This isn't 1914 and the Russian ambassador to Turkey isn't Franz Ferdinand

This isn't 1914 and the Russian ambassador to Turkey isn't Franz Ferdinand.

>The C.I.A was behind this though.

"I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections that we need to take action and we will at a time and place of our own choosing, some of it may be explicit and publicized; some of it may not be."

-Obama, December 15, 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h00g4CViv8M
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/16/fbi-agrees-cia-russia-hacked-help-trump/95528318/
theverge.com/2016/12/16/13987634/fbi-cia-russia-trump-hacking-election-interference
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think the Russians hijacked the election, i also don't think the shooting has anything to do with the election

Hijacks the election by exposing lies and greed of the democratic party.

Blame it on the hackers.

What lies and greed?

I mean glass houses an all, the republicans have a cabinet of billionaires, so let's cool it with the greed shit and get specific.

This guy was brainwashed, note this well, in mid 2017 there're going to be exposed documents of the Mossad proving that they are behind the so called "isis", that the incident today was due to CIA brainwashing to ruin turkey - Russia relations for a deeper goal.

what pissed me off is they only showed shit about the democratic party. I want to see the dirt on the republicans as well.

ikr why would a policeman chimp out and kill the russian ambassador days before russia signed the peace treaty and stopped bombing syria?

Would also like to see Trumps taxes, while we're asking, but That will never happen.

seems legit

the american logic

Putin/Rex is the president of the USA deal with it

i think one of the biggest lies would be the haiti fund that hillary took money from. not 100% sure on what the emails said about it but its been exposed... fuck i should do some more research before typing i guess...ERM

youre my spirit animal

he actually allready released his taxes if i'm not mistaken

Didn't he got suspended after the coup?

Fuck,this incredibly make sense OP.

Are you some reptilian?

I think you're mistaken.

There is zero EVIDENCE that Russia did anything to us. Proof or GTFO.

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

youtu.be/h00g4CViv8M

u sure tho?

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/16/fbi-agrees-cia-russia-hacked-help-trump/95528318/

>usatoday
>great source b/ro

you are.

He has said that he doesnt pay taxes tho the fucking parasite

theverge.com/2016/12/16/13987634/fbi-cia-russia-trump-hacking-election-interference

didn't they release a statement of a year where he claimed a few billion? That's when he said used the system to his advantage? somehting liek that??

Who fucking cares about muh taxes fuck sakes

Fairly sure.

Yeah since like 1998, because of a bankruptcy loophole he took advantage of. He's an actual criminal that will never get prosecuted for the crime.

>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/16/fbi-agrees-cia-russia-hacked-help-trump/95528318/

So you simply believe the whole "scientists say" "experts say" "sources say" bull shit. Not buying it buddy show me PROOF.

see he took advantage of a flaw in the system. He's wrong for that?

because every single presidential candidate has released them except for him and that is fishy as hell. He even admitted to getting around paying taxes for many many years. If he isn't hiding anything then why not show them? What is the big deal?

he has said that they are very beautiful and that he doesnt pay taxes. thats it

Where the fuck have you been the last 6 months?

ethically and morally corrupt makes him unfit to be president.

no i watched an interview where he specifically states he uses the system to his advantage

hurr durr trump's taxes and republican emails

It literally is all there

wrong, Hes president

What's really hilarious about all this is even if what they say is true they still didn't hack "the election". If the dems didn't want their dirty laundry aired out it shouldn't have existed in the first place

Slow claps*

thnk you+

didn't say he wasn't durrr

I had read that the RNC was attacked but they couldn't get through their security. I'll have to find the article for you though.

kek

Any user here to share the vid?

touche. tech fag

>believing ANYTHING the news says in 2016

I bet you are one of those retards that think Pepe was a white nationalist symbol too.

Don't you think the Russian hackers would have, you know, tried to hide their tracks a little bit? The owner of the servers in Russia has said he'd answer any questions and would fully cooperate with an investigation but nobody has tried to contact him.

>file name got me

This x100

Bump, another user wants to see

the RNC was hacked but nothing was found that wasnt aready out there. the republicans are some dumb old christian cunts who are scared of faggots but the Dems are some sick sick fuckers

They haven't contacted him because they really don't care. they dont care about the truth

>just doesn't want to associate with faggets
>people thinks youre scared of fags

> The owner of the servers in Russia has said he'd answer any questions and would fully cooperate with an investigation but nobody has tried to contact him.

source

Paying attention to substantiative, objectively provable issues that doesn't give me the warm, fuzzy, righteously indignified feeling of having my biases blatantly pandered to.

How about you?

"The news"

check em faggots

>sources were "anonymous" and couldn't actually be confirmed
Nice try though

kek

This

just because a russian hacked was the one that bought the crimes of the DNC to light does not mean they did not commit crimes

you dont get out of a speeding ticket because the cop had to speed to catch up to you do you?

Lol

no sources can be believed except those you make up yourself

The article doesn't list any source for its information and the article actually states that the fbi and cia " lacked the definitive evidence necessary for the agency to reach such a conclusion."

Am i fucked up in tat the first thing i thought about was the upskirt?

It wasn't the first thing I thought about I don't think, but I did check it out just in case.

Just when i saw this pic mind you lol

lol nah i did too

>The C.I.A was behind this though.
>C.I.A.

I don't get it, one minute, the U.S. is inept, can't do anything right, we're all fat bumbling redneck products of fat incest knuckle dragging buffoon-fats, next minute we're the ultimate mastermind infiltrators that are pulling the strings of everything to our will controlling the planet...

So which is it?

Leave it to Obama to foster that Russia is the reason Hillary lost. Dems just can't accept people cared that she LIES CONSTANTLY and is a fucking unashamed criminal.

They refuse to see the long list of reasons why she should have lost.

Threatened war with Russia
Lacks moral fiber to do the right thing, e.g., her husband, Benghazi, her health, etc.
She chooses to lie over shit that doesn't matter
She thinks she is above the law
She IS A NASTY vile person
She has serious health issues.
She has no clue how Americans struggle. She thinks being dead broke means you can't pay cash for you home.
She's clueless

They want you to believe whichever. It makes no difference to them.