I'm going to see this tomorrow.
Should I see it in 2D or 3D?

Other urls found in this thread:

realorfake3d.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

See it in 1D

you shouldn't see it

realorfake3d.com

btw I've got Odeon Limitless. 2D won't cost me anything but 3D will cost me £5.00 more plus whatever the glasses cost.

If that's the case then go see it in 2D. I saw the 3D version and it was like 90% of all 3D movies nowadays, nothing special.

Don't see it. Seriously, it is so bad. It has zero redeeming qualities about it. Even the action, which should be the best part, is boring as fuck.

if you go to the cinema only go to movies which are 3d or Imax 3d.Watching a 2d movie in a cinema is completely pointless,since everything u watch at home is 2D

Yeah. Most people seem to hate it. Both critics and audiences placed it in the 30s on RT. For as much crap Dawn of Justice got, its audience score was still alright.

Should should see it in 0d because it's a terrible movie.

Save yourself the money and go buy a steak dinner

2D

The only reason to watch it at all is the 3d visuals.

2D

>No practical effect for the aliens, just full CG

2D

I think I fucking love this movie. It's just two straight hours of action and it turns into Godzilla and Jurassic World at the end. I have to give it points for keeping me 100% entertained all thtoughout.

20% funnier, 80% less exciting.
In terms of Emmerich movies I'd place it above Godzilla.

Just watch the original. That's what I'm doing.

Brent Spiner: Mad Scientist > Heebie and the Kid-Bus > Warlord and Tax-Man > Goldblum and the Plot > Fighter Pilots

I want the third movie to go full cartoony with its tone and be loaded full of Spiner, thats all

Emmerich has said the third and final movie would be more of a "space journey" across the stars to the battlefield.

It was horrible, uninspired and soulless. My friend and I watched it just to see how bad it would be and I honestly regret paying to see it.

If you've got even half a brain you are going to feel insulted by how much of a blatant cash grab it is. Imagine how uninspired you felt watching Jurassic World or Force Awakens and multiply that by 10.

I am cool with that setting, but I gotta have that silliness like the goofball antics with the Okun laser and the bants

Just saw it yesterday am very glad i did it was an awesome movie

I hated Jurassic World.
With this I felt at least borderline entertained.

I'm not ashamed admitting loving everything relating to Judd Hirsch.
When we learn what book he wrote I lost it hard.

Exactly.
Resurgence is very much Emmerich trying to make a more modern, tense, movie.
And it was the wrong thing to do.

>Save yourself the money and go buy a steak dinner
kek this

2D. It's not worth paying extra, and I thought the movie was ok. I mean, the middle of the movie is a badly-paced, character-lacking shitshow, but the beginning is interesting and the end is fun.

2D is so much better.

They should have let Dean Devlin write the whole thing. He's Emmerich's creative soulmate.

When I saw they added 4 other writers after Devlin in the credits I was pissed.

HEY GUYS CHINA CHINA LOOK A CHINESE WOMAN LOOK A SCENE IN CHINA
LOOK PEOPLE ARE SPEAKING CHINESE

WE ACTUALLY DIDN'T DO THIS INTENTIONALLY

IT'S NOT LIKE WE KNEW THIS FILM WOULD BE 3/10 SO WE JUST TRIED OUR HARDEST TO MILK (HAHA GET IT BECAUSE SOME CHINESE MILK BRAND WAS PRESENT) THE CHINESE OF EVERY

FUCKING

PENNY

CHINA CHINA CHINA

Just finished watching it. Really terrible. Honestly it doesn't even feel like the last film, which had a nice charm to it and the patriotism worked. You cared about the characters a little, too.

Dialogue in this was just joke after joke. Slapstick as fuck.

>black warlord speaks alien language

I looked around to see it anyone else was outraged when the Queen's shield was capable of withstanding 4 fusion bombs pointblank but (post-determined stare) the girl managed to break them with cannons.

The shameless "oh boy a franchise!" scene at the end was sad as fuck.

And why the fuck was John Oliver in it?

>The shameless "oh boy a franchise!" scene at the end was sad as fuck.

It was originally written as a 2 part movie.
"Independence Day Forever"

But the studio only greenlit Part 1

it was great I loved how all the original cast was in it I was a little drunk though and I thought some parts were funny as fuck

>implying this total fucking qt wasn't the sole redeeming factor of the while flick.

She was the best part of the fighter pilots at least.
They all sucked.

nothing could compare the level of bad that was Jurassic world I thought resurgence was good though I understand your criticisms

>yfw every big blockbuster now will have one Chinese waifu in order to market to the new Chinese demographic.

Feels good man.

>propagating the 3D meme

she's not even fully chinese. funny how the "hot" chinese are all mixed.

>arrive 2 hours early
>buy a regular ticket
>wait 45 minutes to an hour
>return the ticket with some bullshit exscuse
>they will give you a special event voucher since it's a new movie
>come back later and use voucher for a 3D ticket

The worlds hottest women being mixed somehow isn't a new discovery. People have known this for years. Don't let Sup Forums fool you. Racemixing is a good thing in the long run. Just has to be mixed right.

Who is this Jizz Genie?

i thought it was fine, not a patch on the original tho

No

Very little rewatchability.
If they make a third one I'd probably watch all 3 now and then.

>mfw bill pullman came out clean shaven with the earth about to be destroyed in like an hour

>the stripper is now a doctor running a ward

I think I understand and just don't care. I knew what I was paying for and I'd gladly do it again.

Mexico is the result of race mixing for a long time

It was alright, its dumb yeah but I think people overreacted a little bit, there was nothing in the movie that made me angry at it

What's the worst Roland Emmerich movie? This or Stargate?

>Stargate
>anywhere near worst

It's in his top 3
And the answer is 2012

The best part is pullman is wearing his daughter's flight suit.

a nurse

Checked

2D. All 3D was added in post production and only the intro benefits from it. I waited 20 years to see the sequel. The only detractors are that there were way too many quips, especially during pivotal moments that should have been emotional.
Otherwise it was an enjoyable enough film and I am looking forward to the China funded sequels. Always funny to see more chinks in side roles these days.

2D is better.

Angelababy was qt

Why do azns want to be white so bad?

>tfw this is shit

she's literally not even fully white, Asians are obsessed with mixed people/kids.

>Everything has to be a deep, technical, philosophical expression of my own devices otherwise it's shit.

Fuck off, you and every faggy critic.

2012 by far.

I don't know morse code tho

Godzilla 98

Well I've bought tickets for 2D since I found out the 3D is added after and since the film is getting mixed reviews I might as well not waste money on it.

Based Jean Reno elevates that movie to at least a 8/10

I enjoyed the hell out of this movie. Felt like a sequel instead of a retread. It's cheesy at times but so was the first one.

People who like the first and not the second are nostalgiafags. They'd want the same movie over again but complain how it's the same shit again.

>>Should I see it in 2D or 3D?
No.

If you like the first the second has to AT LEAST be an "alright"

just came from the theater

its terrible even by emmerich standarts

see something else it's not worth ur money

Seriously if a movie isn't a quipfest, oscarbait, or a foreign indie film its considered unwatchable trash.