'THEY ARE MERKEL'S DEAD!' German far-right blames Angela Merkel’s open-door migrant policy for Berlin truck attack

'THEY ARE MERKEL'S DEAD!' German far-right blames Angela Merkel’s open-door migrant policy for Berlin truck attack
thesun.co.uk/news/2440378/german-far-right-and-security-experts-blame-angela-merkels-open-door-migrant-policy-for-berlin-truck-attack-by-refugee/

Okay.

source on the OP image please

I hope we get rid of her at the next election, she fucked up enough.

I forget some bing big tits search last week.

She seems Germanys Obama.
I don't know who told them both the citizens want 1000s of illegals mostly young fighting age men from war torn areas. I could see if all kids n women maybe in fcked commy mindset. Just insane, liek Obama there never was mandate, Obama stole 2 elections with voter fraud, and we are done with extreme left experiments, they failed and left huge credit card debt without any results. Any moron can spending Trillions with nothing to show for it, and Obama and Merkel did!

bumping

it's actually over a million in Germany alone
and Merkel will be absolutely embarrassed in the August elections, she will be ousted

well, they are not wrong

>>
>> ______________¶___
>>|Deus Vult faggots ||l “”|””\_,__
>>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>>(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@) ....>-|o --- ich bin ein berl...aahhh!
>>
>> Bück dich befehl ich dir........kekek lololol!

German Far Right blame Merkel for everything ever, what's new. Source on the tittymonster?

Who gives a fuck. Who is that big boobed goddess you posted? MY COCK CRAVES MORE!!!!!

come on who the fuck is this bro

codi vore

I'm not far-right and I'm not German. But I think that at this moment, Merkel should be in prison awaiting trial for treason against her own country.
I can't believe how germans turned into such pussies. This people used to be respected and an example for other nations.
LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE BECOME, GERMANS!

>codi vore
You Sir are a God among men!

>stole two elections with voter fraud
>spending trillions with nothing to show for it

roflmao

HAHAHA holy shit

what can you do?
make a segregated space where all muslims are trown to keep an eye on them?
it was very effective in the 40s

>an example for other nations

Were they an example before or after they got their shit stomped in around 70 years ago? We need clarification.

What's it like up there

Before and after. The 1918 to 1945 period needs further discussion.
But 1918 led to 1933 without any doubt.

Not far right
Not German
3000 Americans Fried
We blame the shots that did it
Foil hats are getting too much cred from the numerous German crypto-racists and Russian promoted political interference machine
Payback for color revolutions in eastern European ex Soviet countries

You, dude, are a PuPpet among socks

Trump and Putin have her as number 1 on their shit list. England will fall in line with us. Merkel won't see the end of her term. Within the next 4 years the EU will be dissolved. We're going to make EARTH great again!

going to berlin in 2 days to spend the holidays

am I fucked?

I don't understand what you are trying to say. but...
>Payback for color revolutions in eastern European ex Soviet countries

definitely no. That would mean a widespread and complicated organization. What these semi-apes are incapable of.

Go to Sup Forums shitheads.

Don't cry because you don't understand.

As-salaam' alaikum, brothers.

The people who are to blame for the deaths of western infidels who attack Islam and Muslims are... wait for it...
>western infidels who attack Islam and Muslims

Learn to accept responsiblity for your actions.

hag dammit all i got when i looked was
>>Best guess for this image: female

what the actual fuck google!
i'm fucking raging right now

>oh no a fucking truck

I realize everybody wants to be like Murrica's white nationalist spergfest, but you'll never measure up. Repost when you burn down Parliament again.

>codi vore
just before i accidental fuck myself up the ass by downloading videos of her how "cough" old is she?

ye but they aren't sure if they have caught the right guy yet

i hope they don't make it so it looks like he did it if he didn't just to get results