Thoughts on gypsies (roma people)?

Thoughts on gypsies (roma people)?

Fucking thieving scum, Hitler had the right idea, gas all the fuckers.

Thieving pikey bastards. Total parasites and should be regarded as human rats

>gypsies
>people
you can only pick one

>we live in poverty
>never cleans shit

Thoughts on this pic of president Obama?

Nice to see a nigger acting like a father for once.

C'mon, enough with the bait already.

They're not people.

Better off dead, should fund a program to have them hunted down.

Nigger needs to stop using tax money to pay for his child sex slaves.

He's licking her neck, whispering in her ears that she's going to love his big black cock in her virgin ass, and playing with her pussy.

It's very unfair. Liberal elites get to fuck little girls, monarchists in the UK get to fuck little girls, big business gets to fuck little girls, muslims get to marry and fuck little girls.

Average joe however? He has to settle for some pounded out feminist walrus...

Fucking unfair I tell you...

As long as you can get their teen girls to do things for money (BJs, anal, fetish stuff, etc.) they are ok. But when that stops, they've outlived their usefulness.

Edgy, faggot.

They're slightly annoying when they come visit my country to beg or do the "here have a rose, now you owe me money" shtick. But otherwise I don't really think about them enough to carry any sort of resentment towards them.

>He has to settle for some pounded out feminist walrus...

No, that's just you. Get out of the basement and do something with your life you fuck.

Criminal, filthy subhuman scum.

You telling me there is some way to legally enjoy a tiny gf?

Mo ve sdrumo a tutti

I remember them from Ireland. Thieving scum.

thieves, robbers, cheating beggars, act almost like a human being while still being human scum, maybe neanderthals?

I fucked her once
I fucked her twice
I ate that pussy like shrimp fried rice

subhuman filth

kill it with fire.

Without them I wouldn't take roadtrips for €20 sex

They use cucumbers the worng way. Filthy subhumans.

How do they use them?
Don't they just eat them like everyone else?

They're a fucking rash here in oslo

Curious here was the Roman empire shrinked to become Romania, are the roman people of the same blood as the ceasers emporors?

i know a few for some years now and they r pretty nice people. Cant speak for all of them but the ones i know are cool

Holy kek

Fine i'll google this shit then.

no Romania just means romantic place
and aswell the romanians were once Dacians who were nomads
kind of a nonsense name but they/we dont care

>prolly gonna be wrong but whatever

Come on guy, how are they misusing cucumbers?

Julius was born in Rome. What is now Romania doesn't become part of the Roman Empire until after Cesar's death. And then moreso under the byzantine empire.

wrong
romanians are a big variety of people
mostly gypsies though
they didn't even have a country 100 years ago, literaly jewed out their "land" from hungary

Are you retarded ? Hahaha.. where Romania is now there was a Roman province. Gypsies or Roma how many call them are coming from India.. they migrated the fuck out of there and spread like a disease. Not all of them are bad, but at least 90% are on par with niggers.

im transylvanian and thats wrong but fine

fuck off you fag, if you were from romania, you should know the best. 4 out of 5 people outside transylvania is a gypsy

>doops

Theyre not Indian you fuck

Hahaha... really ? Where did you heard that ? Also Hungarians are nothing more than freakin' Mongol cucks that think they were a great empire once. Wrong. Hungarians were always cucks. Even Romania beat the crap out of you marching through Budapest so..

>yes
>but with autism

Actually they did come from india originally, they've just been traveling for so long that they look different now.
Also dammit man, you claim they misuse cucumbers, how the heck do you misuse a cucumber?

Worse than niggers. I promise

but they are you uninformed genital wart. DNA research is also said to have established the European gypsies' genes to Northern India. It is believed that the various invasions in India led to the exodus of this tribe in three waves which led to the spread of the tribe across Persia, Turkey, Greece, Europe, Spain, Russia, Finland, Egypt and Morocco.

This.
/thread

These fucks are in Ohio as well, maybe not them but their children and their culture is. They are always trying to scam you out of money, stealing from you or your stores, and if you are alone and there is a group of them they will kick your ass and steal shit from your pockets/backpack. 10/10 would shoot on sight.

Same in Sweden

>Sweden

You fuckers deserve nothing but the worst.

You guys kind of put that on yourself, you have no one to blame but yourself for your failure as a nation.

Fucking thieves. Girls are hot, but stay the fuck away.

In the town where my grandma leave thee was something like 50 cases of people finding gypsies hiding in their house. Most times they had been living/hiding there for months.

I was fucking pissed because they targeted old people like my grandma, who would have probably had a heart attack if she found one in her house. To this day i'm still very biased against them, i can't help it.

How is that even possible

Why are they all fat, are they amerifats or something?

Old people won't look under their bed as much. Or in their attics, etc. When they are sleeping or away the gypsies come out and eat whatever they can find, i guess.

I think only a mass genocide of these rodents is the only way to protect ourselves from them. Their offspring creep me the fuck out aswell. Imo shitskins are a pleasure in comparison to them.

They're like fucking rats. Degenerate.