Why do children kill their parents??

Why do children kill their parents??
What really happens to them when they get locked away?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J33HdkLjw6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wanted some b/tard analysis

Oh fuck. I did a whole report on that guy. You'd think id remember his name...

HAHA i typed in children murder their families on google.. guess who popped up

so i guess my question is, was he mentally provoked???? Are these children mentally provoked?? or r they just killers

Kids face a lack of understanding.
They're not entirely aware of the circumstances to their decisions as they haven't really figure out what life is about. I don't know any kid or teenager that has any realistic idea of what the working adult world is like.
So I just think kids act upon their instincts.
Instincts will definitely differ if the child has a history of abuse from their carer, so it's hard to give a definitive answer.

ahhh so like, nature kicks in from being treated like shit and they go bananas...

Killed me parents

Didn't get locked away

nuh uh

double 911

thread

this is officially a 911 meme thread

Is it nature though, or nurture?
I think this isn't nature, if a child is abused and has reached its tolerance limit, then commits a murder against their parent/s, this is nurture, as their guardian has taught them to loath against and despise them.

Nature would be for a child in a loving family to suddenly slaughter everyone in the household for no reason.
It was in their nature to commit this crime.

ahhh,, this is why i love b

or Satan made em do it..

if they're miners, they have to harvest ore for the rest of there lives

If they are convicted as adults they're put in solitary for the rest of their lives since their first day they go to prison they would be raped by like 10 gang members and just as many every day after.

I will never understand juvenile status in law as it seems to be circumvented for no reason whatsoever randomly.

Some kids are convicted as adults despite being 2 or so years below legal adult age. There is no legal explanation as to why. The judge will simply decide on a whim. "Well *I* Think he is an adult so fuck the little shit."

Blatant illegal abuse.

What happens to kids convicted as juveniles in such cases idk.

If they're tried as adults the state have to have proven that he understood the consequences as an adult, if you're under 18 you're automatically tried as a juvenile unless they can prove the above.

But that's just it.

It's almost entirely circumstantial.

It's just as simple as saying "nuh uh you're an adult naow feggit, you undastood!"

It's smells like complete bullshit. It makes no sense. You cannot prove someone isn't a juvenile by state of mind anymore than I can prove without a doubt that someone is insane.

It's almost entirely pseudeoscience mumbo jumbo horseshit.

I never quite got the 18 years cutoff age. The brain is still submerged in hormones and developing at that point. Some research even indicates that teens are essentially sociopaths because of the amount of hormones coursing through their brains, altering their behavior as opposed to how people with matured brains behave.

This. If anyone here has the same thought process as they did when they were 16 should kill themselves. There's no argument here

21 year old me and 23 year old me were incredibly different intelligence levels

Same for me, I felt myself mellowing out and being more rational after my 25 birthday.

Thats when you're brain is done growing. Makes sense. I've done some shit when i was 18 that i look back and find it incredibly hard to believe

Same here, some of my behavior from my teen years makes me cringe to the point that my toes curl all the way up to my knees.

Haha for real

Yeah I'm just happy that I am beyond the point where the approval of people I actually don't like mattered to me. The shit I did in order to try to fit in was just ridiculous. Especially since they had decided they disliked me for liking cheese and taking medicine for a case of whooping cough when I was 7. Since then I was the smelly drug addict to them, shit was stupid as fuck.

Kids kill their parents because they want whatever is happening to end. Whether it be all or any types of abuse, or the psycho/socio thoughts to end. When they get convicted there are several factors to consider. Age for instance. The law states that a minor can be charged just as an adult depending on the severity of the crime. If a 15 year old goes psycho and decides to shoot up his school, bam. Tried as an adult. If a 10 year old boy just murdered his parents then bam, a series of mental evaluation then a mental rehabilitation center until they decide hes sane enough for junvey, or prison. Bringing me to the next factor, mental stability. If someone decided to murder their parents in cold blood, then fuuck. There is something wrong. Little boy murders his father and father bestfriend. Not even in middle school yet, the kid never gave a reason for it. Just kept shut. The man and his father did something that erked the kid in ways that we cant imagine. So he went to extremes to get back at the both of them. I don't know what the kids reasoning was, but he told the courts he just missed his mom. He seemed pretty sane to me. Miss. Heart, i believe was her name. 12 years old, very pretty, very crazy. Made her "friend" tag along with her in some.. Prank. The girl tortured her little homies for amusement, killed an 8 year old, then carved her initials in his stomach, while in the company of her little friend. Got convicted on account of several violent crimes. Put into an adult mental rehabilitation prison or whatever tf they're called. Tried to get out by saying the gaurds would regularly visit and rape her. And to be fairly honest, they probably did, but the little asshole deserved it.
You see, there are so many endless possibilities on what could actually happen to the child itself once put into the system. But in the end, they'll all come to regret there choices.

I heard that man, I feel like I used to be fuking crazy. Wayy more mellow now

This is also the reason I still have hope for millennial SJWs, I was close to being one myself. Then I got older and more rational, recognizing that people would use rhetoric to emotionally manipulate me, instead of rationally appealing to me.

Ahaha well mine was mostly drinking, and fighting, and law breakin

Youve gotta add in the fact brains dont become fully mature till 25ish

My drinking kind of puttered down after getting into my 20's, before that I could drink like a hole in the ground without hangovers. Now if I drink too much, I get 3 day hangovers.

SAAAMEEEEE

>rape

The answer to both of your questions.

my mom took away my gun, so i shot her

Guys it's both.

Abusive people carry epigenetic chains from generations of surviving abuse.

Children born to their abusers are more likely to be abusive.
youtube.com/watch?v=J33HdkLjw6Q