Ever seen a girl you know posted on Sup Forums? If so, what was the context?

Ever seen a girl you know posted on Sup Forums? If so, what was the context?

Not sure... but she showed he belly button and went to bed

Pic related, my good friend who was posted nude

Bump

It was an ex of mine in a chubby thread. I didn't realise how big she got until I saw the pic. I didn't save it.

Was she nude?

i dont know how the threads are called but there are these 'gimme a pic and i'll turn it into a nude by applying bubble patterns'-threads. So one time i actually saw a request for a pic of my second cousin. of course i screened and saved it but i am very afraid to tell her. we don't see each other that often... maybe around christmas i ll tell/show her...

Send it op

Someone posted this thing once.

I don't really know her though, she's just from my town and has had several lame attempts at conversation with me on various dating apps/sites.

Yes. Nude.
She wasn't petite when I was with her, but not chubby either. I was just lurking on a chubby thread and someone put up 3 nude pictures of her. Never seen them since. Don't really want to.

My ex was posted on b, not nude but in bra and panties

Not on Sup Forums but in /s/.

Context was girls from Texas, she had uploaded 2 lingerie pics on Instagram a long time ago and took them down. luckily someone saved them and uploaded on /s/.

been fapping to them ever since. Chan never let's me down

Yes. She's actually the one who posted it in a AMA. Not sure if she visits Sup Forums now that she has a kid

My wife hae a pic posted on a topic about rate girls. I dont know who posted her photo.

Which one?

Saw photo on right on here and was like "Oh my god I fucked her in college" so I added clothed picture and posted it.

This:

oh I see

And what girl is your wife? I wanna see her.

>I fucked her in college

you sure did faggot

I always feel guilty fapping to that pic though

I've seen an old coworker of mine posted on here a lot.

Sexy, where from?

Virginia

I see some chicken from college at lsu on here a lot

Sweet, name?

She hot? Pics?

Please be Lisa. Please be Lisa.

Show nudes

Ive posted girls I know but actually about 6 or 7 years ago I saw a picture of my little sister on here giving somebody a blowjob.

she wasnt 18, somebody broke the rules mang

I'm on my phone don't have thenough pics saved. Her name was Anne. Don't want to out her. She was a nice girl but I like getting off for to what her husband posts now.

Fair enough, can't fault you for that. Lucky man

A high school classmate. I love jerking off to this dumb whore

Toast in mouth anime guy and I hate him

nah, bad idea

Someone posted a picture of my stalker on the faggot board
Guys on there didn't even know she was 14 at the time
Pic related

yes pic related

Yup saw my ex gf ... Then I posted nudes to trade with the user that posted her fun times

Fb pics of college, ISU, friend posted all of the time

user claimed he had fucked her

more?

got any more of her nudes?

no but someone recognized her on this site

Do you recognize her too?

she looks kinda familiar, but can't quite place her

A woman that lived down the street from me. I have seen her on her deck many times but never like this! Great boobs. Pic related

This chick gets posted alot, Marin Hoskins... Use to be an employee of mine.

Her again I think

See this girlni almost hooked upnwith one time a lot.
Apparently she's called Trig girl or something, dont know why

Girl from my college, saw her in a Shouldn't Share thread

My whore of an ex wife, who isn't very smart with computers, posted nudes on Sup Forums. Needless to say she's a dumb whore who got caught. Needless to say, that's why she's now an ex. Bitches right?

Better post her nudes then

Saw a chick I knew. Never thought I'd ever get lucky. But I did and was shocked to see she had a hairy pussy. She was a fit tanned brunette chick, thought she'd be shaved for sure. Her pussy was trimmed tho. Her pics were leaked thru FB.

No, but I have seen a girl I posted on here reposted on The Chive.

I've seen a few from my high school actually. A couple of the get posted a lot

Post it? What part of TX? East?

Anyone ever see a fit brunette with a nice trimmed hairy pussy?

You mean almost everyone posted here, ever?

If anyone knows her name or fb I'll dump her

They are gone or I would have no problem shaming her dirty ass on Sup Forums

Jesse

dump anyway. Those tits look awesome.

I have a last name too but I need to see more of her face before I can confirm 100.

When I was a freshman in HS some band geek chick posted a huge set of herself. One of my friends showed me and we capped the whole thread. I brought it up to her and he she shut me down very hard.. Was obviously embarrassed it was her and people she knew found out about it. We were in a few classes together and didn't really speak, plus she wasn't exactly gorgeous. Fast forward 6 or 7 years though, she left our hometown and came back - ugly duckling thing for sure. She was working out and lost a lot of weight. Caught up with her at a bar, mentioned pics again, had a great laugh, ended up with her back at my place. 10/10 would browse b in early high school again if given the chance

Not the same guy, but I do.

cool, thanks

Lol that's hilarious. Did it scar you or turn you on?

We used to work together in WV...

good lord

My friend and her younger sister both nude both a muslim

Do you have the pic? And by the pic, I mean a similar pic of her giving a blowjob after she turned 18?

Do you want the fucking name or did you disappear???

Did you? What's her name?

Back on PC. This was one of the pics I saved.

Still looking for name

I thought it was but now you show me this picture it isn't her. Sorry. Is this the same girl as the first pic?

Yes

I know the girl in the middle.

Moar

I know Lauren went to school with her. Fapped a bunch to her pics

cute girl

My daughter when someone doxxed her Tumblr.

Yep!

my best friend's asshole of a boyfriend posts pics of here on here all the time. know her from college

Saw a grill from my city that I had a mutual friend with. Interesting

This girl was in an Ohio thread. Dated an old friend of mine. I will see her at the bar this weekend bc of the holidays.

mmm more plz

My daughter's ex posted some nude pics of her

nice looking girl. moar?

Saw some user posting a fuckload of nudes of a girl I went to HS with. Kept calling her Sarah Jenson or some shit. Eventually I called BS and put her name in the thead. Shitstorm ensued but topkek

Yeah she is

My ex gf nudes circulate here in Sup Forums sometimes, her new nigger bf posted them here i gues

yep, in a shouldn't share thread. Ive had some classes with her, pic related