Dreams / Wishes / Hopes

Dreams / Wishes / Hopes

what do you think about everyday, Sup Forums?

what do you fantasize about as you drive, take a shower, stare off into space etc. etc. and let your mind wander?

for me, it's always money. every single time, it's money. winning the lottery, having some family member leave me an inheritanc, anything like that. i've always been shit at having money.

$1 million dollars would be just right. if i could wake up tomorrow and have $1,000,000.00 i can't see ever having any complaints in life ever again

sure, it's fun to dream of having tons more than just 1 million, but that would be just fine. i'd be so happy from that day forward.

does Sup Forums dream?

>what do you think about everyday, Sup Forums?
My ex, I bet I think about her hourly

you can't have her back?
too much damage?
too fargone?
i know that if i could call $1,000,000 on the phone and tell it that i really wanted to see it, love it, and have it forever, i would do that right this instant

>you can't have her back?
Nope
>too much damage?
Yeah, posting her nudes online while under the influence causes a lot of damage
>too fargone?
Yup

damn....... guess it's a good thing we can dream

I want to become a cosmonaut.

nice trips

i think you can do it

Yeah. I miss her and I know she'd like to get back with me. It's just that I've fucked up too much and her parents would fucking kill me

I just hope that my health is as good as ir has been all my life so i can accomplish my goals without any physical limitation.

Othet than that my life is going great.it would be great to have no student debt, but nothibg i can't handle. naking stuff out of my own effort is what i really like

i envy you greatly

i dont give a fucking shit about "earning things", in fact i strongly dislike doing so. i just want to be comfortable and have as few things that I "have to do" to get by as possible

i imagine life is significantly easier, or at least significantly less painful, with your attitude

Dying

Just hope to die young. Dont want anything else

Somehow becomeing a famous rapper not cause i want to be a rapper just to see super hyped crowds screaming and jumping as i perform

Lol why a rapper?

Rock super star mb?