Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPbajv4oK70
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cucumber?

Fire mages are such assholes

cucumber is love.. cucumber is peace, not rekt.

story?

Does somone have the Christmas-Crash video from Berlin?

He was a Camper in CSS

kekd

The guy was shittalking him on league of some other asian shit like that so the guy found him and killed him

damn son

This is what the islamification of Europe looks like.
The leftist cucks running the EU don't give a shit about us

my god

loooool what a little bitch

faggot gets owned, real life rage

kekd

wow... and people say america is fucked

I haven't been to the states in a while, but here in the EU, it's more than fucked.
Everywhere is not safe, people are going apeshit every day.

Wich is also true. Just not because of being run over by Islamic terrorists..

yeah i guess anywhere that has these fucking dogs running wild there will be terror..

Do you have Berlin as well?

About 11.000 US deaths by gunfire in 2015 alone lol

lol and those r all in areas with high gun restrictions..
>tries to troll
>uses ridiculous statistics

Video of Berlin crash isnt the real one. Berlin truck is black...

I lost it to this one:O

youtube.com/watch?v=VPbajv4oK70

wtf

thats the most brutal shit i ever saw

"Real GORE"
We all know you must keep that locked away in a zip folder in my documents so your mum doesn't find it.

Also
Are you fucking children? That is pretty tame. I believe what they say is... You must be new here.

Fucking NewFags.

someone posted ages in a thread ago, that its some favela debt-shit

Cringe

i keep in a zip in my documents hidden so U're mom doesn't find it.. ;)

i've seen the shit long before Sup Forums, these fags acting like its anything new, it was posted on LL long b4 Sup Forums. all the kids in theses threads are starting to piss me off.

>newfag cuntfirmed
>cringe.jpeg

what is it tho? i say wtf cuz ive never seen this before. ive watched tons of gore videos

Guys im trying to make figure something out for dinner, any ideas?

what ingredients do u have around

idk going to supermarket soon

cartel punishment, they skinned his face off so he'd have a slow painful death.

prob cut off his hands cuz he stole something

what holocaust level shit did he do to deserve this, jesus

make tonkatsu. i like tonkatsu.

uh, we have some oldfage here
let me see your cyber-medals like the cyberpolice-medal of 2010 to honour the Slaughter of Jessica

you can see mid video, he actually bites down on the box cutter to try and take it away from the other guy.

>tonkatsu
Funny you mention it, im actually learning some japanese atm. Ill actually try it out thanks

▲ ▲

nice trips

ty

Stop making sense, they don't like that.

▲▲

there we go

Kek newfag

▲▲

newfag?

Edge bro.

someone can photoshop him with thor hammer and superman suite??

Rekt

Checked

▲▲

Am I newfag because I can't triforce too?

> ▲ ▲

▲▲

And now?

▲ ▲

can i bez oldfags nou

▲▲

newforcers cant trifags

▲▲

pls post cucumber

hate u all

‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲

This are Merkel's dead. She should be kicked out of Germany, her policies regarding immigrants is killing the whole of Europe.

We have to do something about this.

can i into oldfas no
‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲

>people dieing and in severe need of help
>casually keep walking between them and recording

checked

must be a b/tard

i do what i can m8

bamf. hands cut off, face peeled off, still resists. fuck.

SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD

▲▲

Jesus Christ i regret everything in my life that lead to me seeing that.

This is a rekt thread, not gore you autist

it's the us's flaut. europe is picking up the pieces

Why is he alive so long and what did they have done to him?

>what did they have done to him
>have done they done did
>what have
>done
>wat
>watt

They kept him alive till they were done

what did he do?

But how?

photoshop skillz m8

think some kind of drug cartell retaliation
img search that thing, you wont be disappointed

Not even a rekt thread, just cunts talking shit

I think he got stabbed

Imagine the smell

u are my hero! ahahahahah thx m8!

Idk..i'm just interested..looks fascinating..wish i had some details what was the reason and stuff

suicide, apparently

sadly just asian sites reporting this

sure because the faggot who records must be fucking dr. house.

Everyone here usually speculates meth but I'm not 100% sure

Kek