Hey you motherfuckers. There's a brazilian chan called 55chan.org/b . And we are more better than you fuckers...

Hey you motherfuckers. There's a brazilian chan called 55chan.org/b . And we are more better than you fuckers. You should shove Trump right up your grandma's freckled assholes.

Hope you guy die slowly as my father did.

Dubasses.

You don't let me hanging. FILHOS DA PUTAS

Nice try Amerifat.

The common hue's manner of speaking is vastly different than yours.

You're too angry, like... someone had just flown two planes into a tower full of Amerifats.

Hue

>Oi! Sou OP, e eu eh uma biba. Muito prazer:* rsrsrs

Oi! Sou SAGE.

FODA-SE!

Foda-se fudido

wrong. It's a shit chan because you copy everything from here, just adapting it to pt, as: anão, fio, an so on.

What the fuck? You copy that shit from us, you little piece o shit. You don't even know how to greentext cuz you copy that shit from us as well.

55chan.org/b

BICHAS.

Neste fio:

Filhas da puta loucas pra dar o cuzinho sem saber como.

Neste NT.

3/10 bait.

Brazilfag here. You communist PT-backing, freeloading cucks are next. Bolsanaro 2018.

Not OP but brazilian as well. Shove Bolsonaro up your ass and go fuck yourselves.

kys bolsofag

you have a point, this site is shit
but brazil is a shithole

better go to infinity

Why are brazilians better than mexicans? Because they have to cross mexico first

Go fuck yourself.
55chan is like a fucking archive.
The post from a week ago are still there.
Nobody post the site is dead.

LULA 2018
LULA 2018
LULA 2018

>h8 when I see a gr8 b8 m8

Ninguém usa aquele lixo, certeza é carioca cuzão que fala felix, ineix, voceix, seix, pau no cu

Que legal ter um chan brasileiro, estava procurando.

Mas eu odeio cariocas, eles são muito fedorentos.

Gaúcho masterrace reporting in

Da hora essa corrida de chamar o exército pra resolver o crime e parcelar salário/13° de servidores. Beijos e abraços dos seus amigos de São Paulo!

Gauchos escondem a viadagem atraz do bigode.

>Nao tenho bigode

Entao ja e viado liberado completo.

lol

viado q nem tu