At what point did you realize you were watching something special...

At what point did you realize you were watching something special, something that'd left an impression in your mind for years to come.

Other urls found in this thread:

vmashup.com/ONk4QdzT
youtube.com/watch?v=lZN1mO3zkHI
youtube.com/watch?v=otdAi1uAmJk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc6QjBNOOU
youtube.com/watch?v=lnNwMiOWDM0
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1461670743033.gif/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My first vagina.

What is the name of the psychological condition that causes people to pretend that this movie was good?

insanity

Opening scene and that aesthetic as fuck title card

pure kino
vmashup.com/ONk4QdzT

good taste

>1108
>Revelations 11:08
>And their dead bodies will lie exposed in the open street of the great city

> the completely dark eyes of the kid when his mother falls

Greatest clichés of all time, thread?

if you deny some people liked it, that's called cognitive dissonance

Sadness, basically. They cant accept the truth so they fool themselves.

Not being a pleb syndrome

damn

>Daredevil
6/10
>Daredevil Director's Cut
9/10

>BvS
6/10
>BvS Directors Cut
8/10

No grit in that scene whatsoever. The parents look like they gently fell on the ground to take a nap in front of their son with the bad haircut. Felt incredibly forced at trying to do an "emotional" moment, even though we've seen Batman's parents get shot twenty times in other movies.

Is that the Comedian from Watchmen?

The Comedian was Batman's dad?

>>Daredevil Director's Cut
>9/10
>still has the seesaw fight

Fuck off.

When this started playing

youtube.com/watch?v=lZN1mO3zkHI

A 3 syllable word for anyone who understands kino

This sounds like the only thing Zimmer composed. The other are all made by Junkie XS

>Zorro film in the 80's
>Same year as Excalibur
They went to see Zorro: The Gay Blade

youtube.com/watch?v=otdAi1uAmJk

youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc6QjBNOOU

he clearly made this since its a bit of a rip off from inception
youtube.com/watch?v=lnNwMiOWDM0
some of the ost is growing on me 2bh

>the same guy who played the Comedian in Watchmen which had a Batman reference (the couple on the left are Bruce's parents coming home from the opera; also notice the banners on the wall) now plays Bruce's dad

pottery

That scene was so fucking good

>batman reference in Watchmen
>Watchmen reference in Batman
It's like self-fulfilling prophecy.
Bravo Snyder

just for you

the blu-ray can't come out soon enough

This movie was not good

It was as bad as the rest of capeshit

Fuck off

>yfw the little girl died later because she just got out of a fire and all the people around her suffocated her

WTF i hate kino now.

Oh fuck

Wish they'd also shown him put out the fire as well.

>superman_makes_a_guest_appearance_in_twd.webm

It's the denial stage in the 5 stages of grief
It'll be a long way until we reach acceptance.

Yeah I wish they had made an extended compilation of him doing heroic acts, one of the best parts of the film.

Avatar the movie made me realize i was watching something special in the beginning. When the giant tractor rolls through with giant arrows sticking out of the tire. that made me realize how good the movie was

when the pearl from his mother's necklace fell with Bruce into the cave.

the symbolism in BvS is excellent, honestly.

you mean the people that can't come to terms with the fact that BvS is good, right?

>Millenial fedora tippers quoting the bible to make their superhero movie seem more important

>this movie sucks
>*gets bad reviews through theatrica run*
>this is the best cape shit ever
>2 deep 4 plebs
>muh symbolism

Does Sup Forums try to be the worst board or does it happen organically?

Saw it for the first time yesterday.

Thought it was good.

What the fuck do people want? Could it have used a bit more humor.. sure, but I want DC to do the gritty dark stuff and Marvel to do the fun campy stuff.

Can't we all just get along?

I would put it below Iron Man 1 and GotG. Better than Ultron I think.

I was streaming the movie while studying and thought it would be shit and I wouldn't even watch it. I noticed that pearl and the entire opening sucked me in. 3 hours later I still don't get why the hate??

why is there no color in this movie

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1461670743033.gif/
really autistic.

definitely not at this part, why start the movie of shit we've already seen a hundred times..

if anything they should have flashed back to young Bruce in the style of Man of Steel

Snyder Kinomatic Universe confirmed.

somehow i've always known

I recommend an eye exam as soon as possible user.

too dark

It's 90% company wars retards

X-Men and Snyder films are my favourite superhero films.

good taste user

why do all the superman shots have grandeur?

it's just the vignette

Nobody would be sad by a good movie.
There is no console wars among movies.
You just tell that yourself to keep consistent with your narrative to explain why people dislike the movie while being able to accept that it's simply shit.

With the ultimate cut we at least already reached the bargaining stage.
What's the next step?

of course, this would actually be Revelations 11:8, not 08

10 minutes into "The next three days" I knew it will be my favorite movie.

Ok I am not a comic book guy so half the time I don't know if someone is DC or Marvel (or sony or whatever the fuck entity owns them) so maybe that is why I don't get the hate.

I watched the Ultimate edition I think (they said fuck a couple times) so maybe that is why I thought it was good.

I like Marvel too and am excited and hopeful for DC. I just hope this didn't scare them off from making it a bit more serious.

Reminds me of Apple vs Android stuff. They are fucking different why even compare them.

Allow me to rephrase.

Why does every scene only consist of shades of one color?

The whole movie is about "heroes and villians" (really metahumans) with parental abandonment issues. You HAVE to open with that scene for batman.

Batman's entire world view was formed by him trying to rationalize this moment

Lex's was formed by him trying to rationalize his father's attitude toward him

Superman's was formed by him trying to rationalize his adoptive's father attitude toward him

I'm 100% convinced anyone who didn't like this film just missed the point of everything and wanted Quips vs Capes: 3D instead.

It almost feels like an extension of/aside to Watchmen

I watched it for the first time last night.
It certainly wasn't as bad as I was expecting but it was pretty average.

Some things made no sense, like the dream sequences, was that vision or just a dream? Was someone from the future contacting Bruce through his dreams? If so how come he does NOTHING about it. The guy screams that Lois 'is the key' and he does nothing with that information.

The film goes to shit once Superman and Batman actually start fighting.
How they end up stopping was stupid and Doomsday should have been a totally different movie.
oddly enough, Lex Luther's casting actually went down well with me, I was pleasantly surprised.

All in all, I rate it 5/10, I didn't get this ending, I'm guessing it means he is alive? I would guess so but don't get the significance of the whole floating dirt thing.

here's how it looks with color for comparison

>we
>>/reddit/

agreed.

>the passages goes in double digits
>has a problem that people phrase the single digits as 0X
stop crying

Colors are not edgy

it's cheaper to shot in b&w. it comes in very handy when your film cost $400 million to make

Directors cut vastly improved the movie.

My only problem is that they made Batman a killer. I understand hes fallen and gone DKR mode, but even so hes a little too happy to let people die.

They didn't even really state that he wasn't always a murderer.

And here's the talking point of

"2deep4u"

Lol you guys are the worst.

>going out of your way to pick the most blue ocean image
:^)

I will agree a bit with this. I think they needed a villain at the end for them to fight all together though. 6/10 from me.

Better than Iron Man 2/3, Ultron, and those Hulk movies. Really DCs first attempt and though the didn't nail it like Iron Man 1, they setup their universe well.

DC just needs someone with a bit of charisma like RDjr to get cast.

As a guy who knows nothing about comics, I like that he is a cold sadistic fucker. Makes sense and plays to the narrative of all good people eventually turn bad.

it's true though

It's not even like he was just killing everyone willy nilly, the only people he killed were people that had just tried to kill him or others.

MHYSA! MHYSA!

literally typed 'indian ocean beach' in google. it's the 7th image, all the others look the same

No it really isn't. And even with that in mind the movie is still shit so what exactly is the great point that makes this movie not suck?

Martha

Kino Syndrome

Enlightenment

that's not what he's saying though, just that it's easy to misunderstand the film.

I think I was jiggy with BvS when the pearl necklaces breaks because of the gun.

I really liked this film, the UC, and can't wait to rewatch it.

brand loyalty. i'm not even joking

This was such a great fucking moment, like holy shit my dick was diamonds and it'ts not even the best of it, the better part is with Clark's speech to Lois about love and shit and driving that spear through Doomsday

Operatic as fuck

nope

>What is the name of the psychological condition that causes people to pretend that this movie was good?

Hipster syndrome.

When I realised that Snyder could have used The Dark Knight returns as a template like he did with Watchmen. But for some reason he didn't.
And what we got was an example of how not to start your big franchise.

I-It rhymes!!!

What is the name of the psychological condition that causes people to pretend that this movie was bad?

He just replied saying it's true faggot.

and?

Piss jar scene, it made me realize Snyder is literally a crazy person.

It's just hilarious that you niggers actually think this movie was anything more than a shitty "vs" flick. No bible symbolism can change it.

I didn't like Man of Steel, but I liked the UC of BVS.

Really hope they release DC of MoS someday.

okay, you can leave the thread now friend.

This proves that Zack Snyder is a fucking autist