Land of the free

>land of the free
>freedom of speech

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZZkKTTZuxO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

An unnamed source told me this isn't true.

You are fake news

Dog bless

literally PROOFS??? irl

It's an alternative fact.

He barred media from an event today. Beriberi was included instead however.

journalism is the scummiest profession there is. glad they're getting btfo

*breibart

CNN is fake news, believe me.

to be fair all news outlets are simple propaganda devices for the powerful and their affiliates

Trump is doing something about it because he doesn't own any of them.

Briebart is basically his media arm. Fox News supports him for partisan reasons. Both are getting a free pass (literally) today. For that matter why should the president or any public official even own media in the first place?

sry but everything is propaganda
what trump's anti-media stance is propaganda
even if whatever he does happens it will change literally nothing

the media also have an ideological bent, there is no such thing as objective media, the donald trump problem is his inability to avail himself to scrutiny and use this "war" to protect himself and his ilk

don't be the sheep that gobbles up political garbage, that's worse than being alt-right

This.

This isn't an attack on free press, it's Trump sticking his boot up the propagandists' asses.

>muh fake news MSM
>make alternative facts about sweden
>quotes "fake news" report on sweden

my source (can't tell you who) tells me this is a good thing and that you should bow down before the God Emperor

Trump is literally a propagandist himself. It isnt righteous or just if hes doing it for self serving reasons

He definitely isn't. He gets unfounded """"NEWS"""" articles spammed about him daily, for over a year now. He isn't a propagandist at all, he doesn't own any outlets and he doesn't twist everything into his agenda. I don't like him or any of them but in many ways he is significantly less corrupt.

>swecucks have a major riot by mudslimes two days after trump makes a comment
>msm ignores it

At this point fuck the leftist lugenpresse.

>he is significantly less corrupt.
That must be why he has federal employees shilling his daughters crappy clothes and jewellery. You see in trump what you want to see, not whats actually there you asshurt fuccboi

>something happened after he said a thing that never happened so he was right all along haha leftist MSM (((press))) BTFO maga
trump supporters will literally lap up anything he says.
he could say 2+2=5 and you would buy into it.

it's only disrespecting the constitution when obama does it :^)

This.

He said Sweden is having problems after taking in a shitload of mudslimes like you leftost cunts want the US to do. He was proven right two days later while your ilk was virtue signalling on twitter that nothing happened in Sweden. Eat shit leftist cretin.

>le leftist pejorative
Kys partisan cuck

>le right-left is not valid

hang yourself turdcuck voter

Does this mean that democrats can start banning fox news from press conferences from now on since republicans set a precedent?
>inb4 there will never be another democratic president in the history of the world and other fantastic tales from r/the_donald

>>We’ve got to keep our country safe. You look at what’s happening. We’ve got to keep our country safe. You look at what’s happening in Germany, you look at what’s happening last night in Sweden.
nothing happened in sweden on friday night
>>He was proven right two days later while your ilk was virtue signalling on twitter that nothing happened in Sweden. Eat shit leftist cretin.
you don't need to be a leftist to come to the conclusion that this guy is a babbling moron.

There goes free speech

>believing in the false left-right dichotomy
Good goy, keep getting kicked in the ass by one party, vote for the other and then get kicked in the ass again. Paid for by Goldman Sachs™

we don't need it

>He isn't a propagandist at all, he doesn't own any outlets and he doesn't twist everything into his agenda
he's the president of the united states and he discussed about her daughter's clothing brand using a channel he deemed more effective than oficial outlets.
he's a pop start made president, he's propaganda himself

What happened to republicans worshiping the constitution and lynching anyone who dared to go against it either ideologically or legislatively?

while he is right that Sweden is having problems, what distinguis him from a leftist that denies the problem completelly when he comes up with fake ones?
sure you may say denying the problems are worse but exxaregating them won't make things better either

Third world tier behavior desu

I don't know how his supporters (the so called "proud Americans") still support him.

The land of freedom, my ass kek

republics are snakes
they only support something if it's against the democrats policy position, such as the cap on deficit

republicans*

>msm getting btfo

love him even more now

I find it funnier that he has to use sweden of all places as an example of why americans can't accept 30,000 syrians. What a time to be alive.

Trump is a senile retard but honestly the liberal media does suck ass

t. American commie

Don't worry guys, he is not censoring the press and free speech, he will still let breitbart and Fox News in!!!!

>post yfw you've lived long enough for the USA to become Russia tier

>See pro Trump stuff
>WTF hatespeech omg ban it

>Lie lie lie
>Get called out and cite freedom of speech

I wonder if he will ever share the "Sweden will be a thirld world country by 2030" report?

Swedish police officer posted this. Made me tinker my neurons

finngolia should take them. we're full and don't want more ali's thanks

We came a long way.

Trump supporters and americans in general and cognitive dissonance personified. They believe one thing and then do the exact opposite seemingly with no idea they're doing so. Its very Orwellian actually. How else can these retards hate Obama care while simultaneously using it and tell the government to keep their hands off their medicare and social security

>emoji

Into the trash it goes.

in their defense, if the state is already taxing you for it why not make use of it?

Leftist journalists btfo.

''It's okay as long as it's Fox News'', the post.

>lisa de morales
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Now is the time of the fat, bald, asshurt manlets! LONG LIVE ALEX JONES, THE PROPHET OF TRUTH AND ALTERNATIVE REALITY!

There are 300 million people living in the united states. 30,000 would be 0,1‰ of the entire population. Literally no excuse.

how about you help fix their damn country
there are 800 thousand people trapped in mosul right now

Your math is a bit off...

Can someone explain to me how blocking several reputable news associations from press conferences isn't compromising freedom of press?

Or are Trump fans being retarded again?

We're full. You're not. So fuck off and take them. We don't want more mudshits.

Go and see the news.They banned the CNN and the New York Times from a press conference.

I am speechless right now.

I mean they refused access to the fucking CNN and the fucking NYT??? HOLY SHIEEEEEEET!!!!

Do it for me then.

>major
They torched like three cars and a single warning shot was fired, were wasn't even any looting. That's not even a major riot by swedish standards. "Afternoon" is probably the name of shit like that in the US. Keep drinking that coolaid.

Murder capital of Sweden has a murder rate of 3.4. Compare that to similarily sized cities in the US like St Louis with a murder rate of 50. Or Chicago's 25 - 30.

You're not full though

It really isn't. You aren't misstaking the per mille sign as a percentage sign?

I still can't believe this guy is president of the USA. Good times.

>media shits itself over sensationalizing Hillary's emails
>no issue

>media criticizes him for doing a shit job, people in his administration leak info proving he is doing a shit job
>"FAKE NEWS IS AMERICAS GREATEST ENEMY"

ah yes

>implying CNN and BBC are not just 100% fake news all the time
>implying banning them and letting completely neutral press media outlets like Fox News and breitbart in is an attack on freedom of the press

Oh wait

msm?

That's mainstream media, right?

BBC had an article on the riot and even mentioned Trump's comment from a few days earlier.

It's your fault for being an ignorant red-neck.

Are you okay?

He's right though, it would actually be 0.01‰ of the population or 0.001%

That bit was great.

>Swedish Defense and National Security Advisor
Kek

I don't think, like Trump, you know what fake news actually is. The BBC definitely has never reported any fake news, not so sure about CNN but I highly doubt it

also
>Fox News
>Breitbart

>Completely fucking neutral

Funniest thing I've read all day, thanks

Trump has done more than your faggot PM has managed. As it stands the Canadian economy is in ruins, you have let a shitton of Muslims in and weed isn't even legalized despite canadians voting for him because of that. He filled his cabinet with MUH DIVERSITY, not on merits.

Harper will always be an infinitely superior PM. Him and Flaherty made the recessions effect on the Canadian economy far less significant.

Fuck you leftist shitstain for ruining my homeland.

Not going to defend Trump. He is objectively making some bizarre decisions and I'm really disappointed he's going full conservative.

But the press has completely lost integrity starting in the election cycle. I can't blame his reaction when they have been out to get him from the beginning. There is nothing objective about their reporting.

Still though, Bush got it really bad as well if not worse and in his very last press conference you can see he had a camaraderie with the same press and they genuinely liked him.

Interesting watch
youtu.be/ZZkKTTZuxO8

Jesus christ. Something needs to be done about America, they're the biggest danger to the west.

My comment was a sarcastic one.

Of course I'm not retarded enough to actually defend trump's actions

Yes we are. We have way too many shitskins and we don't need more. You need them Pekka. What's wrong? Racist?

Multiple cars were torched, shops were vandalized and looted, police were pelted with rocks and other projectiles.

Keep letting them in like the moronic cunts your country is.

Can someone explain to me how him wanting to get rid of unnamed sources is a bad thing? Surely, "fake news" will be harder to publish if someone has to be held accounted for every claim

actually we may both be wrong
30000/30000000=0,001= 0,1%=1‰
right?

I apologise

although
>Of course I'm not retarded enough to actually defend trump's actions
Considering where we are, there is no way I could know that

300 000 000

>Keep letting them in like the moronic cunts your country is
We haven't been letting them in since 2015.

that means the first finn was right then.

>first world education

But didn't you know that the BBC carried out a chemical attack in Syria?

Yes, he was

It's too late now. They already flooded your country.
Unless Jimmie gets into power and revs up the deportations while closing the borders, nothing will change.

needing el salvador to come to the rescue

Thank you for leaving my country instead of shitting it up with your asshurt conservative emotional fear based voting. Now stay the fuck out. Also, how fucking stupid are you that you think the PM is supreme emperor of the economy? Do you know what capitalism is you fucking dipshit? And how fucking awful of us to save the lives of middle class women and children you bitter fucking tool.

>it's another "people mistake something else for free speech" thread
Why is this mistake so common?

No one will stop those media orgs from printing what they want. But they don't have the right to hear every word everyone says.

There is a lot to criticize about Trump (thinks climate change is a hoax by China, general bad temperament, wall is massively expensive, etc.) but most of that barely gets light shed on it because people become more focused on the headline grabbing exaggerations or outright lies.

Journalism needs its own version of the BAR at this point

Good riddance to your islamic shithole. I see more burkas in Toronto than Amsterdam. I grew up on Canada longer than you, leftist dumbshit. I saw the neighborhood I grew up in the 80s become the Pajeet shithope it is today. Canada was not founded upon multiculturalism. Pierre Turdshit introduced it in the 70s. Canada was founded as a white Anglo country.

>hurr trudeau isn't responsible for the economy

His policies that he passes directly affect the economy. His finance minister affects the econony.

In both cases, the economy under Trudeau has become even more dogshit. He's doing nothing to fix it, he hasn't passed any fiscal policies to alleviate the crash your economy is experiencing. All he does is snap pictures of himself at LGBT rallies and posts it on Twitter.

>muh wimminz and chillins heartbreaking photos that make you say fuck having borders and laws n shieet.

Those women breed like cockroaches. Muslim youth in Canada commit violent crime at significantly higher rates than the white population. The riot that recently happened in Sweden? It was by Muslim teens.

Trudeau let in a shitload of them with their mothers. They won't grow up to be secular, in fact all empirical evidence when looking at other developed countries says the opposite.

>Eat shit leftist cretin.
>hang yourself turdcuck voter

everytime

why do you throw insults at him?

not even him but don;t try to act like it doesn;t go both ways

there is no holier side

>mfw
he's coming, libtard
3 years

Holy fuck are you ever mad hahaha. Anyways im just about done work (getting paid to shitpost lmao), gonna go home and get lit af. Have fun sharting with rage and shitposting for free

>makes fun of Trudeau for being a "celebrity"
>wants to vote for a literal celebrity
Conservatism at its finest

I really love how Trump cracks down on those fake news whiners who wanted to crack down on all websites who supported Trump.