating weapon, they can be found on places like
Guns international
Gunbroker
And ect for cheep in new condition, I picked one up a few years back I think for 300$. And I mean if you want somthing for home defense / fun shooting and will give you some credit in the gun world it's a good way to go, plus with the semi auto you can chamber the weapon really fucking loudly by racking it like a fucking mad man and it sounds scarier then the pump action IMO. But either way just let me hear the sound of a gun racking if I'm a guy about to break into somthing or already have and my ass will be the fuck and up out of there before you see me to get a shot off. Same with majority of the world.