Scientists discover that a giant meteor is on a direct course with earth...

Scientists discover that a giant meteor is on a direct course with earth, humanity currently has no way of preventing the impact and the meteor is estimated to arrive within 48 hours

Wwyd?

Post a thread on Sup Forums saying "Scientists discover that a giant meteor is on a direct course with earth, humanity currently has no way of preventing the impact and the meteor is estimated to arrive within 48 hours."

Without the "Wwyd?" part.

Rape

id fuk ur mum yeh

Smooth

eat a cucumber.

Who tho?

Figure out a way to stop it.
Save humanity.
Be worshipped.
Become ruler of the world.
Rape.

Probably start a death cult centered around the meteor, worshiping the space-rock as a deity until it comes to claim my life.

Nice!

I'd probably go to Walmart, find a skank, have sexy time, wouldn't care cause dead in 48hrs anyway.

Find more skanks and sexy time with them too. Maybe rape a few. Find some older mature women and sexy time them too.

Literally go out and kill as many Muslims and Minorities as i can. Also rape and torture.

Also I'd stop any plans of hindering our inevitable demise to a giant meteor.

Figure out where on Earth the impact will be and go there for front row seats.

So everyone on Sup Forums would go in a rape spree
Not confess their pathetic love to that girl from middle school and cry. Definitely not that.

That's a horrible idea. You have 48 hours to live and you spend some of it on a plane?

It's only horrible if one is not at peace with their own mortality. I would enjoy the show.

Quickly Get me Bruce Willis, Steve Buscemi and Aerosmith!

Get drunk, fuck all the bitches, and then go kill all the people I can get my hands on. Possibly fuck the people I kill and get drunk again.

Pray for forgivness. Go and fly my airplane to Japan. Always wanted to go, never wanted to pay for that much gas.

Or just borrow a bigger airplane. It's not like I couldn't. Private jets don't use keys
And I am qualified so why not

i have a solution for this.

As if planes would even be in service

I would grab my mom by the tits and shit, that should last for 48 hours

You're gonna touch your mums tits for 48 hours?

Stfu You cunt , i would fuck you all.

END

For real.

I'm on vacation in the Philippines right now with family and we have a maid that has a thing for me so I would fuck her.

I would text all my friends and family that I actually care about how much I care about them.

I'd go to the nearest mall and smash up a bunch of shit. I've always wanted to do that.

Find other people to do cool shit with: Go to the nearest mall and smash up the displays and stuff, go cliff diving, burn money and clothes, destroy stuff that nobody is using

Probably end up having some pretty deep conversations as the end draws near. Life, love, regrets, goals, dreams, stuff like that.

Lots of end-of-the-world sex also

Defend my house from looting niggers, until the white people stop the meteor.

Rocket looks awfully familiar, sure isn't Saturn V

Just embrace the end

>try to figure out where the meteor will impact
>try to stand right in the middle between earth and meteor to be first blood.
>

I'd probly inject some heroin or something, why not seeing as I'm gonna die

Oh shit I'd probably do this too. Take some hardcore drugs

>until the white people stop the meteor
>implying

>Look guise, a meteor kill earth
>Source: My ass

I'd make a sign with the words "The world is ending and I want to get laid, any takers?".
Go somewhere public, find someone to fuck and afterwards go find ingredients for a proper end of the world meal.

tintin is one of my fav cartoon, and i copied that rocket, coz it looks awesome.

Die

Mine too. It was the fist comics I owned and it got me interested in comics as a literature form.

Probably drive up to the mountains
have a smoke and watch it.

oh my god i never thought of this thats the best idea there is and im not even kidding it must be awsome to watch

honorable mention to asterix too

europoors detected

Exactly, and if there is an afterlife think of the story you could share.

Another user here.
My favorite characters in the Asterix comics are the roman soldier gourmands. You know those two guys who are always discussing food on the sideline.

Rape every hot girl i see and kill every fucking normie.

little girls

Sauce nignog

watch anime
48hrs might make a dent in my backlog

I would save the earth.. as long you could present me with the greatest ramen in the world.

Otherwise i would blow the whole planet on the last 15 minutes just to avoid damaging the meteor with this large piece of rock and metal.

jings! fucking oor wullie

Just go on a plane for a while and wait till everything on earth has settled down and keep living my life.

You do know that if the meteor is big enough to kill the planet, it will also screw over the atmosphere you need to fly right?

final half year

There's a great book called Lucifer's Hammer about this exact thing.
It's definitely worth a read.

Basically, prepare for the middle ages with guns. Food is going to cause people unaffected by the blast and shockwave to go apeshit.

I am 6 months from being a real asstronaut for Nasa, I know what I am doing.

This was very dissapointing tintin and years ago i though that Herge did it but actually it was made by some other guy. Awul style, and it was based to some tintin animation.

Have a threeway agreed with my gf and her sister. We agreed if a natural disaster ever happens here (unlikely) then I get to have a threesome with them.

probably go an confess my love to my best friends sister, and if she did not reciprocate or at least fuck me because the world was ending, I'd probably rape her just because hey ho, end of the world yo

Why not just do it now

I am quite satisfied with my life, really. I have no moral debt, no unsatisfied love or fetish, I really do not have to apologize to anybody in this earth.
I think I would go and shot (12 gauge) all the people that tried to make my life less nice at some point. There would probably be 3 or 4 people, all concentrated in my younger years, bullies. I need to check. But I think that's it.

Realistically? I'd tell myself that it'd be cool to go on a huge raping spree... but I'd probably just keep doing the same shit I always do because I'm unmotivated as fuck. Well, unless the opportunity to rape pretty much falls into my lap.

Cheer up.

They won't. It was a thing we agreed when they were drunk and I held them to it.

i'd buy a bunch of coke and an ar15 and some explosives and i'd drive around shooting stuff and then probably get some heroin and maybe try to steal a sea plane or helicopter. i don't think i'd rape anyone tho every deserves some fun time, i sure there would be plenty of sex anyway, no one cares anymore. ok second thought i'd probably rape a really young girl, but id be really sweet and loving about it. she would like it and there wouldn't be enough time for her to find out that it was wrong and descend in a circle of drug abuse revicitimization. and then i would get in n out one last time.

Well Im not going to work thats for sure.

For real though, the closer you get to the impact the less time you'd spend watching it before you died. The real show would be from the ISS

Dab