What does Sup Forums think about Frank Ocean

What does Sup Forums think about Frank Ocean

Other urls found in this thread:

omerta.is/1PWt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm going to be frank, he barely stands out in the ocean of generic R&B being made these days

you can't be frank lol that's his job

will definitely influence future R&B in terms of production and song writing elements

more like frankly swimming in an ocean of dicks haha lol

fucking kek

shitpost of the year

Was always skeptical of the praise, but blonde won me over. Gets better every listen

literal gay nigger

I love him

You just one-upped him hard user, kek

As for OP, Channel Orange is good but overrated. Blonde I still think is overrated but has grown on me, and it's good as well. Both new singles he's on are great. Solid artist.

If you were an American teenager 2010-2013 he speaks for you. He was the most fitting musical voice of that era

Spit my drink out

boring overrated imo, few good songs from his earlier stuff tho

put me in the screencap

Good joke.

listened to blond and I don't see how it's different than any R&B Album it's not bad but nothing special either.

HOw U loOKIN UP 2 ME AND TALKING dOWN
CAN'T U SEE I AM A BIG GUY

is this thread where americans admit that they're degenerate retards who should have been eugenised by Churchill?

Seriously, made the fucking pun, but you didn't understand it till did it shitly

MY GUY PRETTY LIKE A GIRL

Speak for yourself faggot

word

where can i listen to his new shit

omerta.is/1PWt

agreed

Rooolliiin when you ride

he and his music got boring to me desu

....Big guy.....

wow ur so enlightened please explain us the serious art of puns

blond makes me really sad when i listen to it idk why, it barely has anything to do with the lyrics too, the music just makes me sad

Might've been hard for him to euthanize us with his lips wrapped around our big red, white, and blue cock

t. salty britfag