The autist from walgreens inspired me

>the autist from walgreens inspired me

i'm currently in the 3rd stage of interviews @ spacex

can Sup Forums give me any tips on how to wow them?
only like 1% of applicants make it this far

application consists of resume, cover letter, and "presentation on my technical leadership"
i made a powerpoint but im thinking about changing it to a youtube vid showcasing some projects

thoughts? thanks Sup Forumsros. if i ever make it big i owe you guys one for many things

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RxHvQ0eHXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tits or gtfo

but i have dick

i never said you had a vagina

show me your fucking tittes you piece of space turd

you heard him tits or gtfo

Learn from the master and do this

youtube.com/watch?v=6RxHvQ0eHXA

okay cunts. i have hairy ass titties, so to compensate, here is a pic with two college sluts

i would not want to work for a company where the coworkers dab on an official photo.
it seems you're nowhere safe nowadays

ever heard of a timestamp you retarded sandnigger

Did you read Elon Musk's biography?

fuck you butt muncher

lol i agree bro. shit is fucking cringe worthy.

lad you know that only applies to females you homo? neck yourself

i have not sir, probably a good move though. he's from around the same area i am too

>being on 4chin in 2016 and not being gay
you are whats wrong with Sup Forums

newfag

I recommend you do. I didn't have the time to finish it but I'm sure it's a great way to visualize the company goals which will direct you in the right way to convince whoever makes the interview. Good luck out there chap, I wish I was that far in life

moar

you probably got here a week ago you retarded neckbeard virgin

If you don't make it you can always join the Sup Forums space program

i got really lucky and ended up working on my senior project with this professor and it turned out he did his graduate program at MIT.

got me an internship for 3 years there. i owe a lot of people many things and i hope one day i can repay the world. Sup Forums has done a ton for me. i wish there were someway i could help every user.

don't give up dude. i killed off every aspect of my social life and have nothing now. just professionalism, so this is the only thing i can do. move to a city (i moved to boston cause of MIT) and network. you'll meet tons of people and get somewhere. gl bro.

i've got a few more from that night

same girls making out

i guess this is one way i can give back to Sup Forums lol

this is the best contribution you can give to our cause OP