Tumblr core gf

>Tumblr core gf

Or

>normie top 40 pop hit gf

Pick one.

the fuck is tumblr core?

The tumblr chick. She'll probably have daddy issues. At least I can hope.

>brand new, the smiths, 21 pilots

Basically every hipster indie emo shit band

It's honestly the only choice but literally the daddy thing gets fucking old.

>tfw i dated tumblr core gf

>she gave amazing head

the thing about tumblrcore is that tumblr is more diverse than ppl think
if i were to go off the ppl i follow then tumblrcore would be radiohead, stufjan stevens, animal collective and talking heads aka mucore so ye id pick that

Normie Forsure

I wouldn't be able to date a girl who reblogs black and white photos at a pop punk show

Tumblrcore just means what stereotypical person who uses tumblr listens to. You don't even have to use tumblr to listen to tumblrcore.

>the daddy thing gets fucking old.
Well he didn't say marry. But how so?

radiohead
twenty one pilots
panic at the disco
evanescence
arctic monkeys

Same.

Tumblrcore doesn't exist, they listen to pop and rock music because of the lyrics. This why is why most "tumblr" artists are also liked on here. Whenever an artist is "tumblr" or not is subjective.

>Tumblr core doesn't exist

>radiohead
More reddit tier but the rest of the list is spot on. I'd add the neighborhood and maybe paramore

You forgot Neon Trees and Halsey

Don't forget

>Joy Division

>waiting in the thread you made for someone to post that so you could respond with your funnyhaha.jpg phone-post reaction image

normie top 40 pop hit gf
She's not going to be my fucking wife so I'd rather pick one with a personality somewhat bearable.

>normie

>personality

Nothing screams personality then Irish trash cans and the Chainsmokers

this

Also

>The Wonder Years

oh come, that's like uber normie.

What the hell do you consider normie.

there's levels to normieism.

A thread where we discuss music

If by tumblrcore you mean someone who listens to halsey, then I'd rather a normie gf. she's probably more open to new music in all honesty

I live in manhattan, and halsey was playing webster hall last year. I walked past the line before the show and boly fuck dudes

it was like a visual representation of tumblr, almost exclusively 18-22 girls in black dresses with various colors of dyed hair, all trying way too hard to look cool
not a neck was un-choked, nor eye un-lined in that whole line that stretched around the entire block

like frank zappa once said to a crowd full of hippies half a decade ago:
"everbody in this room is wearing a uniform, and don't you forget it"

Top 40. You can never fix a tumblr girl and once she no longer feels the need to be cool and edgy she'll just start listening to top 40 anyways.

Give me the levels

it should be implicit. for example, there's a difference between the majority of Chainsmokers stans and twenty one pilots fans.

Obvi Normie chick

1. Tumblrcore isn't real
2. It would probably be Tumblrcore

my mom and sister listen to tumblr core a lot

it's not that bad, they have a minimum amount of interest in music so it's possible to somewhat steer their tastes

unlike with top 40 plebs who only listen top spotify radio and go all "where's the lyrics?"

joy division is just a step away from new order and with time you're getting them into kraftwerk and eventually manuel gottsching; very easy to get into talking heads if you're into the smiths; disintegration to loveless and deathconsciousness are also easy transitions and then you start to get them into lo-fi as well as heavy stuff

tumblr core is workable, still don't understand why they are so put off by jazz though

See image below your previous post user.

I redpill every Tumblr qt on Chet Baker and then they like jazz. Just show them Chet.

tumblr is put off by anything that doesn't have autistic "deep" vocals.
t. someone with several tumblrcore friends

that's bullshit, tumblr listens to these albums because of the lyrics and/or because they find the artist attractive.

This is also why most of those albums are also liked on here, but for different reasons.

I don't want a shallow human being to be my gf, so I choose none.

truly the only winning move is not to play

I tried everything, they can stand the chill stuff but I'll never catch them listening to jazz on their own accord

from my probings movies set in the 50s and stuff have ruined the "vibe" for them, they think jazz is too corny, which is a tragedy

if they are young and in college then it's probably a tribe thing, it's much harder if they listen to music primarily for social reasons

but you lay the groundwork and someday you might be surprised, I mean outta the blue my sister started listening to the beach boys, I was stunned

Maybe it's just new age tumblr girls,
The ones I've been with love Audrey Hepburn and got turned on when I showed the some Jazz.

Top 40. Already dealing with that. Would rather put up with that than some annoying tumblr bitch.

>I mean outta the blue my sister started listening to the beach boys, I was stunned
stunning that a girl would listen to a cutesy boy band

>a cutesy boy band

from the 60's

it's no bish bosh but it's still a big leap from tumblr core