Albums you were sure were a meme until your second listen

>albums you were sure were a meme until your second listen

Anything by this fellow

Same

When I first heard this album I thought it was shit. I listened to it again a few months later and fell in love with it. Weird how things work.

hey why is it moving

holy shit I was going to say you're tripping but I enlarged the image and they are fucking moving

This.

>newfags? or just meme kangs

At first the "I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIST" part convinced me it was a meme to piss of r/atheism.

same

crazy shit
what

I realized how special it was on the first listen.

I can't wait to dedicate a special time for a second.

Read some stuff about the meaning and arc of the album, usually that cheapens things but it improved it 5x for me.

meme lords for sure

*autism*

This, but TMS solidified my belief that DG was a meme for a brief amount of time.

>r/atheism

Two month break from this place and it still has the same shitty redditor userbase

This album is so much better than The Glow Pt II. Crazy how overlooked it is.

gp is contrarian

Although I love many singles in The Glow pt.2, I wouldn't consider it such a masterpiece without this sequel. The ambience of Mount Eerie is fantastic. The way it leaves you in your first listen, realizing the meaning behind that world you was thrown into, is simply beautiful.

this so much

Yeah idk maybe I'm biased but i swear I practically had a religious experience listening to Mount Eerie once. Admittedly I was super inebriated but it's still such an immersive album.

Still waiting for DG to not be a meme

The arrowheads meme really got me until I listened to it again.

This album is a meme, also a dead meme as well, no matter how you put it.

it IS a meme, but also a pretty good album

ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADSARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADSARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADSARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADSARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADSARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADSARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADSARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADSARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADSARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADSARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADSARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS

Also Thundercat